This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2007-05-22 14:40:22

shadowhalo3
Scratcher

My newest project " Dawn of Heaven "

I'm currently working on this title using scratch. I 'm really putting an awful lot of detail into this game. I have a team working on this, i have the very latest version of scratch, so it'll be very good. The storyline too.

SO far, it's about a boy who lost everything in a fire, only one left of his life is his father who is soon lost. In search of his beloved father. Neiko finds himself in a different world, and loss of memories causes him to set out on a journey beyond imagination. He has to not only retrieve his memory back, but as each day passes, a part of him begins to dissappear into nothing, reason unknown. So which gives him a choice in the end, to retrieve his memory at the cost of losing his most loved, his father, Or lose his memory of everything at the cost of forgetting he ever had a father, who would be spared. andon that hand, strange beings are out to capture him, reason also unknown.
That's all i got so far, it'll get better.

...Dawn of Heaven...

Now i know scratch limits alot of what i am trying to make, but i work around that.

anyway, expect a release date, and more info on this game around 6/3/07.

Any questions or comment, just post. And you can send friend invite.

Last edited by shadowhalo3 (2007-05-22 14:42:34)

Check out my projects There the sickest thing on here. Just look up project Zero, or click my name, and be exposed to the future of scratch Gaming. JUST FINISHED GUITAR HERO: PLATINUM http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/shadowhalo3/90280

#2 2007-05-22 23:16:42

natalie
Scratch Team

Re: My newest project " Dawn of Heaven "

Looking for memories is a fascinating idea...I will be interested to check back and hear how the game and story evolves.

#3 2007-05-24 08:53:37

shadowhalo3
Scratcher

I'll keep you in touch, Natalie..

Check out my projects There the sickest thing on here. Just look up project Zero, or click my name, and be exposed to the future of scratch Gaming. JUST FINISHED GUITAR HERO: PLATINUM http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/shadowhalo3/90280

#4 2007-06-01 19:55:04

iwikepie
Scratcher

I'd like to hear about Hotel 293...thats a game that your'e going to release soon...isn't it?

PIE IS GOOD!

Board footer