This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-11-14 11:51:42

Dahlemj24
New Scratcher

Youtube Tutorials in other languages?

I'm looking to develop a lesson plan that incorporates different languages for students that might not be proficient English speakers.  Are there a group of YouTube Tutorial Videos in other languages?

If so, are there just beginner ones?  I'm not very fluent in other languages, but I do know some German and some Spanish to watch the videos in.  This way I can at least translate some to put into my lesson plans.

Thanks.

#2 2011-11-14 16:27:57

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

Re: Youtube Tutorials in other languages?

Dahlemj24 wrote:

I'm looking to develop a lesson plan that incorporates different languages for students that might not be proficient English speakers.  Are there a group of YouTube Tutorial Videos in other languages?

If so, are there just beginner ones?  I'm not very fluent in other languages, but I do know some German and some Spanish to watch the videos in.  This way I can at least translate some to put into my lesson plans.

Thanks.

Hey Dahlemj24, as far as I know, there are some video tutorials for Scratch in Spanish (found here).

You might want to check out Scratch ED, a Scratch website designed for teachers in mind, and ask around in the Discussion page. There are some resources for Scratch written in other languages, perhaps someone there has Scratch video tutorials in other languages as well, or maybe someone might be willing to make and share one.  smile

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

Board footer