This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-10-11 18:18:53

Risei
Scratcher

How to change SCRATCH homepage language to Japanese

When I visit SCRATCH homepage(http://scratch.mit.edu) first time it displayed in Japanese. But once I changed language to other languages in "Language listbox" I've  never seen in Japanese. Please tell me how to change language to Japanese or add "Japanese" to the "Language listbox".

#2 2008-10-12 03:50:54

abee
Scratcher

Re: How to change SCRATCH homepage language to Japanese

You need to remove cookies about scratch.mit.edu from your browser.
This operation differs from each browsers. But it is set by security or privacy option in many case.
This is a known problem. So it will be fixed in future by Scratch team.

#3 2008-10-15 18:48:00

evhan55
Scratcher

Risei wrote:

When I visit SCRATCH homepage(http://scratch.mit.edu) first time it displayed in Japanese. But once I changed language to other languages in "Language listbox" I've  never seen in Japanese. Please tell me how to change language to Japanese or add "Japanese" to the "Language listbox".

Thank you for the message, Risei!
We have added Japanese to the Languages list.

Sincerely,
Evelyn
MIT Scratch Team

I love Scratch!  big_smile
my creative outlet

#4 2008-11-06 00:38:41

maki
Scratcher

Phew, the English stuff was driving me CRAZY!!! Now I'm blabbering on randomly in English lol

Unfortunately. forums remain English text.

Creepers are exceptionally volatile.

#5 2008-12-29 10:13:12

enri16
Scratcher

Hello,this is the first screen in the Scratch homepage.               

home ]projects ]galleries ]support ]forums ]about] my stuff]  language

SCRATCH                                             
imagine .program.share                   Welcome,enri16 I Logout                                         Search

I                    __________________________________________                    I     
            I                     __________________________________________                   I           
            I                    __________________________________________                    I
            I                                                                                                                            I

Board footer