This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-12-23 18:10:08

hayleyalmes
Scratcher

Sound Effect Project Request

Ok, I was poking around scratch to see if there were any projects with sound effects that People could use for their projects

There were none! I am preety dissapointed that I con't use some cool effects in my nuthouse series....... and I am requesting now to have someone make a sound effect downloading project so people can export sounds to their projects

I hope someone can fill this request

#2 2010-12-25 07:34:10

forest
Scratcher

Re: Sound Effect Project Request

hayleyalmes wrote:

Ok, I was poking around scratch to see if there were any projects with sound effects that People could use for their projects

There were none! I am preety dissapointed that I con't use some cool effects in my nuthouse series....... and I am requesting now to have someone make a sound effect downloading project so people can export sounds to their projects

hi i have some projects in my soundbytes which have soundeffects..then i have a gallery
with different voices and effects etc.. which have projects there by different account users..in my main forest account..
there is the scratch resources project by jso..but the last time i looked it was a bit sparse ..but maybe that has changed..
nuthouse series sounds intresting.. goodluck..

#3 2010-12-25 21:24:40

gettysburg11
Scratcher

Re: Sound Effect Project Request

hayleyalmes wrote:

You may want to take a look at Scratch Resources that forest mentioned. They have some sounds on there; maybe you can find some you can use!  smile

Last edited by gettysburg11 (2010-12-25 21:25:14)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/mnacmilan/LOGO_ACMILAN-Splash.gif

Board footer