This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.
  • Index
  •  » Requests
  •  » Terrific Ready to Use Sprites and Animations

#1 2010-05-30 01:01:57

learningapple
Scratcher

Terrific Ready to Use Sprites and Animations

If you need a quick icon or a sprite that you can't make yourself because it is too hard, then just post a comment below. I do complicated sprites and moving graphics along with short animations and everyday items.

All you have to do is give me specific instructions such as color, texture, pattern, shadow, moving, etc.

I am most likely to respond quickly because i go on Scratch everyday and I am obsessed and possessed so i need to run one of these. So whenever you have urgent sprite needs then contact me because i have absolutely nothing to do and I like to do it. Besides, it only takes me 30 minutes to make a fully functional moving dragon fully constructed and drawn by hand. In the end, if you use this, you will be very happy with the results. Have fun!

And remember that it doesn't matter if you are picky about this. If you don't like it then I will completely start over because I have way too much time on my hands. Don't worry because you can also ask for more than one at the same time. The only reason I am doing this is because it is the summer already and I have nothing to do but sit around. To me, I love Scratch. I may not be fully professional but I make some amazing dragons!  tongue

#2 2010-05-30 07:18:16

addy107
Scratcher

Re: Terrific Ready to Use Sprites and Animations

Two stick people on a cliff and the one far from the cliff pushes the other off

*Knock knock*/Whos there?/Scratch!/Scratch who?/Scratch Cat!

#3 2010-06-06 16:21:00

learningapple
Scratcher

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/learningapple/1103944

Is this what you wanted?

#4 2010-06-06 16:52:27

Greenboi
Scratcher

I think he wants a .gif file.  wink

• Index