This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-12-13 08:46:06

cinnamonroll678
New Scratcher

How can I post topics that aren't on scratch???

I know that due to a new scratch member I can't post in miscellaneous.  sad  .

Mama luigi presents... the bagel. Don't make me give you the mudkip look. Congragulations, you have been Weegeed!
feed plusle or minun explodes of nothingness. You must meatball if you want spaghetti. Always Bagel before you Ran Ran Ru!!! XD

#2 2010-12-13 15:41:56

mariogamer325
New Scratcher

Re: How can I post topics that aren't on scratch???

dude you cant
you just have to wait till you become a scratcher

join the club bro

#3 2010-12-13 15:44:26

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

Do you mean like posting topics that do not seem to be related to Scratch? Unfortunately, at this point, you won't be able to post any topics of that nature until your status gets changed to New Scratcer. But you can certainly still post topics elsewhere so long as they fit the forum criteria.  smile

One good alternative to posting non-Scratch related topics is to create a project about your topic and post it to the Scratch website instead - that way, your project could kind of serve as the thread topic you want to discuss.  smile

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#4 2010-12-13 15:48:27

mariogamer325
New Scratcher

yeah do what cheddargirl says
make a project that explains what you want to say or something then you could link it in show and tell then people could discuss it there

#5 2010-12-14 10:37:19

TheSaint
Scratcher

I am not sure as to the full process of becoming a full scratcher, but from what I know you just have to be active and good. As long as you do that, you should be able to post in Misc. in a week or two.

#6 2010-12-15 20:39:36

cinnamonroll678
New Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

Do you mean like posting topics that do not seem to be related to Scratch? Unfortunately, at this point, you won't be able to post any topics of that nature until your status gets changed to New Scratcer. But you can certainly still post topics elsewhere so long as they fit the forum criteria.  smile

One good alternative to posting non-Scratch related topics is to create a project about your topic and post it to the Scratch website instead - that way, your project could kind of serve as the thread topic you want to discuss.  smile

I can't post projects

Mama luigi presents... the bagel. Don't make me give you the mudkip look. Congragulations, you have been Weegeed!
feed plusle or minun explodes of nothingness. You must meatball if you want spaghetti. Always Bagel before you Ran Ran Ru!!! XD

#7 2010-12-15 20:44:34

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

I can't post projects

Try reading this to learn how to upload projects to the Scratch website.  smile

Or, if you still can't upload projects for whatever reason, you can use a gallery instead. Just make sure the gallery doesn't into a pure chatroom.  wink

Last edited by cheddargirl (2010-12-15 20:46:43)

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#8 2010-12-16 07:36:06

helltank
Scratcher

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

Try the TBG Forums. They're like posting things unrelated to Scratch, but you have fun doing it.

[offtopic]For New TBGers, try out My Wish is Ruined, xXLast Person to post Wins!Xx and Ninjas in our everyday lives. Once you get more familiar with the forum, try out stuff like Credit/Coins, The Weakest Link and 25 Levels. Then, when you're well known, try the big names like Quantum Leap, Fire and Ice, Camp Half Blood and Flag RPG. But the story lines can be quite confusing.[/offtopic]

Error:Signature could not load. Please wait for an indefinite amount of time, until you realize you're gullible and go off to look for another potentially interesting signature to stare at.

#9 2010-12-17 16:09:47

XplodingEggs
Scratcher

helltank wrote:

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

Try the TBG Forums. They're like posting things unrelated to Scratch, but you have fun doing it.

[offtopic]For New TBGers, try out My Wish is Ruined, xXLast Person to post Wins!Xx and Ninjas in our everyday lives. Once you get more familiar with the forum, try out stuff like Credit/Coins, The Weakest Link and 25 Levels. Then, when you're well known, try the big names like Quantum Leap, Fire and Ice, Camp Half Blood and Flag RPG. But the story lines can be quite confusing.[/offtopic]

Er, random much?  tongue

But yes, the TBGs is a good place to go, they can be fun.

Also, Cheddargirl, you misspelled scratc[]h[/b]er in that last post.  tongue
Sorry, I just had to point that out.  tongue

http://i54.tinypic.com/102kqr7.jpg

#10 2010-12-18 13:16:11

MiffinTheMuffin
Scratcher

How long does it take to get your status changed to "Scratcher"?

http://i.imgur.com/FDvbV.png

#11 2010-12-18 15:39:07

MiffinTheMuffin
Scratcher

All you have to do is go here!: http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewforum.php?id=46

http://i.imgur.com/FDvbV.png

Board footer