This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.
  • Index
  •  » New Scratchers
  •  » Jira the Pokemon Trainer is getting a Starter Pokemon she didn't know

#1 2011-03-15 18:54:47

HaiiTehReshiram
Scratcher

Jira the Pokemon Trainer is getting a Starter Pokemon she didn't know

Jira was riding to the Pokemon HQ Lab. She didn't notice but a Pokemon she didn't recognize was following her. She looked behind her bike wheel and she thought the Pokemon had left, because there was nothing behind her.  But the Pokemon was still keeping up with her, tagging along for a ride. It was a Reshiram, it's gender was Female, she had a long thick maintained mane going down her back. Jira finally noticed it, and gasped. The Reshiram fell off in the worst way possible... On her back. Jira saw what just happened and went to tend to the Reshiram.

#2 2011-03-15 18:56:37

Kileymeister
Scratcher

Re: Jira the Pokemon Trainer is getting a Starter Pokemon she didn't know

This should probably go in Misc or Show and Tell if it will be a project.  Unfortunately you are a New Scratcher who can't post in Misc.  Hmm...

I'm back, and showcasing two new* projects!  Click left or right on the image below to see!
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7905/part1l.pnghttp://img859.imageshack.us/img859/6417/part2bf.png

#3 2011-03-15 19:00:52

HaiiTehReshiram
Scratcher

"Oh-no. What do I do?!" Asked Jira. She said this while looking at the Female Reshiram. She had leaked a tear just looking at it, because she had sympathy for the female.

"Shi......." The Female Reshiram Purred whlie dripping a tear from her eye. She looked up at Jira as if saying, "Alright catch me, I don't have a life anyway."

"No, Reshiram. You have a life. Don't judge yourself, because there's nothing good that comes from that" Said Jira.

#4 2011-03-15 19:14:12

HaiiTehReshiram
Scratcher

I know that there's Misc...I know... But there's no way I can. I would listen, If I could.

#5 2011-03-15 20:16:52

kayybee
Scratcher

This still isn't the right place, if you can post in Misc or not...

#6 2011-03-16 01:28:26

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

Hey HaiiTehReshiram, the Guidelines for the new Scratch Members Forum discourages new Scratchers to use this forum as an alternative to Miscellaneous.

Instead, it is encouraged for New Scratchers to earn their Scratcher status if they want to be able to post in Miscellaneous. Other alternatives you can do are making projects or galleries about the topic instead.  smile

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

• Index
  •  » New Scratchers
  •  » Jira the Pokemon Trainer is getting a Starter Pokemon she didn't know

Board footer