This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-04-27 18:13:37

bakedchickennuggets
Scratcher

Hello! I'm BCN!

Hello! I'm Bakedchickennuggets. You can call me "BCN" for short. I just came to tell you that i'm now doing scratch (still thinking about what i'm going to do). Pick outta all of these things that I can do:

~ Scrolling demo
~ Platformer
~ New Series

If you want multiple of them, choose the 2 ideas you want to pick ( you don't need to pick 2 if you don't want to) . OR.... you can choose "all" if you like all the ideas and you want me to make them. I will practice making drawings on scratch and these are the things I like and want to draw:

~ Wolves
~ People
~ Poke'mon

FAQ:

Q: Why did you choose that user name??
A: I wanted my username to be full of humor (which it is) and I was eating McDonalds when I was creating my account.

Q: Why are you picking all those project ideas:
A: I wanna teach other scratchers that don't know how to scroll to learn how to scroll so thats why I picked the "scrolling demo" idea. I picked platformer because its kinda fun to make them and they have to have a lot of effort in them to make them correct. I picked new series because all the interestng and funny scratchers have series. Thats pretty much it.

Q: Why do you like to draw those things?
A: Well, I enjoy wolves and poke'mon and I'd like to learn to draw good people (NOT stick figures because they look *, no offence.)

Q: What will you post more: Forum stuff or projects?
A: Forums are the best way to learn so I would pick forums.

Ok, that is a LOT of typing. Well, i guess i could of just typed "hello" instead of all of that but i'm not backspacing it all because it took like 3 minutes to type (i'm NOT a slow typer!>:() Thats pretty much it.

~BCN

#2 2011-04-27 19:05:49

Wman3
Scratcher

Re: Hello! I'm BCN!

Hey, BCN! Welcome to scratch!  big_smile

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg513/Wman3/Wman3.png
Click the Image Above for my profile! // Penguin Town Collaboration Project!

#3 2011-04-28 16:15:12

Gatsby
Scratcher

Hello Mr. Nuggets, old sport

You choose your side, I'll choose mine.

#4 2011-04-28 16:34:34

777w
Scratcher

bakedchickennuggets wrote:

Hello! I'm Bakedchickennuggets. You can call me "BCN" for short. I just came to tell you that i'm now doing scratch (still thinking about what i'm going to do). Pick outta all of these things that I can do:

~ Scrolling demo
~ Platformer
~ New Series

If you want multiple of them, choose the 2 ideas you want to pick ( you don't need to pick 2 if you don't want to) . OR.... you can choose "all" if you like all the ideas and you want me to make them. I will practice making drawings on scratch and these are the things I like and want to draw:

~ Wolves
~ People
~ Poke'mon

FAQ:

A: I wanted my username to be full of humor (which it is) and I was eating McDonalds when I was creating my account.

A: I wanna teach other scratchers that don't know how to scroll to learn how to scroll so thats why I picked the "scrolling demo" idea. I picked platformer because its kinda fun to make them and they have to have a lot of effort in them to make them correct. I picked new series because all the interestng and funny scratchers have series. Thats pretty much it.

A: Well, I enjoy wolves and poke'mon and I'd like to learn to draw good people (NOT stick figures because they look *, no offence.)

Ok, that is a LOT of typing. Well, i guess i could of just typed "hello" instead of all of that but i'm not backspacing it all because it took like 3 minutes to type (i'm NOT a slow typer!> sad ) Thats pretty much it.

~BCN

HEDDO Mr. Chicken nuggets! :>

#5 2011-04-28 16:46:11

bananaman114
Scratcher

hello
i feel as if me giving advice to you at this time would be a bad idea
i am pretty distracted by my mind
the voices in my head
i am not joking

the sun still shines

#6 2011-04-29 18:50:28

Wman3
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

hello
i feel as if me giving advice to you at this time would be a bad idea
i am pretty distracted by my mind
the voices in my head
i am not joking

omg.....i have voices in my head too! It says...............derp. xD

#7 2011-04-29 18:52:27

Wman3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

bakedchickennuggets wrote:

~ Scrolling demo
~ Platformer
~ New Series

~ Wolves
~ People
~ Poke'mon

FAQ:

Ok, that is a LOT of typing. Well, i guess i could of just typed "hello" instead of all of that but i'm not backspacing it all because it took like 3 minutes to type (i'm NOT a slow typer!> sad ) Thats pretty much it.

~BCN

HEDDO Mr. Chicken nuggets! :>

i want chickennuggets now.xD!

#8 2011-04-29 20:04:44

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

hello

Board footer