This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-01-25 02:06:28

EmoTailsDoll_64
Scratcher

Finish The Story!

I start!

Chapter 1

Everything was calm as I glided silently over the grassy plains. Man, I love to fly. The feeling of power, how calming it is... then again, I AM related directly to the Tails Doll. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Tails Doll's lesser known counterpart, Maxell. Or Emo Tails Doll. I am kind, unlike my notorious brother, and am willing to heal, rather than hurt. Anyways, I found a fox, laying in the grass. His shoulder was bleeding real bad, and I immediately recognized him:Tails, newest victim of Tails Doll. Unfortunately, T.D was right there.
    "Finish him Maxell!" He ordered. I saw Tails look up, his eyes pleading. What to do...?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 7% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#2 2010-01-25 02:20:26

Chrischb
Scratcher

Re: Finish The Story!

This is a Text-Based-Game... it belongs here.

I fall: It's a tragedy. You fall: It's comedy.
Hmph enjoy your fall - I get a lovely spring... without pans of new leaves.

#3 2010-01-25 05:26:12

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Re: Finish The Story!

Please don't post text based games in this forum.  Use the forum listed in Chrischb's link above.  Thanks  smile

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer