This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2007-03-16 16:12:19

Marten
Scratcher

Program works on my computer...but not when uploaded

Dear John,

I loaded a game that works fine when it's on my computer.   The levels change as they should.   But when I upload the program and play it, then I can't go to the next level of the game even though I've earned enough points.   I tried deleting the game a couple of times and re-uploading.   Is the environment in the uploaded zone different from the environment on my computer.   We downloaded Scratch at the end of Feb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 2007-03-16 20:05:35

andresmh
Scratch Team at MIT

Re: Program works on my computer...but not when uploaded

Hi Marten. Which project is the one you're having problems with? I checked the two projects you have: http://scratch.mit.edu/users/marten and I didn't see levels in any of them. Please post your project and we'll be able to help you debug it.

Thanks!

Andres Monroy-Hernandez | Scratch Team at the MIT Media Lab
on identi.ca and  twitter

#3 2007-03-18 08:19:19

Marten
Scratcher

Dear Andre,

Thanks so much for looking into this!  I've uploaded my program called SHARK BAIT.  Please check it out and let me know what you find out.  Thanks again,

Marten

#4 2007-03-20 17:18:46

johnm
Scratcher

I think this problem is fixed now. Let me know (here or by sending an email to scratch-feedback@media.mit.edu) if you are still having problems. (It seems as though you need to play until the time limit runs out before it advances to the next level even if you get a lot of points.)

-- John

Board footer