This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2010-01-13 21:24:51

Lucario621
Community Moderator

Re: Request-a-signature-thing

floatingmagictree wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

Add me back to the list, please.

Nah... don't feel like it. Get someone else to make it. I dunno, someone more "skilled" and "adequate".

No! You're really good at art stuff! I terrible at it  sad  I'd really appreciate it if you made a nice avatar for me.

Because I'm so jealous, I try not to show it, but to tell the truth, I you're like the most awesome, affectionate, caring, cheerful, cooperative, courageous, courteous, cool, determined, enthusiastic, flexible, forgiving, focused, friendly, generous, grateful, hard-working, honest, humble, kind, mature, modest, most-knowledgable, nice, positive, reliable, respectful, responsible, self-confident, self-directed, selfless, sencere, smart, sympathetic, trusting, thoughtful, un-selfish, work-oriented, wise scratcher that has every lived on the planet earth!!!

http://i.imgur.com/WBkM2QQ.png

#52 2010-01-13 21:26:06

Kileymeister
Scratcher

Lucario621 wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

Nah... don't feel like it. Get someone else to make it. I dunno, someone more "skilled" and "adequate".

No! You're really good at art stuff! I terrible at it  sad  I'd really appreciate it if you made a nice avatar for me.

Because I'm so jealous, I try not to show it, but to tell the truth, I you're like the most awesome, affectionate, caring, cheerful, cooperative, courageous, courteous, cool, determined, enthusiastic, flexible, forgiving, focused, friendly, generous, grateful, hard-working, honest, humble, kind, mature, modest, most-knowledgable, nice, positive, reliable, respectful, responsible, self-confident, self-directed, selfless, sencere, smart, sympathetic, trusting, thoughtful, un-selfish, work-oriented, wise scratcher that has every lived on the planet earth!!!

...woooow.  How low can you grovel?  I'm truly sorry to say this, but how long did it take to think up all of those compliments?

Last edited by Kileymeister (2010-01-13 21:26:27)

I'm back, and showcasing two new* projects!  Click left or right on the image below to see!
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7905/part1l.pnghttp://img859.imageshack.us/img859/6417/part2bf.png

#53 2010-01-13 21:27:24

Lucario621
Community Moderator

Kileymeister wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

...woooow.  How low can you grovel?  I'm truly sorry to say this, but how long did it take to think up all of those compliments?

When you're thinking about somebody so truly awesome, everything just pops to your mind about that person, so I just wrote it all down  smile

http://i.imgur.com/WBkM2QQ.png

#54 2010-01-13 21:28:22

cocoanut
Scratcher

Lucario621 wrote:

Kileymeister wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

When you're thinking about somebody so truly awesome, everything just pops to your mind about that person, so I just wrote it all down  smile

Seems awfully suspicious.... >.>

http://i42.tinypic.com/20gyvif.jpgPlease leave a message at the beep.
Steam: Hellephant

#55 2010-01-13 21:39:54

illusionist
Retired Community Moderator

cocoanut wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

Kileymeister wrote:

Seems awfully suspicious.... >.>

<.< in what sense?

http://i.imgur.com/8LX1NrV.png

#56 2010-01-13 21:47:28

gettysburg11
Scratcher

In the sense that when he actually wanted it, then he could be nice and offer up a million compliments, but on the first page he said that he would rather get it from someone better.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/mnacmilan/LOGO_ACMILAN-Splash.gif

#57 2010-01-13 22:49:50

pinochio
Scratcher

I have to say, FMT, the sig is awesome  big_smile

People who have made a sig for me:
-Blazer182
-The-Whiz
-Myself
-08jackt
-FMT

Flat Out G

#58 2010-01-13 22:53:35

fg123
Scratcher

Lucario621 wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

>.> Sounds suspicious...

Hai.

#59 2010-01-13 22:57:13

deatheater
Scratcher

fg123 wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

>.> Sounds suspicious...

lol, notice s/he made the compliments in alphabetical order (the first letters of the words) XD

Last edited by deatheater (2010-01-13 22:57:45)

#60 2010-01-14 01:58:56

urhungry
Scratcher

Does that closed but mean you aren't doing requests anymore? if your still taking them, could I have one with a pale blue background that says Evolution in big letters, and then under it it says in smaller letters which path will you choose? Thanks, and sorry if hypyr not taking requests any more.
Edit: BTW it's a banner thing, with Idk, whatevers normal size for a sig diemensions.

Last edited by urhungry (2010-01-14 02:02:50)

#61 2010-01-14 02:29:23

Chrischb
Scratcher

illusionist wrote:

I could help you with this if you want! I'm a GIMP expert!  big_smile

Can you teach me?  tongue

I thought I was passable, but then I saw some of your stuff... and panicked.  wink

I fall: It's a tragedy. You fall: It's comedy.
Hmph enjoy your fall - I get a lovely spring... without pans of new leaves.

#62 2010-01-14 06:34:02

game_freak42
Scratcher

Lucario621 wrote:

floatingmagictree wrote:

Lucario621 wrote:

we get the point

Board footer