This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-09-10 17:59:35

terminator355
Scratcher

Scratch Draw Program

If you have seen my project "Line Drawer" then you'll probably get this.

I want to make a drawing program in scratch, where you can: draw lines, draw circles, fill, or use a pen. I've sorta got the line and pen down but need help to improve it. If you want to help or like the idea (cus if not then i'm not going to put the time and effort into it) then post here I will be excepting 5 other people (most likely that have a little knowlage in trig, cus im a begginer).

1.terminator355(me)

Thanks!

Terminator355

No new stuff for now guys  wink  join me for some Black Ops on xbox: termhn or for some rock band on PS3: rocket232

#2 2008-09-10 18:01:59

Bluestribute
Scratcher

Re: Scratch Draw Program

Kinda like Paddle2See's drawing program (name slips my mind). I'm not sure if his used the fill tool though… and was kinda hard to make pictures… not the directions or anything, just using a setter and such. I think this would be great!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1204/bluestributett4.jpg
That's my PSN ID. I know tons of COD4 glitches. Add me as your friend. Oh, and get a headset

#3 2008-09-10 18:05:56

terminator355
Scratcher

Re: Scratch Draw Program

Bluestribute wrote:

Kinda like Paddle2See's drawing program (name slips my mind). I'm not sure if his used the fill tool though… and was kinda hard to make pictures… not the directions or anything, just using a setter and such. I think this would be great!

cool, thanks

ps: probably dont but wanta help, i know you pretty much left scratch except the community, but...

*thinks about it and says, "ya know, I DON'T THINK HE'S GONNA"*

No new stuff for now guys  wink  join me for some Black Ops on xbox: termhn or for some rock band on PS3: rocket232

Board footer