This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-03-13 08:34:44

brentonh
New Scratcher

Hello

Hello to all!

#2 2011-03-13 08:49:51

Gatsby
Scratcher

Re: Hello

Hello old sport

Scratch is, as you probably know, a programming language with a motto of "Imagine, Program, Share" so of course this place is mainly for imagining, programming, and sharing

If you ever have any troubles imagining, you can ask for some help in the Project Ideas forum, or any of the other forums down the index in Inspiration & More, except Miscellaneous. New Scratchers can't access Miscellaneous yet (That place isn't all that great anyway). To learn more about what New Scratchers can and cannot do, you can read "New Forum Users Restrictions".

Now, if you ever have any problems Programming, you can ask about it in All About Scratch (or Advanced Topics, but thats only for the extremely complicated stuff, like modifications to the Scratch program itself). The All About Scratch forum isn't just for programming questions, though. Any questions about the website or the program are welcome there

If you have any problems sharing, you might need to look in the Troubleshooting forum. It's for problems or bugs with the program or website

We also have some rules for the forums, as any respectable place does. We call them the Terms of Use, and you can find a link to them at the bottom of any page here

So, welcome to the forums

You choose your side, I'll choose mine.

#3 2011-03-13 13:01:01

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

hello

#4 2011-03-14 22:12:35

kingofdallamas
Scratcher

Hiya! Welcome to our beautiful Scratch community!  lol  You'll have tons of fun here, and you have any further questions besides using FAQ, you can always check out the Scratch Wiki, made by Scratchers, for Scratchers!!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Gilgamesh1192/Ninja%20Saga/ElementalJutsus2.gifhttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BoomKaTish/GIF/thgfhgfhfhgf.gif
ハロー友だち!

Board footer