This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-01-27 18:13:13

Jtheomnipotent
Scratcher

Empire Wars!

I am making an animation series called Empire Wars and I need ideas for a plotline. If anyone is interested, I will fill them in on the first episode (coming soon) and they can give suggestions. Thanks!
                                                                                                  -Jtheomnipotent

People involved-
-robdown2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Jtheomnipotent (2010-02-07 16:32:43)

I'm a LVL. 28 new scratcher! What Level are you?

#2 2010-02-05 06:11:16

robdown2
Scratcher

Re: Empire Wars!

how about an (red)enemy spy infiltrates a enemy base wearing the (blue)enemy guards uniform i did the ( ) so you knew which one i meant  wink

#3 2010-02-05 06:14:17

robdown2
Scratcher

Jtheomnipotent wrote:

I am making an animation series called Empire Wars and I need ideas for a plotline. If anyone is interested, I will fill them in on the first episode (coming soon) and they can give suggestions. Thanks!
                                                                                                  -Jtheomnipotent

People involved-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

or we could have a massive attack from the front from (red) enemy and a (red) spy slips in through the front gate while thats happening a massive attack could hit the red enemy's base  wink      (btw add me)

#4 2010-02-07 16:43:30

Jtheomnipotent
Scratcher

good ideas, however they don't fit in with the theme-sci-fi. the first ep goes (remotely) like this-The SS Phoenix (the main ship throughout the series) is patroling the borders of Vulcamian (the "good guys") space when it detects a small Radian ("bad guys") fleet entering the security zone of the Sabrea system and a battle erupts. During the fight, an escape pod is launched from the Radian flagship and heads toward Sabrea II (one of the planets in the Sabrea system) and is discovered to be containing a weapon that could destroy the entire system.

I'm a LVL. 28 new scratcher! What Level are you?

Board footer