This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-11-11 21:52:26

varunr997
New Scratcher

New Contest

I want to see who can make the best flash- like and *creative* scratch project out there. I will personally rate  these myself. I know my project suck, this is due to the lack of  time I get to work on them. But I really want to see ideal scratch programers with adequate time to make an amazing project- together or alone. This will serve as an example (as of course to me) and to other programers out there. The dead line is christmas and I will personally see to it that the winner gets rewarded ( will be posted on a real domain). The creator of the program will be accredited for making it. Putting the embed code on the site will increase your views 10 fold thus getting A LOT of popularity. The guidelines require it to be appropriate and *original* including to have no copyrighted material. Good Luck!  big_smile

#2 2010-11-12 23:40:04

BlahBlahRatSheep
Scratcher

Re: New Contest

may we send more than 1 submissions? tongue

"and knew ones will come and they will get poopular then theyll leave and more pooples will get poopular." -soupoftomato
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/kimchi_and_chowder/lolicon.gif Lovely day to air out my tongue, yes?

Board footer