This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-01-25 17:53:05

laser100
Scratcher

A good way to make friends!

One way to make friends is to start with a pretty famous person, like MyRedNeptune, and then make a friend with their friend, then at the friends page you just added, choose another person to be friends with, and so forth and so on. This way, it is a quick, easy, and simple way to make a lot of friends! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#2 2010-01-25 18:03:32

littletonkslover
Scratcher

Re: A good way to make friends!

But then they aren't real friends.

I thought I should just mention that.

http://www.coxlab.org/images/rat_banner.jpg
That's the dark nature of capitalism. ~ Wonder Showzen

#3 2010-01-26 17:09:22

laser100
Scratcher

littletonkslover wrote:

But, if you talk to them, and view their projects, you can become real friends! wink

Last edited by laser100 (2010-01-26 17:09:42)

#4 2010-01-27 21:32:05

Chatter
Scratcher

laser100 wrote:

One way to make friends is to start with a pretty famous person, like MyRedNeptune, and then make a friend with their friend, then at the friends page you just added, choose another person to be friends with, and so forth and so on. This way, it is a quick, easy, and simple way to make a lot of friends! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Doesn't really matter whether they are famous or not, just as long as you're friends, that's all that matters. *claps* *crys* XD But I have made lots of friends, but not this way. Nice guide though, I bet many new Scratchers will make many friends with this.  big_smile

littletonkslover wrote:

laser100 wrote:

But, if you talk to them, and view their projects, you can become real friends!

I'm sorta becoming a critic.  sad

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2339/mcdonaldsjoke.gifAll your problems are like batter when you add a little Chatter, because when you have Chat, you're safe from bats.  big_smile
"And so?" - The little people in my brain|Status: Snow in April?

Board footer