This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-06-23 18:06:31

Collabs
New Scratcher

Hello

I made this account on scratch to help people with collabs  smile  if you need any help you may post at this thread, if not, post on the collab forum and I'll check it out.

#2 2010-06-24 14:52:03

Wolfie1996
Retired Community Moderator

Re: Hello

Hello - glad to see that you'd like to help people  smile  Unfortunately, you might find that you can't post over in the Collaborations forum - people with the New Scratcher status can't post there yet, but, if you wait a while, you'll soon be able to post there  smile

"...Jargon - the practice of never calling a spade a spade, when you might instead call it a manual earth-restructing implement..." - Bill Bryson, Mother Tongue

#3 2010-06-24 15:11:31

markyparky56
Scratcher

Wolfie1996 wrote:

Hello - glad to see that you'd like to help people  smile  Unfortunately, you might find that you can't post over in the Collaborations forum - people with the New Scratcher status can't post there yet, but, if you wait a while, you'll soon be able to post there  smile

Interesting idea having a new scratcher group, but what about scratchers who make accounts (Collabs is an example, whoever you are) but can't post on other forums, a questions such as: Do you already have an account? type one.

http://j.mp/jgVnTq
Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

#4 2010-06-24 15:32:48

Wolfie1996
Retired Community Moderator

markyparky56 wrote:

Wolfie1996 wrote:

Interesting idea having a new scratcher group, but what about scratchers who make accounts (Collabs is an example, whoever you are) but can't post on other forums, a questions such as: Do you already have an account? type one.

Hmm... people could abuse that (eg, some random person types "Wolfie1996" in the box, then goes around pretending to be me on another account. Of course, they'd get in trouble for that - it goes against the "Be honest" part of the TOU - I'd link to it, but info.scratch.mit.edu doesn't seem to be working...) It could ask for the password of the other account as well... but even then, I'm not sure how practical it would be...  hmm

"...Jargon - the practice of never calling a spade a spade, when you might instead call it a manual earth-restructing implement..." - Bill Bryson, Mother Tongue

#5 2010-06-25 10:33:50

markyparky56
Scratcher

Wolfie1996 wrote:

markyparky56 wrote:

Wolfie1996 wrote:

Hmm... people could abuse that (eg, some random person types "Wolfie1996" in the box, then goes around pretending to be me on another account. Of course, they'd get in trouble for that - it goes against the "Be honest" part of the TOU - I'd link to it, but info.scratch.mit.edu doesn't seem to be working...) It could ask for the password of the other account as well... but even then, I'm not sure how practical it would be...  hmm

Hmmmm... maybe.

http://j.mp/jgVnTq
Check out my game engine development site: NewDawn I'm a Level 171 Scratcher.I am http://bit.ly/nkvLNT

Board footer