This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-09-06 15:36:20

scratchlive
Scratcher

Become!!!

Hello Everyone!! I am scratchlive, CEO of synthesis systems inc. I need a new executive staff for my company.  I need good experienced scratchers to join the executives, these people need to have great writing skills, good people skills, good scratch skills that pertain to their department.  They need to know how to run a company and their particular department.  I will select the executives by hand and get back to you asap.

The following need to be filled:

•    Vice President (needs to run the company and report to me is in charge of all directors.  Make sure all departments are doing their jobs and getting work done.  Also is in charge of picking out workers who excel in their job and those who do not)

•    Director of Programming (in charge of the entire programming department, receives projects and is in charge of making them happen.)

•    Director of Ideas (in charge of ideas department, makes sure ideas get created for the software.  Works closely with director of programming and graphics. This is the lead idea person)

•    Director of Graphics (Is in charge of the entire graphics department, makes sure all work is acceptable and good. Also makes sure that graphics fit the software and company style.)

•    Director of Human Resources (Is in charge of recruiting new workers for several departments. Makes sure workers do their jobs and does monthly worker evaluations.  Also in charge of firing and hiring.)

•    Director of Website (In charge of the website and website development)

•    Director of Marketing (Is in charge of advertizing the company, markets the company and advertizes software and software updates also manages the company account.)

To Join:
Name:
Time on scratch:
Do you have high level experience?
What are you best in?

Thanks!

#2 2011-09-06 18:22:22

jji7skyline
Scratcher

Re: Become!!!

I think the collab camp is over...  hmm

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

#3 2011-09-06 18:46:19

scratchlive
Scratcher

yeah i know a mod moved this here

#4 2011-09-06 19:13:06

beyblade4
Scratcher

scratchlive are u taking interest in the collab you joind(BeyX Inc.) don't mean to be rude but i haven't heard anything from you......

http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=beyblade4&action=projects&type=newest&return=image&num=NUMBER

#5 2011-09-06 23:13:58

jji7skyline
Scratcher

scratchlive wrote:

yeah i know a mod moved this here

That's wierd  hmm

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

Board footer