This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-09-04 16:13:21

Txheat
New Scratcher

Nice to meet ya!

Actually its by chance I am even here, decided to take a blow off class called computer Tech. Turned out to be a pretty cool class. Only been it for a week or so and this was the first program we learned. I really don't know too much so if I seem like a idoit forgive me.

I only have two projects in my gallery called Txheat's gallery. They are just tests to see what i could do you are more than welcome to check it out. I am working on a movie, it will probley be really cheesy and suck. I will tell you when i finish it.

And as the Subject goes nice to meet ya!

#2 2010-09-04 16:31:23

FlexiStudio
Scratcher

Re: Nice to meet ya!

Txheat wrote:

Actually its by chance I am even here, decided to take a blow off class called computer Tech. Turned out to be a pretty cool class. Only been it for a week or so and this was the first program we learned. I really don't know too much so if I seem like a idoit forgive me.

I only have two projects in my gallery called Txheat's gallery. They are just tests to see what i could do you are more than welcome to check it out. I am working on a movie, it will probley be really cheesy and suck. I will tell you when i finish it.

Well welcome to Scratch! Where you have posted in the forums is a great place to look for topics that will help you on your way to becoming a great scratcher. Have fun  smile

Hey I'm back!-
FlexiStudio

#3 2010-09-04 17:44:26

Jwosty
Scratcher

Hi, Txheat! These forums are a great reference for anything you need help with on Scratch. Be sure to make a lot of good friends here and most importantly, HAVE FUN!  lol

Also, be sure to check out the Scratch Wiki for more information!

Have a great time here!  smile

http://i39.tinypic.com/18ert5.png Google it.  smile

#4 2010-09-04 17:52:21

coolstuff
Community Moderator

Hiya! Welcome to Scratch - we have a really friendly community, so every question is welcome  smile

#5 2010-09-04 18:35:26

RocksAndFire
Scratcher

Txheat wrote:

Great! My story:
I went to scratch computer camp

Any questions? lol

Board footer