This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-12-23 00:30:34

WolfDemon
Scratcher

Emperial Reign

What would you do... if you were the one leading an army fleet and conquering the world?

Slogan—

In this RPG it is Survival of the fittest.

Depletion, loss, death is not an option.

Need to Know Info’:

Post a comment on the gallery saying you want to join. I will accept or deny (probably accept).

After you are “approved” you need create a nation, planets, and species and draw a picture (or animation) of all of them in scratch. Also send me a skill count of your species. All skills have to be reasonable to the planets resources. Then you put them in the gallery.

Player Requirements:

1 solar system

1-10 planets within Solar System

2 Species of civilians only (animals are different!)

1 Religion (if you are Jewish, Christian or any other religion this isn’t reall!!! And you don’t have to make it seem real!! Heck, you could make your solar system atheistic! Your choice, if you choose to be polytheistic please list the gods/goddess for the solar system)

1 Side (this one is common sence are you evil or good)

To battle, tell me that you want a battle to engage. Then, I will tell that person that you want war with his planet (you need to tell me which planet or series of planets). If they accept the battle than you will chose which planet in the defenders nation to battle. Then I will check the resources of the planet and skills of the species on that planet to determine who wins.—RPG is included—but its easier to compare skills, so be careful and if you want to have your battle be rpg tell me so that I can have your battle recorded with who won what :-). Also if you defeat the planet you can either choose to except it as your own planet in your solar system, or you can destroy it. THE LOSER OF THE BATTLE CAN NOT GET HIS PLANET BACK IF THE OPPOSING TEAM DECIDES TO DESTROY IT! However, if you battle again after you lose a planet you may try to fight for it back—the set back in that is that you have to wait 3 days—which will be recorded  wink ! Good Luck!

If you lose all of your planets you will be kicked out of the game. Losing your planets means you lost the whole game and may not join again until the ultimate solar system is found and we start over.

* Unless there is an ultimate winner *

~~~~~~~WARNING~~~~~~

NO SOLICITATION!

NO ADVERTISING WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

If any of the below warnings are broken twice you’re out and are not comin’ back.

The creator would like to point out that she is not trying to make a point of anything in the whole religion thing, but one of the 5 parts of a civilization is Organized Government *hey you learned something!*

SSL (Solar System List):

Captured Planets or Solar Systems:

Sponsor:

Future-Tech

Wolfdemon *the new and improved*

ShiftBeast RPG Gallery

T-Zine Magazine

Scratch Police- The new Scratch Agents

Random Acts of Kindness Does a Person Good  smile

#2 2009-01-01 11:27:46

djmoomoo
Scratcher

Re: Emperial Reign

'Emperial' is spelt with an I: Imperial.

Sounds good, and if you're looking for a planet picture, go to:

http://web.mac.com/michael_mac_i/iWeb/
(fourth from the top)

There are 0011 types of people, those that can count in binary and those that can't.

Board footer