This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2007-11-08 06:58:36

fullhouse
Scratcher

Educators for Educator!

I just get confused! This thread is for Educator. so it means that this are for teacher, guros etc... why is that theres a post not related to Educators and I also think that most of the members who posted in this thread is not an Educator also! If not prove to me that I'm wrong!BTW, I am an Educator of an Industrial Education in the Philippines. But I.m doing some English tutorial in this country!

Last edited by fullhouse (2007-11-10 07:37:37)

#2 2007-11-08 16:14:12

kevin_karplus
Scratcher

Re: Educators for Educator!

This forum is indeed for educators to talk about teaching scratch and teaching with scratch.  However, there are a lot of people teaching each other scratch who participate in these discussions, and they are most welcome.

If you have found a thread in the forum that belongs in a different forum, use the "report" button to let the moderators know what the problem is.  We can move threads from one forum to another and often do.

(The software the forum uses does not support breaking up a thread when it veers off  topic, but I understand that some of the scratch team are looking into getting a fix for that.)

#3 2007-11-10 07:37:09

fullhouse
Scratcher

I see! theres a report button for that! BTW, was it fine to post a sig for my sites? Hope thats fine here! and I know that is not related on this forum, I am just a car fanatic.
Anyways!
I want to share to all educators the importance if education to the youth, cause they are the hope and future of every nation they are belong to. I want every educator to give and exert more effort in teaching specially graders!
Teaching is a noble work that we, all educators be proud of!

good luck to all of us!

cheers!!!

#4 2007-11-10 13:19:39

andresmh
Scratch Team at MIT

Thanks a lot for your interest in Scratch and education. I hope Scratch is useful for you.

In regards to posting links to other websites we would prefer if you only post links related to Scratch.

Some people were concerned that the websites you are posting seem a bit like spam so we edited those out.

Thanks for your understanding.

Andres Monroy-Hernandez | Scratch Team at the MIT Media Lab
on identi.ca and  twitter

#5 2008-07-13 17:41:35

andresmh
Scratch Team at MIT

kevin_karplus wrote:

(The software the forum uses does not support breaking up a thread when it veers off  topic, but I understand that some of the scratch team are looking into getting a fix for that.)

Done! Now moderators can do that.

Andres Monroy-Hernandez | Scratch Team at the MIT Media Lab
on identi.ca and  twitter

Board footer