This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-12-27 12:01:40

Chatter
Scratcher

What to do with forums

This forum is going to tell you what to use forums for. I have been searching this website, then i found a forum called "Owl City". It's a forum just for chatting about Owl City,  a famous music band. Why? Forums are not to be used like that. You can use a gallery for that, but defenitly not a forum. Forums are for helping others with their projects and for sharing your ideas for projects as well as telling people what Scratch Blocks do, not for your own amusement. I find that very wrong. Please don't make a forum for that reason. It's worthless and gets you in trouble.

You should know this the moment you join.

~ Chatter

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2339/mcdonaldsjoke.gifAll your problems are like batter when you add a little Chatter, because when you have Chat, you're safe from bats.  big_smile
"And so?" - The little people in my brain|Status: Snow in April?

#2 2009-12-27 12:04:56

Buggy132k9
Scratcher

Re: What to do with forums

Dude...stop making so many pointless topics...
You just made a forum to state one thing you want to say, and that one thing was complaining about a pointless topic?
Hypocrite much?

#3 2009-12-27 12:44:59

Chatter
Scratcher

Re: What to do with forums

Please don't call me that. This is for new members and i'm trying to make this a better site for everyone. BTW, if you don't like it please don't say anything bad about it. I spend my spare time making these forums with the goal to make this site better. My fingers are very tired. So if you don't like the idea please don't say bad things.  sad  ;(

~ Chatter

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2339/mcdonaldsjoke.gifAll your problems are like batter when you add a little Chatter, because when you have Chat, you're safe from bats.  big_smile
"And so?" - The little people in my brain|Status: Snow in April?

Board footer