This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2011-07-29 17:26:56

tswiftrules
Scratcher

Re: My collab camp team

Um, maybe I can do the Sprite stuff or the DJing......  Well, I'd rather be in a group with 2 other people-- but I'll  do this if I can't.  Please don't consider this offensive, I just think it would be easier and less dramatic if there was only, like, 2 or 3 people in a group.  :l

What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?   wink

#27 2011-07-30 04:27:41

pokeguy720
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

Um, maybe I can do the Sprite stuff or the DJing......  Well, I'd rather be in a group with 2 other people-- but I'll  do this if I can't.  Please don't consider this offensive, I just think it would be easier and less dramatic if there was only, like, 2 or 3 people in a group.  :l

i understand,
But remember i would like to know by the day it starts (1st august)

To the team:

This is the link to the collab camp team gallery

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5611/donkeykong2sig.pnghttp://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6987/sigpart2.png

#28 2011-07-30 08:13:27

hannabe
Scratcher

imsosuperswell1 wrote:

But I should still get credit and can help, can I also help with the plot.

can i join u?  big_smile

#29 2011-07-30 09:22:58

tswiftrules
Scratcher

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

i understand,

To the team:

Okay!  I'll let you know if I'm going to do the collab camp with your group tomorrow night..... you, know-- before the collab camp starts.  Is that all right?  And which one do you think I should do: Sprite Artist or DJ?  I have lots of songs, but no sound effects other than the ones already in Scratch.  And I'm good at coloring and animating the characters, but I can never get that right drawing "effect".  Can somebody else draw them and I color?  And if I DJ can i just do the songs???  I'm not saying that I'm soing it for sure, so I'll let you know tomorrow.   wink

#30 2011-07-30 10:24:14

Clank23
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

i understand,

To the team:

Okay!  I'll let you know if I'm going to do the collab camp with your group tomorrow night..... you, know-- before the collab camp starts.  Is that all right?  And which one do you think I should do: Sprite Artist or DJ?  I have lots of songs, but no sound effects other than the ones already in Scratch.  And I'm good at coloring and animating the characters, but I can never get that right drawing "effect".  Can somebody else draw them and I color?  And if I DJ can i just do the songs???  I'm not saying that I'm soing it for sure, so I'll let you know tomorrow.   wink

(pokeguy720's bro)
He said it is okay and do whitch ever you feel would most help the team  smile

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4333/signaturely.png

#31 2011-07-30 13:19:40

tswiftrules
Scratcher

Clank23 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

i understand,

To the team:

(pokeguy720's bro)
He said it is okay and do whitch ever you feel would most help the team  smile

Okay, I've made my decision already.  My decision is.................................................
I'm doing it!!   We are so going to win!!  Yay!   big_smile

#32 2011-07-30 13:32:31

tswiftrules
Scratcher

I realize I forgot to say what I wanted to do..... um, I think I'll do Sprite Artist, okay?  I can draw pretty good, and color.  So I think I'll do that!  So what were you look at making.  Of course, we would adjust it to the theme.  A game?  A movie?  An AMV?  Oooh, I know!!  You could have a game mode, to play the theme; or movie mode, to watch a movie version.  And all the same theme-- whatever's chosen by the Scratch Team!  I'm thinking it might be a camping theme though, since they're calling it Collab Camp this year.  The name would probably have to do with the theme.......  Speaking of name-- what should we call ourselves?  It should be something powerful sounding, kinda scary too.  Maybe something mysterious......  Oh, I know!  However many people are in the group, will be in the name.  For example-- The Five.  Like the show on Fox News, it has an edge to it!  Think about it: THE FIVE  Whaddya think?  Later!

#33 2011-07-30 13:42:15

pokeguy720
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

I realize I forgot to say what I wanted to do..... um, I think I'll do Sprite Artist, okay?  I can draw pretty good, and color.  So I think I'll do that!  So what were you look at making.  Of course, we would adjust it to the theme.  A game?  A movie?  An AMV?  Oooh, I know!!  You could have a game mode, to play the theme; or movie mode, to watch a movie version.  And all the same theme-- whatever's chosen by the Scratch Team!  I'm thinking it might be a camping theme though, since they're calling it Collab Camp this year.  The name would probably have to do with the theme.......  Speaking of name-- what should we call ourselves?  It should be something powerful sounding, kinda scary too.  Maybe something mysterious......  Oh, I know!  However many people are in the group, will be in the name.  For example-- The Five.  Like the show on Fox News, it has an edge to it!  Think about it: THE FIVE  Whaddya think?  Later!

We are thinking RPG style,
maybe have cutscenes and have a theater rewatch.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5611/donkeykong2sig.pnghttp://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6987/sigpart2.png

#34 2011-07-30 14:56:14

tswiftrules
Scratcher

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

What's that mean?  Cutscenes and rewatch, I mean.  I thought RPG's (In Scratch's case) meant galleries thar you could play roles in.  What do you mean in THIS case?  :I

#35 2011-07-30 15:30:01

pokeguy720
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

What's that mean?  Cutscenes and rewatch, I mean.  I thought RPG's (In Scratch's case) meant galleries thar you could play roles in.  What do you mean in THIS case?  :I

i meant turn based RPG where basicly one person attacks then the next ETC

#36 2011-07-31 09:35:53

tswiftrules
Scratcher

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

So kinda like a game?  What are cutscenes and theatre rewatch???

#37 2011-07-31 10:27:00

ninjaman37
Scratcher

sorry but i have to quit. i am working on a game that needs my full atention sorry for this

try and fail but don't fail to try (don't know who made it)
Check out my game BOING

#38 2011-07-31 10:48:18

Clank23
Scratcher

ninjaman37 wrote:

sorry but i have to quit. i am working on a game that needs my full atention sorry for this

goodbye then wish you luck.

#39 2011-07-31 10:51:32

Clank23
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

we are making a game(comfirmed)
We will have a story(comfirmed)
To have a story you need cutscenes so we might have a mode to rewatch cutscenes.(uncomfirmed)
Understand?
Anyway are you joining?
please join we need some artists and one just droped out so, please.

Last edited by Clank23 (2011-07-31 10:53:23)

#40 2011-07-31 16:29:04

tswiftrules
Scratcher

Clank23 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

To have a story you need cutscenes so we might have a mode to rewatch cutscenes.(uncomfirmed)
Understand?
Anyway are you joining?

Great!  I love games with story lines!  Didn't I already say that I was doing it?  'Cause I'm definitely joining!  Too bad somebody dropped out-- I'll be an artist!  I'm pretty good at drawing and coloring, so why not?!  By the way, can I be a DJ at the same time??  I don't have any sound effects, though.  But I have lots of songs!!  Here's a list of songs I have:  Airplanes, Back to December, Behind Blue Eyes, Club Can't Handle, Caramelldancing, Dynamite, Enchanted, Everything, Happy Song, In My Head, Love Story, New Friendly, On My Way, Open Wounds, Poker Face, Replay, Rolling in the Deep, Second Chance, Spagghetti Cat, Tear Drops on my Guitar, Viva La Vida, Whatcha Say, You Belong with Me, and Your Love is my Drug.  So can I be a DJ and Sprite Artist.  By the way, I understand totally now-- thanks!!  And just to make this clear: I AM DOING THIS!  K.K.?  Thanks!!  Later!

#41 2011-07-31 16:45:53

pokeguy720
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

Clank23 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

Understand?
Anyway are you joining?

Great!  I love games with story lines!  Didn't I already say that I was doing it?  'Cause I'm definitely joining!  Too bad somebody dropped out-- I'll be an artist!  I'm pretty good at drawing and coloring, so why not?!  By the way, can I be a DJ at the same time??  I don't have any sound effects, though.  But I have lots of songs!!  Here's a list of songs I have:  Airplanes, Back to December, Behind Blue Eyes, Club Can't Handle, Caramelldancing, Dynamite, Enchanted, Everything, Happy Song, In My Head, Love Story, New Friendly, On My Way, Open Wounds, Poker Face, Replay, Rolling in the Deep, Second Chance, Spagghetti Cat, Tear Drops on my Guitar, Viva La Vida, Whatcha Say, You Belong with Me, and Your Love is my Drug.  So can I be a DJ and Sprite Artist.  By the way, I understand totally now-- thanks!!  And just to make this clear: I AM DOING THIS!  K.K.?  Thanks!!  Later!

Your in!
You seem very ethusiastic and am sure you will be a great asset to the team!

#42 2011-07-31 18:07:04

tswiftrules
Scratcher

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

Clank23 wrote:

Understand?
Anyway are you joining?

Your in!

Great!  Thanks!  I'm really excited to be in the Scratch Collab Camp 2011!!  I propose that we all get on here at noon tomorrow to discuss.  How about that?

#43 2011-08-01 01:48:50

Clank23
Scratcher

tswiftrules wrote:

pokeguy720 wrote:

tswiftrules wrote:

Your in!

Great!  Thanks!  I'm really excited to be in the Scratch Collab Camp 2011!!  I propose that we all get on here at noon tomorrow to discuss.  How about that?

i am already up  tongue
Get ready guys!

Last edited by Clank23 (2011-08-01 01:49:19)

#44 2011-08-01 01:52:22

Clank23
Scratcher

hannabe wrote:

imsosuperswell1 wrote:

But I should still get credit and can help, can I also help with the plot.

can i join u?  big_smile

sorry did not notice that please say wanted position with a example.

#45 2011-08-22 05:11:54

rontoking
Scratcher

Can I join?I want to be an artist if that's OK.

Minecraft fan?
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/rontoking/2496386

#46 2011-08-22 19:23:26

Hadlab
Scratcher

Looks like I'm a bit late... if you want me, sure thing- I am working on something really big right now though

Need a hand? Look no further! Just drop me a comment and I'll be delighted to help!   smile

Board footer