This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-11-27 17:03:06

cinnamonroll678
New Scratcher

Anyone have norton internet security?

If you do, say yes in your comment, and then do whatever else you were going to do. Anyways it is a HUGE pain P.S my sister has it! Anyways you can do less with it because
it does not let you on EVERY SITE there is. It really only keeps your computer fresh and gets threat into it. it's not that great when you think through this all. I don't have it. My dad doesn't like it.

Mama luigi presents... the bagel. Don't make me give you the mudkip look. Congragulations, you have been Weegeed!
feed plusle or minun explodes of nothingness. You must meatball if you want spaghetti. Always Bagel before you Ran Ran Ru!!! XD

#2 2010-11-27 20:35:48

ThomasAG
New Scratcher

Re: Anyone have norton internet security?

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

If you do, say yes in your comment, and then do whatever else you were going to do. Anyways it is a HUGE pain P.S my sister has it! Anyways you can do less with it because
it does not let you on EVERY SITE there is. It really only keeps your computer fresh and gets threat into it. it's not that great when you think through this all. I don't have it. My dad doesn't like it.

It's great that you are getting comfortable using the forums, but please make sure to post under the right topic under the forums next time.  wink

Otherwise, I believe that "Norton Anti-Virus" is a pretty decent anti-virus application, but you have to put into perspective that these types of programs are pretty annoying in general depending on your use of your computer. For example, when I was Hex-Editing a client for a Java game that I was creating, as soon as I finished editing, which was several hours of work, all of my dedicated work was deleted. It annoyed me, but at least you know that your data is safe (hopefully!) with this program.

When "Norton Anti-Virus" blocks a website it's for a reason. Most likely, it has to do with a malicious attempt from the website or past complaints about it that have caused the creators of "Norton" to intentionally create a website block.

Nevertheless, your files are protected with that program, but that comes with the cost of pure annoyance at certain times. Thanks for sharing your notions, here at the Scratch Forums.  smile

#3 2010-11-27 20:57:31

12three
Scratcher

ThomasAG wrote:

cinnamonroll678 wrote:

It's great that you are getting comfortable using the forums, but please make sure to post under the right topic under the forums next time.  wink

Otherwise, I believe that "Norton Anti-Virus" is a pretty decent anti-virus application, but you have to put into perspective that these types of programs are pretty annoying in general depending on your use of your computer. For example, when I was Hex-Editing a client for a Java game that I was creating, as soon as I finished editing, which was several hours of work, all of my dedicated work was deleted. It annoyed me, but at least you know that your data is safe (hopefully!) with this program.

When "Norton Anti-Virus" blocks a website it's for a reason. Most likely, it has to do with a malicious attempt from the website or past complaints about it that have caused the creators of "Norton" to intentionally create a website block.

Nevertheless, your files are protected with that program, but that comes with the cost of pure annoyance at certain times. Thanks for sharing your notions, here at the Scratch Forums.  smile

^^^^This.^^^^

#4 2010-11-27 20:58:44

kimmy123
Scratcher

Somehow it got on my computer, but then someone deleted it.

http://i.imgur.com/Mg3TPIE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/rgyzXV5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/685FKVd.pnghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/8678e33865664f328e1654109679cb92/tumblr_mm1qu3jGD71s8caito3_r1_250.gif

#5 2010-11-28 18:37:13

cinnamonroll678
New Scratcher

sorry couldn't find right forum file to put in to thomasAG

Mama luigi presents... the bagel. Don't make me give you the mudkip look. Congragulations, you have been Weegeed!
feed plusle or minun explodes of nothingness. You must meatball if you want spaghetti. Always Bagel before you Ran Ran Ru!!! XD

Board footer