This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-05-11 18:40:43

RoseChan
Scratcher

Signature questions

.3. I have been on scratch for a long time now, and it STILL says 'New scratchers cannot make signatures ^^' Riiiiight. I'm a new scratcher alright. I don't go on the forums much, but hey. I should at least be able to make a signature.  neutral  Any help?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7o8cm2qK1qlzd5v.gif
vriska is literally my most favorite person/troll ever

#2 2011-05-11 18:50:19

lilacfuzz101
Scratcher

Re: Signature questions

Well, I think part of the "scratcher" status is posting on the forums, and this seems to be the only post you have so far. comment on projects, make projects, add people, ect. you'll get there soon enough  wink

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzqaicLrY01r5wdo7o1_500.gif

#3 2011-05-11 18:51:04

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

RoseChan wrote:

.3. I have been on scratch for a long time now, and it STILL says 'New scratchers cannot make signatures ^^' Riiiiight. I'm a new scratcher alright. I don't go on the forums much, but hey. I should at least be able to make a signature.  neutral  Any help?

Well, getting the "Scratcher" status means the user has to be active on both the main site and the forums. So a user who uses the forums a lot but not the main site is still a "New Scratcher" and a user who uses the main site but rarely the forums is also still a "New Scratcher". You have a lot of projects, though, so you probably won't have much of a hard time changing to the "Scratcher" status so long as you have a fairly active presence in the forums.  smile

In the meantime, you can think about ideas for a signature while in the process of getting the privilege for a signature. If you want, you could even go over to the Requests forum if you want someone to make a customized sig for you.  smile

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#4 2011-05-11 18:52:50

bbbeb
Scratcher

*cough* There's 1 famous person as an exception apparently. *cough*

Back in my day.... there were no laws that censored the internet... now, there are.... nah.

#5 2011-05-11 18:58:55

lilacfuzz101
Scratcher

bbbeb wrote:

*cough* There's 1 famous person as an exception apparently. *cough*

you mean like their projects are famous but not a lot of posts? well, lots of projects= scratcher status as well. plus they may have joined before the "new scratcher" status was added

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzqaicLrY01r5wdo7o1_500.gif

#6 2011-05-11 19:14:41

RoseChan
Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

RoseChan wrote:

Well, getting the "Scratcher" status means the user has to be active on both the main site and the forums. So a user who uses the forums a lot but not the main site is still a "New Scratcher" and a user who uses the main site but rarely the forums is also still a "New Scratcher". You have a lot of projects, though, so you probably won't have much of a hard time changing to the "Scratcher" status so long as you have a fairly active presence in the forums.  smile

In the meantime, you can think about ideas for a signature while in the process of getting the privilege for a signature. If you want, you could even go over to the Requests forum if you want someone to make a customized sig for you.  smile

Alrighty. Thankies o3o I'll just comment on random posts now 8D..... every 306 or whatever seconds.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7o8cm2qK1qlzd5v.gif
vriska is literally my most favorite person/troll ever

#7 2011-05-11 20:50:07

gettysburg11
Scratcher

RoseChan wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

RoseChan wrote:

Alrighty. Thankies o3o I'll just comment on random posts now 8D..... every 306 or whatever seconds.

Just make sure you have something productive to say instead of just posting for the sake of posting.  smile

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/mnacmilan/LOGO_ACMILAN-Splash.gif

#8 2011-05-18 10:15:48

boonwagon2
Scratcher

Just post more stuff on the forums, and you can make your own signature.
Good luck! ^ ^

#9 2011-05-18 10:35:43

scimonster
Community Moderator

RoseChan wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

RoseChan wrote:

360. Too much, IMHO. ^^

Board footer