This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.
  • Index
  •  » Requests
  •  » I need help getting my projects popular and possibly on the front page

#1 2010-07-29 17:48:02

beastboy123
Scratcher

I need help getting my projects popular and possibly on the front page

I need some ideas on how to get on the front page!!!

Come check out my page where I have many great games like Gobo Ranch and Stick Guy! http://scratch.mit.edu/users/beastboy123       http://imgur.com/rvxigl.jpg

#2 2010-07-29 20:11:57

gnk2200
Scratcher

Re: I need help getting my projects popular and possibly on the front page

I can help you. I've been on the front page once, and that's my gallery, A Better Place. I got it featured because it was a good idea, I guess. So, make projects and galleries that are unique, special, and one-of-a-kind. Getting top remixed: That's never happened to me before, but from what I've noticed it's stuff that tells about people. For example, memes and yearbooks and that sort of thing get top remixed a lot. Also, projects about good causes like Sign the Petition!! would get on the front page as would voting projects. Featured projects are a mix of types, but most are projects that have been worked hard on. Top Loved and Viewed: It depends. Sometimes it's projects that take talent, other times it's cheesy little funnies. And getting curated: That depends on the curator's tastes. But for all, work hard and have fun with it. Good luck and I hope to see you on the front page!  smile

#3 2010-08-03 01:16:48

WiiRocks
Scratcher

Re: I need help getting my projects popular and possibly on the front page

I could try make your project have improved graphics. It could help put it on the front page.

• Index
  •  » Requests
  •  » I need help getting my projects popular and possibly on the front page

Board footer