This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-09-15 21:09:04

TannerGuy
New Scratcher

More room?

Ok, so i am makeing a game on scratch, and i am limeted on room to build/create things. When i create the sprite to like jump on things and the ground, i want to make more, but i cant. i dont know why, but i am fully zoomed out when im creating the sprite, and say i put a line at the top of the screen, and at the bottom, (should look like this
_        and when i look at (while playing game) it looks like this =.....
_                                                                                 
i dont know if that makes sense, but when in the sprite drawer thing, it looks as if im making lines on the boarders of the screen, and when i play the game the lines dont go to the top and bottom of the screen. so i want to know if theres any way to make it so i can build more things, and get more room? or am i stuck with the little square?

#2 2010-09-15 21:32:30

coolstuff
Community Moderator

Re: More room?

You are stuck with the 480x360 square, I am afraid… it has been suggested a lot that there be a new option to change the stage size, though.

#3 2010-09-15 22:23:05

TannerGuy
New Scratcher

Re: More room?

ok thank you, thats what i wanted to know. i dislike this alot! but its still a greatt!!! program.

Board footer