This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-03-23 18:42:35

toad9000
Scratcher

Problems with scripts

hi im working on a zombie game realy easy and i cant seem to find anything wrong with it but theres a problem its a pretty basic script for the zombies (the shotgun blast is gray for the color) so the zombie has two scripts they are "<when green flag clicked><repeat until><touching color[ <change x by( <change y by( <wait(  )secsc>" that is the first one it makes it walk. the second is "<when green flag clicked><forever><if><touching color[ <wait(  )secsc><switch to costume[<wait(  )secsc><switch to costume[  . So in theory it should make it walk towards you then when it gets shot die right? But for no apperant reason it changes costume but keeps moving any ideas on what wrong?

#2 2011-03-23 18:46:16

MoreGamesNow
Scratcher

Re: Problems with scripts

I'm kind of confused by the organization of your scripts.  Maybe it is being shot during the wait ( ) secs block and so it doesn't check the touching color script until it is too late?  Just a guess, but off hand, I don't think that's it either.

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/218929/rubiks-cube-animated-rotating.gif
"Cogito ergo sum" --  I think, therefore I am

#3 2011-03-23 19:54:22

toad9000
Scratcher

Re: Problems with scripts

ill post my project its called zombie runner 2 beta please download it and see if you can find the problem

Board footer