This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2011-03-02 20:57:50

WingsGames
Scratcher

I will view your project

I'm trying to get more active, so I'm gonna be viewing people's projects! Just give me a link, and I'll look at your stuff! I can't wait to see what I get!  big_smile

Are you an aspiring home decorator? If so, please answer my question!

#2 2011-03-02 21:06:34

BlahBlahRatSheep
Scratcher

Re: I will view your project

lol I thought you were a scratcher already, I've seen you around forums quite a lot

"and knew ones will come and they will get poopular then theyll leave and more pooples will get poopular." -soupoftomato
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/kimchi_and_chowder/lolicon.gif Lovely day to air out my tongue, yes?

#3 2011-03-02 21:09:22

WingsGames
Scratcher

BlahBlahRatSheep wrote:

lol I thought you were a scratcher already, I've seen you around forums quite a lot

I know, right! I'm just sort of waiting. I think if I'm active enough and put enough projects out there, my status will go up.

#4 2011-03-02 21:15:54

BlahBlahRatSheep
Scratcher

WingsGames wrote:

BlahBlahRatSheep wrote:

I know, right! I'm just sort of waiting. I think if I'm active enough and put enough projects out there, my status will go up.

Good luck becoming a scratcher!  big_smile

"and knew ones will come and they will get poopular then theyll leave and more pooples will get poopular." -soupoftomato
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/kimchi_and_chowder/lolicon.gif Lovely day to air out my tongue, yes?

#5 2011-03-03 01:49:06

themoundgroup
Scratcher

O.K; I'm new, but I'm making loads of good games. So far they're only demos; but tou should keep on checking because they'res going to be updates at least once a week; sometimes every day.

#6 2011-03-03 06:17:55

WingsGames
Scratcher

themoundgroup wrote:

O.K; I'm new, but I'm making loads of good games. So far they're only demos; but tou should keep on checking because they'res going to be updates at least once a week; sometimes every day.

I've looked at your projects. They're really good!

Board footer