This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2007-06-04 14:28:39

shadowhalo3
Scratcher

PROJECT: Z3RO - UPDATE

Hello, my friends, Just alittle update on my titles. Well, all of you are right, it will be hard making these "sophisticated" Games on scratch, But imagination means endless possibitlity, so don't attempt to steal my hopes. you're not doing me a favor. anyway, i regret to inform you that hotel276 will be delayed. I was so into my vision, that i never realized that this game might take me two more months!! But don't worry, these delays will pay off. below, are the title updates!

Hotel276:
So far, it's currently the title being worked on. it's a first person shooter, and you will be able to travel a virtual Hotel. I will release a demo version of this sometime next month. But anyway, the demo starts off with you, the main character, in a hall. There is a door in front of you. By pressing the space bar, your character moves foward. When you enter the door, the camera turns, and you see a little girl. She is severly beaten up, just as you begin to walk up to her, she vanishes! You can then search the room a bit, then when finally you turn the next corner, the building begins to crumble, and a dark figure, arises.... I've invented a very original way to make the character move in first person, though i'd really like to take out all of the paint graphics in my game, it takes you out of the experience a bit. So the team and i are thinking about just pasting photos of  realistic elaborate halls, instead of creating them with " Paint".

Dawn of Heaven:
This title is currently being worked on as well. Right now, my team has finished only a quarter of the first level, and the things in it. But as the boy neiko, you start off on a farm, it's at night, and Neiko, with his older brother, is starring a the stars. The game begins when the brother begins to talk about how he wants to "know what's out there" then commands you to finish your chores. That is obective one. Once finsh your chores, a loud noise is heard, and neiko turns around, to find a hooded man dressed in all black.... The demo ends with a brief RPG fight with two ominous creatures..... This game is very complicated and hard to make, sooooo many glitches and what not. ( sigh) just gotta role up my sleeves, and let my imagination go wild..

Tears in the SKy:
I have another team working on this title, but nothing has really been done yet. I'll be sure to really get an update on this title sometime next week......Two games being worked on at the same time, that's enough!

Project: Zero :

This title is being made on Game Maker7.  The team is thinking about making a "toned-down" version of this on scratch. But it'll be really " toned-down". I haven't got much of an update, the team is holding out on this juicy title. But an update will come soon.....If you all want the toned-down version lemme know..

Hotel276: Update ( 6/18/07)

Dawn of Heaven: Update ( 6/20/07)

Tears of the Sky: Update ( Questionable )

Project: Zero: ( questionsable)

(NEW!) Destiny of Fighters: Update ( 6/20/07)

I've been thinking about making a fighting game, i know i'll go through with it, but i already know that i'm putiing too much on my plate right now!! And i only have two teams, so we're full...

BTW, This topic is not only for sharing my game releases, but all of you feel free to type down your new game releases as well. Get creative, forget all these 5 minute games, make something really interesting and post the info updates, game releases, of your team, or you, right here in this thread. It adds for good publicity, and alot, if not everyone, will get anticipated by your new game releases.. And will check it out, once it finally releases.... Once again, sorry about Hotel276 being delayed, but i think it's worth it. Any comments, questions, game releases, put'em here..  ( and Natalie, there's your update, above.)

Last edited by shadowhalo3 (2007-06-04 14:43:52)

Check out my projects There the sickest thing on here. Just look up project Zero, or click my name, and be exposed to the future of scratch Gaming. JUST FINISHED GUITAR HERO: PLATINUM http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/shadowhalo3/90280

Board footer