This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-11-22 15:17:59

carnack
Scratcher

How to Save Pictures on the PC

It's quite simple. For the PC, right-click on the mouse and a box should appear. Go down and you should see something that says "Save Picture As..." If it didn't appear, that's probaly because it's not a picture or you clicked outside the picture. Click on the Save Picture As button, and it will upload a file. Go to your picture folder, (To simplify it.) Or make one. Name the file and click "Save." Boom! You just saved a picture. I hope many of you find this helpful.  smile

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/7x9/Carnack.png
Carnack The Bug

#2 2009-11-22 15:24:07

TommyAG
Scratcher

Re: How to Save Pictures on the PC

carnack wrote:

It's quite simple. For the PC, right-click on the mouse and a box should appear. Go down and you should see something that says "Save Picture As..." If it didn't appear, that's probaly because it's not a picture or you clicked outside the picture. Click on the Save Picture As button, and it will upload a file. Go to your picture folder, (To simplify it.) Or make one. Name the file and click "Save." Boom! You just saved a picture. I hope many of you find this helpful.  smile

Why does this have to be on the Scratch forums? This is un-related to scratch really (Unless for Sprites). You'll be better off putting this on a Computer Forum. Thanks for trying to help others!

#3 2009-11-22 20:01:13

Greatdane
Scratcher

TommyAG wrote:

carnack wrote:

Why does this have to be on the Scratch forums? This is un-related to scratch really (Unless for Sprites). You'll be better off putting this on a Computer Forum. Thanks for trying to help others!

Yes it is related to Scratch. People ask it alot. It is helpful.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
        ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

#4 2009-11-23 11:22:27

carnack
Scratcher

Lol, nice sig.

Carnack The Bug

#5 2009-12-02 19:31:43

carnack
Scratcher

TommyAG wrote:

carnack wrote:

Many people find this useful. Besides, this board is for everything that can help New Scratchers.

Carnack The Bug

Board footer