This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-09-23 09:00:37

Mentharos
Scratcher

The heart of all worlds is dying-Kingdom hearts RPG

Whoot 2nd RPG that i've made (not that'll get any hits D smile  is this kingdom hearts RPG

1.Rules This RPG is gonna be rated ERSB E10+/PEGI 12+ so please no swearing or any other rude/sexual content. you CAN say you are in love with anothers CHARECTER not the actual player In game Relationshipd are OK as long as it only goes as far as kissing please. (yes i copied this from my other RPG the rules are always the same pretty much)

Races: Human,Heartless,Nobody,Replica (anything you want that ISN'T completely stupid please put in your profile and wait for me to confirm.
Allignments:theres the realm of light. The heartless. or organization XIII (only Nobody's or replica's in or XIII but anyrace can be with the realm of light. humans can also be alligned with the heartless but will eventually become one.

Weaponry/magic this all really dow n to me so thats why you MUST wait for me to confirm your profile. Magic is from Final fantasy so no WoW RS Stuff like that Magic you CAN ask to beable to use a special spell but my desicion is FINALZ.

Classes: Keybearer. (they use ONE type of keyblade in this unless it is changed magicly no changing keychains please.)
Dark warrior (weapons of darkness are the deal here)
Org XIII member. (these guys are a wide bunch no Keybeares here we do NOT play the original KH cast)  smile .
Other classes: same deal with the races if you wanna use a normal weapon just gimmie a holler or summat.

Profiles  big_smile  just copy out mine and edit it to become YOU!

Name: Riyu
Appearance: Long silver hair with a bandanna on his forehead he wears studded wrist bands and has Emerald green eyes. he wears silver jeans and a grey T-shirt with the words "The mind is the greatest weapon of all." imprinted on it.
Personality: hes normally kind and caring but if someone gets him mad or insults his freinds he absoloutely loses it.
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Race: Human
Class:Keybearer
Keyblade(ONLY PUT THIS IF YOU ARE A KEYBEARER):Raven feather(currently only has the struggle club.)
Allignment: Realm of Light.

ENJOY  big_smile

http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23152 Its my RPG click it or what ever just look at it please  smile
Can some one make me a siggy i want it to involve my RP chars sword Knightfall. Knightfall looks like a buster sword made from obsidian  big_smile

#2 2009-09-23 16:24:45

agentblueberry
Scratcher

Re: The heart of all worlds is dying-Kingdom hearts RPG

Name: Alpha
appearance: red kirby, with sapphire hair, and a black headband
personality: Reckless, sometimes Zany, friendly
homeworld: Pop star
race: kirby
class: keybearer
Keyblade: Aero
alignment: he hasn't decided.

Last edited by agentblueberry (2009-09-23 20:32:39)

The story of agent Blueberry in the works: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/agentblueberry/1070585 You must download it to play it.

#3 2009-09-23 19:31:26

keikij
Scratcher

Name: Terry Summermoon
Appearance: Light brown hair and jade green eyes. Ripped blue jeans and a white jacket with black at the edges over a black shirt. Has a necklace with a moon on the end.
Personality: Normally really quiet and shy unless he knows the people he's around or angry.
Homeworld: No one knows O.o
Class: Keybearer
Alignment: He's a nobody, but not part of organization 13 or a normal nobody, so I don't know D:

Keyblade: Half and Half
___
_|_
   |
   |
_|_
| | |
| |_|

First Half: Black Blade, White Handle
Second Half: Whit Blade, Black Handle

Back from the Dead (And Stuff)

#4 2009-09-23 19:41:53

deatheater
Scratcher

Name: Talos
Appearance: Use ur imagination
Personality: He's often confused between the pursuits of good and evil.
Homeworld: hollow bastion
keyblade:twin hit
Allignment: Neutral

#5 2009-09-23 19:43:21

keikij
Scratcher

lol, use your imagination XD I think he looking like a cow that caught on fire  lol

#6 2009-09-23 19:44:16

deatheater
Scratcher

keikij wrote:

lol, use your imagination XD I think he looking like a cow that caught on fire  lol

ok he's a cow caught on fire  tongue

#7 2009-09-23 19:44:46

keikij
Scratcher

deatheater wrote:

keikij wrote:

ok he's a cow caught on fire  tongue

O.o Ok then...

#8 2009-09-23 19:46:39

deatheater
Scratcher

ur the one that suggested it

#9 2009-09-23 19:48:20

keikij
Scratcher

deatheater wrote:

I know XD But I wasn't expecting you to take me seriously-ish XD

#10 2009-09-23 19:49:53

deatheater
Scratcher

keikij wrote:

deatheater wrote:

until I get a better suggestion, I'm going with it

#11 2009-09-23 19:50:55

keikij
Scratcher

deatheater wrote:

keikij wrote:

deatheater wrote:

until I get a better suggestion, I'm going with it

Ok O.o

#12 2009-09-23 19:57:32

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Name: Nick
Appearance: His eyes are crimson, Turning crimson for his thirst. His eyes turn a bright red/pink when in pursuit of prey. Brown hair, with white strandes that glisten like silver. His wardrobe is many different suits, A suit freak if you may, The suit all bear the same black petticoat like look. But they have different colored outlining. He wheres his heart safety pin pinned to his backpack of supplies, Its stained with crimson blotches that tell of his many victims.
Personality: Mysterious, He acts like a murderer, Running from the law of The realm of Light where he had taken like of some of the lifes that were fragile and in denile he ran from his thirst
Homeworld: Quap abyss.
Race: Vampire Knight.
Class: Uh... Vampire knight?
Allignment: Realm of Darkness

Everyone's argument is invalid. Your argument is invalid.

#13 2009-09-24 12:58:33

Mentharos
Scratcher

(keikiji you world be realm of light i guess or realm of darkness)

Riyu was running... Running away from those things that were destroying his town he had just went to the mansion to see its grand re-opening when they appeared from nowhere hundreds of them. There were also a few on the edges of the road trying to attack him he tried swatting hem away with his struggle club but it just passed through them making him dodge and weave to find a safe place... but everywhere in the town was full of them he was the last person alive all the others had become things like them. He than realised it was hopeless and just let them come at him when suddenly a burst of radiant light emenated from him sending them flying back then his struggle club changed with a flash of light it became a sword that looked as if it were made of black feathers but at the end there was a lone white feather making the shape of a key, it then pointed at a big one of those things. Riyu muttered ""maybe this can hurt them..." He then charged at the big black thing and sliced straight through it destroying it and causing all the smaller ones to vanish like it did "I.... I... I WON!!!!" Riyu screamed triumphantly but then he remembered his predicament "how do i get out of here....?" he questioned and then he saw white and went to sleep and woke up in the city known as radiant garden.

http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23152 Its my RPG click it or what ever just look at it please  smile
Can some one make me a siggy i want it to involve my RP chars sword Knightfall. Knightfall looks like a buster sword made from obsidian  big_smile

#14 2009-09-24 23:38:18

agentblueberry
Scratcher

The Sky temlple. home of the toughest warriors. years ago, a war destroyed all the toughest warriors. only on warrior survived.warrior Alpha. he wielded the sword of winds named Aero. you'd think Alpha is the serious guy, but he is sometimes lazy. right now, he's asleep, on his half eaten bed. he also has a half-eaten clock.

The story of agent Blueberry in the works: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/agentblueberry/1070585 You must download it to play it.

#15 2009-09-25 19:57:38

keikij
Scratcher

Then I'm Darkness  tongue

@Mentharos: And raven feathers are black... And what if I was your Nobody O.o

#16 2009-09-27 11:47:32

keikij
Scratcher

Bump D:

RePOsting my charrie

Name: Terry Summermoon
Appearance: Light brown hair and jade green eyes. Ripped blue jeans and a white jacket with black at the edges over a black shirt. Has a necklace with a moon on the end.
Personality: Normally really quiet and shy unless he knows the people he's around or angry.
Homeworld: No one knows O.o
Class: Freelancer (Jack of all trades, master of none)
Alignment: Darkness

/\ 
   | |
   | |
   | | 
   | |
   | |
   | |

|_|_|_|
    |
    |

O

Last edited by keikij (2009-09-27 11:58:17)

#17 2009-09-27 11:56:06

Mentharos
Scratcher

(nice keikiji and it symbolises one drop of light in a heart of darkness)

When Riyu wakes up he screams LOUD "WHAT THE HECK WHERE AM I WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!" Riyu then runs off to find somewhere where he's alone he then bumps into Terry and screams "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I???"

#18 2009-09-27 12:00:09

keikij
Scratcher

Terry's Face: 0.o

"Huh? Who are you," (I changed my character sheet so Terry's not a keybearer.)

#19 2009-09-29 12:35:34

Mentharos
Scratcher

Riyu is in such a panic that he faints he last thing he hears is a shout and a sword hitting stone then he blacks out....

#20 2009-09-29 16:22:50

Halo56
Scratcher

Name: aros
Appearance: Dark Black Hair,White,Black,Red Jacket where the red is on one side with the white and the black on the otherside,T-shirt with a Moon Going Under An Eclipse,Shiny Gray Necklace with a 9 pointed star.
Personality:Does Not Know If He Should Abandon The Orginization,or stay with it.He Is Confused,Does Not Know Why The Orginization Took Him Or How They Found Him.
Homeworld: Hollow Bastion
keyblade:Darkside KeyBlade
Allignment: Orginaztion XII

#21 2009-09-29 16:27:09

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Mentharos wrote:

(nice keikiji and it symbolises one drop of light in a heart of darkness)

When Riyu wakes up he screams LOUD "WHAT THE HECK WHERE AM I WHAT THE [removed by Robotkitty] IS GOING ON WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!" Riyu then runs off to find somewhere where he's alone he then bumps into Terry and screams "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I???"

Please try not to swear, It might be ok for you but I don't think prents want their kids seeing such swear words,

Danke,
Robotkitty

Everyone's argument is invalid. Your argument is invalid.

#22 2009-09-29 17:19:12

agentblueberry
Scratcher

the clock says 00 PM.
Alpha's eyes gradually opens.Alpha rises and goes to the Kitchen to make himself breakfast. He eats the refrigerator. Alpha sets out on an adventure. he walks out the door. next, he jumps off the temple, falling into the canvas.

#23 2009-09-30 11:25:40

Mentharos
Scratcher

(sorry but i did kinda put a little warning but alright i'll try not to its rather hard not to with my charecter.)

Riyu wakes up and terry is gone but by now he has calmed  down so sets off to see what this town is like.

#24 2009-10-04 18:00:43

agentblueberry
Scratcher

Alpha landed in a gusty meadow. its surrounded by a town, a forest, an ocean, and a desert.Alpha didn't know where to start.

#25 2009-10-08 04:12:20

Damo77
Scratcher

Name: Blaze

Appearance: Jet-black messy hair with a red bandanna on his forehead. He has fiery red eyes, wears silver jeans and a red T-shirt with an explosion on it. He also has an undone gold jacket.
Personality: A kind and loyal boy but when someone attempts to hurt his friends, he unleashes all of his power on his enemies. 

Home world: Agrabah

Class: Keybearer
Keyblade Dragon Tooth
Alignment: Realm of Light

Board footer