This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2009-07-21 22:10:47

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Re: Scary Stories To Tell

Hey blade does it say you can level up my card? For some reason for me it doesn't

Everyone's argument is invalid. Your argument is invalid.

#27 2009-07-24 01:27:43

spacetime
Scratcher

In America there was a mass murder. Policemen went to investigate. Trying not to tread on the bodies, the police took pictures of each one. One policemen saw something on the opposite wall but he couldn't read it. He walks over to it and sees the numbers "7734" in calculator form, written in blood. When taking pictures of this he turned his camera upside-down and told an approaching police officer. When he pointed with the hand that the camera was in, he accidentally took a picture of the upside-down numbers. The policeman was about to delete the picture when he realized something. The numbers were now a word. The word was "hELL."

#28 2009-07-24 01:34:47

RobotKitty
Scratcher

I want to read more xD

#29 2009-07-24 04:24:16

spacetime
Scratcher

A few years ago, the woman and her family had just moved to a new house somewhere in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. One night, her baby son was crying so she got out of bed and went to see him. Suddenly, the baby stopped crying. The woman knew that he must have fallen asleep so she went back to bed. A few hours later, the baby cried again, so she got up and went over to check again. As she opened the door to her son's room, she saw a boy, about 6 or 7 years old, calming the baby down. When he saw the woman, he disappeared. The woman was shocked and later told her neighbors what happened. The neighbors already knew about the ghost and told her that there was a boy who died from an illness, about 80 years ago, and was buried under the exact place where her baby son's room is.

#30 2009-07-24 04:27:16

Blade-Edge
Scratcher

thats not scary, thats just disturbing  yikes

heres a REAL scary story
by the time you kids are adults, social service benefits will run out!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5145/scratchycat.gif CLASSY

#31 2009-07-24 11:22:52

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Oh noez well i don't have kids xD But here is another >_>

When Felix Agnus put up the life-sized shrouded bronze statue of a grieving angel, seated on a pedestal, in the Agnus family plot in the Druid Ridge Cemetery, he had no idea what he had started. The statue was a rather eerie figure by day, frozen in a moment of grief and terrible pain. At night, the figure was almost unbelievably creepy; the shroud over its head obscuring the face until you were up close to it. There was a living air about the grieving angel, as if its arms could really reach out and grab you if you weren't careful.

It didn't take long for rumors to sweep through the town and surrounding countryside. They said that the statue - nicknamed Black Aggie - was haunted by the spirit of a mistreated wife who lay beneath her feet. The statue's eyes would glow red at the stroke of midnight, and any living person who returned the statues gaze would instantly be struck blind. Any pregnant woman who passed through her shadow would miscarry. If you sat on her lap at night, the statue would come to life and crush you to death in her dark embrace. If you spoke Black Aggie's name three times at midnight in front of a dark mirror, the evil angel would appear and pull you down to Heck xD. They also said that spirits of the dead would rise from their graves on dark nights to gather around the statue at night.

People began visiting the cemetery just to see the statue, and it was then that the local fraternity decided to make the statue of Grief part of their initiation rites. "Black Aggie" sitting, where candidates for membership had to spend the night crouched beneath the statue with their backs to the grave of General Agnus, became popular.

One dark night, two fraternity members accompanied new hopeful to the cemetery and watched while he took his place underneath the creepy statue. The clouds had obscured the moon that night, and the whole area surrounding the dark statue was filled with a sense of anger and malice. It felt as if a storm were brewing in that part of the cemetery, and to their chagrin, the two fraternity members noticed that gray shadows seemed to be clustering around the body of the frightened fraternity candidate crouching in front of the statue.

What had been a funny initiation rite suddenly took on an air of danger. One of the fraternity brothers stepped forward in alarm to call out to the initiate. As he did, the statue above the boy stirred ominously. The two fraternity brothers froze in shock as the shrouded head turned toward the new candidate. They saw the gleam of glowing red eyes beneath the concealing hood as the statue's arms reached out toward the cowering boy.

With shouts of alarm, the fraternity brothers leapt forward to rescue the new initiate. But it was too late. The initiate gave one horrified yell, and then his body disappeared into the embrace of the dark angel. The fraternity brothers skidded to a halt as the statue thoughtfully rested its glowing eyes upon them. With gasps of terror, the boys fled from the cemetery before the statue could grab them too.

Hearing the screams, a night watchman hurried to the Agnus plot. To his chagrin, he discovered the body of a young man lying at the foot of the statue. The young man had apparently died of fright.

The disruption caused by the statue grew so acute that the Agnus family finally donated it to the Smithsonian museum in Washington D.C.. The grieving angel sat for many years in storage there, never again to plague the citizens visiting the Druid Hill Park Cemetery.

Last edited by RobotKitty (2009-07-24 11:24:39)

#32 2009-07-24 11:38:15

filo5
Scratcher

I must start writing those...

Converting my Scratch projects to Python!

#33 2009-08-04 21:56:15

godzilla3000
Scratcher

do you want here a scary story

:[\url=][img]dragoncave.net\mgAJ[\img][\ur]:

#34 2009-08-04 21:58:35

godzilla3000
Scratcher

THE HAUNTING...

ONE NIGHT IT WAS 12:00 AM AND A BOY named tod was in the bathroom.

#35 2009-08-04 22:06:45

godzilla3000
Scratcher

suddenly the door was locked and the lights went out. tod was scared. he tried to call for help and opening the door but nothing happened but 5 sec. later he heard wicked evil laghter and the song "can you feel the sunshine". then a red light and a bloody knive appeared from the darkness. he was screaming. right before he was sabbed by the knive an evil grinny smile and evil red eyes appeared and said "would you like to play..." the knive stabbed him "die" and the boy died and the thing disappeared...

#36 2009-08-04 22:07:29

MrTeacher
Scratcher

...and?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9329/mybannerglitter5cd2fa64.gifhttp://tsigs.runeaddict.net/overall/bbr/cookingemote2/blue/Scary_Guy444.png

#37 2009-08-04 22:07:49

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Tails doll o-O

#38 2009-08-04 22:10:40

godzilla3000
Scratcher

to be continued... remember beware... or else.

#39 2009-08-04 22:12:00

godzilla3000
Scratcher

if you want to know more ask me now... if not just say  no k

#40 2009-08-04 22:18:22

RobotKitty
Scratcher

Sure xD This reminds me of when i was helping my friend with practicing for the spelling test and it was names with K's or no K's and he had troubles with it. So he would ask if i wanted something after i told him the word and i would say "K" or "Mm No K" depending on having a K or not

#41 2009-08-09 13:00:25

Doody
Scratcher

Yumi9989_9989 wrote:

Did u know the myans predicted the world 2 End on December 21,2012????? O.O

it might not lol

(Insert signature here)

#42 2009-09-19 08:41:05

Penguingirl55
Scratcher

I don't have a scary story, but i have a murder mystery.

A woman wakes up late Sunday morning and finds her husband murdered. She calls the police and they question the butcher, the chef, the wife (of course) and the maid. The butcher said he was cutting the meat. The chef said he was making breakfast. The wife said she was asleep. The maid said she was getting the mail. Who did it?

Butterflies make the world go 'round. Or was it rainbows?
Two things are eternal: The universe and butterflies. And I'm not sure about the universe.

#43 2009-09-20 02:03:09

08jackt
Scratcher

ok, this one freaked me out for like months when i was little.

one day a 20 year old women lived alone with her pet dog in a small country house. her dog always sat next to her in bed when she was asleep, licking her hand. one night, she decided to close her dog out the room, so he couldn't lick her. so she got in bed and turned the light off. She felt a touge lick her hand, leaving slobber all over hand. she sighs. the dog must have found a way in. she suddenly hears dripping. she must have left a tap on. she turns the light on, pets her dog and walks to the bath room. she turns the shower off, and returns to bed. she suddenly hears more dripping, so she gets up again, and turns the shower off. this time she decides to lock her dog out the room again. she gets back in bed. she hears more dripping. and feel a large tounge lick her hand. she turns the light on again, but her dog isn't there. she feels puzzled, but decides that she imaged it. she goes into the bath room, and heads to turn off her shower. her dog is on the shower's floor, covered in blood. written in blood above it, "Vampires Lick to" The Woman screams.

http://i39.tinypic.com/jgtswi.png

#44 2009-09-20 02:17:54

deatheater
Scratcher

ok, here goes

It was a dark night as Ray was sitting down reading a book, a fierce storm was blowing outside, and thunder could be heard in the distance. Just as Ray was about to go to bed, he heard a slight ringing noise, and looking over at the fireplace saw a toy cat. Wondering how it got there Ray went over to inspect it, as he got closer his legs became stiff and they were moving on their own, he unwillingly crossed the room towards the cat, his heart rate increasing, Ray tried to scream but no sound came out.

The next morning, Ray’s neighbour Phil, went to check on him (usually Ray comes out at this time), as he enters the house, he see’s the cat, entranced by it’s stare he heads over and takes it with him.

Neither Ray nor Phil have ever been heard of again, but sometimes sounds can be heard from that house like the scream that Ray never had a chance to make, or a slight ringing.

Last edited by deatheater (2009-09-20 02:18:22)

#45 2009-09-20 06:47:04

Stickman704
Scratcher

ok i got another one.
there's this class going out on camp and it's one room per two. there were 2 girls sleeping in the same room but one girl said she wanted to sleep with her boyfriend so she did (This was about 10 pm). Then darn! She forgot her stuff. So she went into her friends room. Better not turn the light on otherwise it will wake her. She got her stuff went into her boyfriends room and fell asleep.

the next morning, the girl found her friend dead. Writting in blood on the wall of the room was "I bet your glad you diddn't turn the light on"

Last edited by Stickman704 (2009-09-20 06:48:40)

Dun dun dun dun dun dun.... dun dun dun dun dun dun...  tongue

#46 2009-09-20 12:41:14

jacool
Scratcher

Once upon a time there was a mutant killer brain-eating monster horrifying bulgarian trampoline  yikes , then it broke  sad
Hope you can sleep even though you've read this story, I couldn't sleep for weeks.

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss159/JacobKar/svensktiger-1.png

#47 2009-09-20 19:30:32

CheeseMunchy
Scratcher

Yumi9989_9989 wrote:

I Doubt that will happen.

#48 2009-09-20 19:33:41

deatheater
Scratcher

Yumi9989_9989 wrote:

simple, I go back in time and force them to continue their calander, and if mountains of gold appear in my room, and a chocolate fountain appears in the dining room, it's not my fault

#49 2009-09-20 19:34:20

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

All4one wrote:

Umm... I don't know. IDEA! Ok, this one is really scary, I read it in Mark Twain's book, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer."

Ok here it is, three boys: Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, and Joe Harper escape to Jackson's Island to run away from their homes (limited time), so they could camp there. One night, after swimming, they got started sleeping, and then Huckleberry wakes up and hears a distant explosion noise and a beaming light. He wakes up Joe and Tom to warn them, then comes tiny driplets of rain.
Finally, the quiet drizzle turned out to be a gigantic storm. (These details about it might give you nightmares, just so you know). The lightning was burning everything in its path, blowing all the trees down with help from the wind. And as the rain seemed to be as hard as rocks (I made that part up).
When you thought it wouldn't get any worse, the wind picked up even more dramatically, so hard that you think the island would tear apart in tiny little pieces, turning into foam and sinking into the sea. After one huge gust, the storm passed and the night turned pieceful again.

A scary story with a happy ending... O.O

And how is that scary?

#50 2009-09-24 14:43:55

samid11
Scratcher

heres one, On a sunny morning, greg went to school once again. as he was walking, a small boy was shivering and crying. greg was a nice boy and gave the young boy a jaket. the boy smiled and said "I lve in that house there! come visit me tonight! my name is todd." later that evening, greg walked over to todds house. a young woman stood at the door. greg told her that todd had told him to come. the woman frowned and said "thats impossible. todd died two years ago on that sidewalk over there. the one near the graveyard halfway from school"...

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

Board footer