This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-06-21 08:28:32

Shystars
Scratcher

hebrew translater?

maybe......

You are an Earth bender! You are very rigid and hold your ground, even if your opponent is formidable. Most of the time, you're ready for whatever life has in store for you.

#2 2011-06-21 08:30:18

scimonster
Community Moderator

Re: hebrew translater?

There is a Hebrew translation.

#3 2011-06-21 08:35:31

Shystars
Scratcher

well i know but wat if ppl want to try and speak it but dont know? and they would have to keep looking at the google translate in which they would have to go from page to page. if they have it, it could b like google translate..... hmm

You are an Earth bender! You are very rigid and hold your ground, even if your opponent is formidable. Most of the time, you're ready for whatever life has in store for you.

#4 2011-06-21 08:37:14

scimonster
Community Moderator

Shystars wrote:

well i know but wat if ppl want to try and speak it but dont know? and they would have to keep looking at the google translate in which they would have to go from page to page. if they have it, it could b like google translate..... hmm

So, they can learn.

#5 2011-06-21 13:26:48

Shystars
Scratcher

scimonster wrote:

Shystars wrote:

So, they can learn.

they might b too lazy  big_smile

#6 2012-04-08 07:50:31

rdococ
Scratcher

Shystars wrote:

scimonster wrote:

Shystars wrote:

So, they can learn.

they might b too lazy  big_smile

People who are dedicated to speaking Hebrew would not be too lazy to learn.

Posted with my 3DS.

Board footer