This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-08-28 11:44:49

Hobbs1100
Scratcher

The Happily Ever After Machine With Clovers

This is the "insiration" topic, so I'll express my artistic side and hopefuly give some people insiration. Anyways... This is a story okay? Again, anyways...

When you think of happy, what is it? Money? A family? Laughter? Freedom? Think what you think, but this is what I think. Somewhere in the africian plains, there is a machine. This machine is no ordinary machine. It is the Happily Ever After Machine.  You turn the knob, or flip a switch, or whatever you desire, but it does the same thing. Brings you happiness. Out comes the gum ball, and the gum ball reads "Bring me somewhere awful". The spin cycle ends, and the sweater reads "bring me somewhere awful". The cookies finish baking and they read "bring me somewhere awful". So after that machine is brought to the worst place it can be, it is happy. People kick the machine and out come clothes, food, and shelter. These angry, poor people take the stuff and leave. The entire town is kicking this machine, and clothes, food, and shelter come out. After the entire town has kicked the machine, they are happy. Why? Well that's for you to decide.

I'll edit this later, I need to go right now. Tell me what you think.
I know this is pretty random, but I just felt like making this for some
really, really, really, really, odd reason.

Last edited by Hobbs1100 (2008-08-28 18:29:55)

#2 2008-08-28 18:39:24

Ivaash
Scratcher

Re: The Happily Ever After Machine With Clovers

this is cool

Hey there..

#3 2008-08-30 17:52:44

Hobbs1100
Scratcher

Re: The Happily Ever After Machine With Clovers

Thanks. If anybody wants to write a post here about the machine that does wonders, feel free.

Board footer