This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-11-07 15:30:49

rarata
Scratcher

songs

I think scratch should have a section, or tag, just for songs!  Not one type of song, tons of types of songs.  They can be songs you wrote or covers of songs you like!  They can be any genre of songs too!  I know most of the advanced game makers already know how to record sounds, a.k.a., songs, but just in case some new people to the website are reading this, click on sounds.  The top suggestion says either play sound meow or some other random sound. Click on the random sound and under it will be other options. Click on record.  When the recording box pops up, click on the circle to record, the square to end the recording, and the sideways triangle to play your recording.  Good luck  smile

#2 2010-11-07 15:36:17

rarata
Scratcher

Re: songs

Hey guys, it's just me rarata, and I have no idea why I chose that name, I guess it's either because I'm the weirdest girl ever, or because it was easy to remember!  Ok, now onto songs!  I love writing songs and hope that someday when I'm in like High School (I'm only in my first year of middle school, sixth grade right now) I'll get to be famous with my band, and we write and preform our own songs! hope so!  mood: eager  wink

#3 2010-11-07 15:41:01

kayybee
Scratcher

Re: songs

People could already put in their own songs under sounds. and this seems like a suggestion, not a new scratch members topic.

Board footer