This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-03-09 06:35:43

WingsGames
Scratcher

Internet

Is there any way to connect a Scratch project with the real internet?

Are you an aspiring home decorator? If so, please answer my question!

#2 2011-03-09 13:18:54

gettysburg11
Scratcher

Re: Internet

If you mean embedding your projects into other sites, under where it lists the tags, it should say "Link to this Project", and under that there should be a button that says "Embed". Click that button and then copy the code it gives you to embed your project in other websites.  smile

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/mnacmilan/LOGO_ACMILAN-Splash.gif

#3 2011-03-09 18:19:32

WingsGames
Scratcher

gettysburg11 wrote:

If you mean embedding your projects into other sites, under where it lists the tags, it should say "Link to this Project", and under that there should be a button that says "Embed". Click that button and then copy the code it gives you to embed your project in other websites.  smile

Thanks. I have another question. Is there some way to actually use the internet in a project?

#4 2011-03-09 18:21:47

RocksAndFire
Scratcher

WingsGames wrote:

gettysburg11 wrote:

Thanks. I have another question. Is there some way to actually use the internet in a project?

Not really. Mesh can kinda do that for you. search mesh in the forum search bar  wink

#5 2011-03-10 15:12:54

WingsGames
Scratcher

RocksAndFire wrote:

WingsGames wrote:

gettysburg11 wrote:

Not really. Mesh can kinda do that for you. search mesh in the forum search bar  wink

Thank you so much! I figured it out! I can like, make an OS now! Woo Hoo!  big_smile

Board footer