This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-04-07 22:44:53

room209
Scratcher

Scratch wiki

I read one too many times someone's wish for a source of educator resources on Scratch  and starting putting together a wiki tonight. 

http://www.classroom20wiki.com/Scratch

Does anyone know if a teacher Scratch wiki already exists?  I've seen some that are more toward learning Scratch.  This one is on a site where educators share about all sorts of technology tools.  The point would be to have a collection of stuff to refer people to when they ask about how you use Scratch in a school or what the lesson sequence is, or course outline, or anything else relevant to the teaching of Scratch.

I did a little trolling through past forum postings to collect sites people mentioned as sources for lesson plans and started posting them.  There is a place to upload outlines, rubrics, assignments, and so on.  If anyone has other things to add, feel free. 

Karen

#2 2008-04-09 09:42:00

karenb
Scratch Team

Re: Scratch wiki

Hi Karen,

Over the past several months, I have been working on the implementation of a Scratch community site for educators, including resource sharing. While it will not be completed and publicly available until the summer, if you have interest in thinking through some of the issues related to the development of this online environment, I would be very happy to talk with you.

Thanks,
Karen B.

#3 2008-04-17 09:33:12

room209
Scratcher

Cool.  Once again, the Scratch team is responding to needs.

Until the official resource sharing gets going,

http://www.classroom20wiki.com/Scratch

is beginning to gather connections and lesson materials.  Just yesterday someone added a post to the Classroom 2.0 Scratch discussion thread wishing for more lesson plan resources.  We can help!  Anything that readers of this message have put together is welcome on the wiki, one page graphic organizers to whole semester outlines.  I'd appreciate help too with the text explanations if anyone is interested.

Karen

Last edited by room209 (2008-04-18 07:55:00)

#4 2008-12-30 12:44:19

oliiscool
Scratcher

hello dudes,i'm gonna start a scratch band,anyone wants to join? leave a comment on
my band sprite

Board footer