This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#2001 2011-04-02 21:38:30

PW132
Scratcher

Re: Minecraft Official Topic

Anyone know a good mapping tool?

SCRATCH 2.0 OHHHHH MANNNNNNN
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/PsychicDeath/universe.gif

#2002 2011-04-02 22:22:33

PW132
Scratcher

My world map:
https://sites.google.com/site/peterwssiteofwin/_/rsrc/1301797255553/home/minecraft/full-map/thecomplex.png
It's a bit small on here, go on my site for the full version. It's in my sig. Click on "Minecraft" then click the "Full Map" link on the bottom.

Last edited by PW132 (2011-04-02 22:24:11)

#2003 2011-04-02 22:58:15

soupoftomato
Scratcher

PW132 wrote:

My world map:
https://sites.google.com/site/peterwssi … omplex.png
It's a bit small on here, go on my site for the full version. It's in my sig. Click on "Minecraft" then click the "Full Map" link on the bottom.

cool what tool

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#2004 2011-04-02 23:00:44

technoguyx
Scratcher

PW132 wrote:

Anyone know a good mapping tool?

MCEdit.

http://getgnulinux.org/links/en/linuxliberated_4_78x116.png

#2005 2011-04-02 23:04:04

PW132
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

PW132 wrote:

My world map:

cool what tool

mcmap.

#2006 2011-04-03 04:36:30

DarkForce1998
Scratcher

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

johndo77 wrote:

ssss wrote:

sad

10 OHHHHH

Pfft pathetic... Overall I've found about 30+ diamond...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qw381g.png

#2007 2011-04-03 08:37:49

markyparky56
Scratcher

DarkForce1998 wrote:

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

johndo77 wrote:

10 OHHHHH

In one vein? Hacker.

http://j.mp/jgVnTq
Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

#2008 2011-04-03 08:48:54

DarkForce1998
Scratcher

markyparky56 wrote:

DarkForce1998 wrote:

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

In one vein? Hacker.

I'm joking...

#2009 2011-04-03 16:07:47

Nexstudent
Scratcher

I pretty new to minecraft, so the most i've ever built is a small cabin with a furnace, a crafting table, a bed, some torches, and a door.

I never go too far from home either, cus I will lose my home.

Mistakes i have made:

Falling off of a large structure
Walking into unlit caves (Mobs don't burn up in caves)
Attempting to kill a skeleton near a door. (the door opened)
Harming a tame dog (it was a reflex!)
Attacking a group of knights

any words of advice?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9325/vedder.jpg

#2010 2011-04-03 16:09:54

DarkForce1998
Scratcher

Nexstudent wrote:

I pretty new to minecraft, so the most i've ever built is a small cabin with a furnace, a crafting table, a bed, some torches, and a door.

Mistakes i have made:

any words of advice?

Knights?

#2011 2011-04-03 16:10:10

johndo77
Scratcher

Nexstudent wrote:

Mistakes i have made:

any words of advice?

Get some armor.

Crizapples

#2012 2011-04-03 16:11:39

Nexstudent
Scratcher

DarkForce1998 wrote:

Nexstudent wrote:

Mistakes i have made:

any words of advice?

Knights?

Mutants with swords. What were they called again?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9325/vedder.jpg

#2013 2011-04-03 16:22:43

johndo77
Scratcher

Which Kind of Minecrafter are You???

1. Cave Explorer You explore caves and aren't afraid to go out in the night and fight once in a while. You carry around food, make armor, and value iron close to diamond. You always stay on normal mode.

2. Miner You do not explore caves, instead you mine. You never need to gather foor because you can't get hurt in a mine.

3. Creator You don't bother getting many reasorces. You use stone tools and LOVE to build. you have lots of awesome houses. You (possibly) hack so you can build more.

4. Undesirable You hack items in just to feel like you achieved something. You build a lot, but never admit you actually hack. IF YOU WOULD JUST ADMIT IT, PEOPLE WILL STOP HATING YOU. (This isn't aimed at any Scratchers because, although some of them hack they admit it and don't pretend they are supirior for hacking.)

I'm probably a mix between 1 and 3, but I always stay on normal mode and don't hack on my main world.

Crizapples

#2014 2011-04-03 16:23:45

johndo77
Scratcher

Nexstudent wrote:

DarkForce1998 wrote:

Nexstudent wrote:

Mistakes i have made:

any words of advice?

Knights?

Mutants with swords. What were they called again?

Zombie Pigmen. If you acidentally hit one, they all attack you and your toast.

Crizapples

#2015 2011-04-03 16:25:09

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

1. Cave Explorer You explore caves and aren't afraid to go out in the night and fight once in a while. You carry around food, make armor, and value iron close to diamond. You always stay on normal mode.

2. Miner You do not explore caves, instead you mine. You never need to gather foor because you can't get hurt in a mine.

3. Creator You don't bother getting many reasorces. You use stone tools and LOVE to build. you have lots of awesome houses. You (possibly) hack so you can build more.

4. Undesirable You hack items in just to feel like you achieved something. You build a lot, but never admit you actually hack. IF YOU WOULD JUST ADMIT IT, PEOPLE WILL STOP HATING YOU. (This isn't aimed at any Scratchers because, although some of them hack they admit it and don't pretend they are supirior for hacking.)

I'm probably a mix between 1 and 3, but I always stay on normal mode and don't hack on my main world.

1, 2, sort of 3, but I don't usually use stone tools.

Real men use obsidian.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u427/HulKDzN/RebornBlade.png

#2016 2011-04-03 16:28:32

johndo77
Scratcher

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

johndo77 wrote:

Real men use obsidian.

You mean that mod? Non-asthetic mods would go under hacks.

Real men use iron tools.

Last edited by johndo77 (2011-04-03 16:29:09)

Crizapples

#2017 2011-04-03 16:30:02

rabbit1131
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

1 + 2

The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia! I hope you will partake in this gigantic undertaking, to build the sequel to the hit map The Adventures of Revesilia! The Intergalactic Adventures of Revesilia Map Builders Application thread! http://internetometer.com/image/35004.png

#2018 2011-04-03 16:32:31

johndo77
Scratcher

rabbit1131 wrote:

johndo77 wrote:

1 + 2

Hey hey, I know you hack. You go in 3 also.

Last edited by johndo77 (2011-04-03 16:32:46)

Crizapples

#2019 2011-04-03 16:33:33

johndo77
Scratcher

PW132 wrote:

My world map:

I can has download?????

Crizapples

#2020 2011-04-03 17:08:59

markyparky56
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

I'm more of a creator, and I do sometimes use Invedit on a leisure save, but I enoy exploring caves, just I tend to do that on peaceful and then turn it on when its night time so I can go fight creepers and stuff int he morning.
And I love to mine. So 2, 3 and a little bit of one.

http://j.mp/jgVnTq
Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

#2021 2011-04-03 17:30:08

pika100chu
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

I'd say slightly 1, quite a bit 2, mostly 3, not at all 4, and partially 5 (the one I listed farther down.).
1. I sometimes do easy, or normal, but most of the time, I do peaceful. I do like exploring caves, though.
2. I like to make huge, elaborate staircase mines, to try to find diamond and other treasures.
3. I build a lot, but I do get resources. Also, I don't hack. (I mostly build to get rid of the cobblestone and dirt I collect in the mine.
NOT 4. I never hack. If I did, though, I wouldn't act like it was a huge accomplishment if I built something huge.

I'll add another one.:
5. Above-ground explorer You take a compass, crafting bench, and other supplies (possibly some to build a small shelter with) with you as you venture above ground, looking for pumpkins, clay, above ground coal, sugar cane, cactus, and maybe even exposed caves and dungeons.

#2022 2011-04-03 17:34:00

PW132
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

None. I go out at night, but only because I lit up a big area around my buildings. I explore caves, but that's only because I need resources. I mine, but when I make mineshaft I really just hope I find a cave. I build a lot, but I NEVER use stone tools. (I have about 200 iron) And I also NEVER hack. Only reason I put InvEdit on my computer was I was messing around with spawner to see how they worked once, then deleted it.

Last edited by PW132 (2011-04-03 17:35:32)

#2023 2011-04-03 17:45:27

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

johndo77 wrote:

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

johndo77 wrote:

Real men use obsidian.

You mean that mod? Non-asthetic mods would go under hacks.

Real men use iron tools.

Well, I made the mod myself with MakeMyItem, but that hasn't been updated since like 1.2_02. So instead, I just use iron, even though I have 19 diamonds.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u427/HulKDzN/RebornBlade.png

#2024 2011-04-03 18:05:59

fireheartocean
Scratcher

What kind of Minecrafter am I? None of the above! I'll add a #6.  big_smile  This is what kind of Minecrafter I am!

#6: The Exploring, Mining Creator

You always stay on normal mode. You "go with the flow". You never hack, no matter what the case may be, and if a creeper kills you, well--then you move on, and try to find your items again. If you can't, then... oh well! Wasn't that sword breaking anyways? Although you don't do a lot of cave-exploring, you do enjoy a good mine and also love to build. You're often coming up with creative ideas of houses and other buildings to make. You get resources every chance you can, and sometimes set sail on a boat for a little vacation away from home. You explore islands, build walls, and mine! You play Minecraft for the whole package, not just one segment of it. Though cautious when going outside, you're not afraid to fight with your new iron sword--wait, is that a creeper you hear? Take out the sword! Uh-oh. YOU DROPPED IT. Well, in that case, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! XDD
That's what I am ^__^

**May StarClan light your path**

#2025 2011-04-03 18:10:21

johndo77
Scratcher

fireheartocean wrote:

What kind of Minecrafter am I? None of the above! I'll add a #6.  big_smile  This is what kind of Minecrafter I am!

#6: The Exploring, Mining Creator

You always stay on normal mode. You "go with the flow". You never hack, no matter what the case may be, and if a creeper kills you, well--then you move on, and try to find your items again. If you can't, then... oh well! Wasn't that sword breaking anyways? Although you don't do a lot of cave-exploring, you do enjoy a good mine and also love to build. You're often coming up with creative ideas of houses and other buildings to make. You get resources every chance you can, and sometimes set sail on a boat for a little vacation away from home. You explore islands, build walls, and mine! You play Minecraft for the whole package, not just one segment of it. Though cautious when going outside, you're not afraid to fight with your new iron sword--wait, is that a creeper you hear? Take out the sword! Uh-oh. YOU DROPPED IT. Well, in that case, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! XDD
That's what I am ^__^

That sounds like a mix of 1, 2, and 3. Pretty cool!

Crizapples

Board footer