This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2013-05-04 18:53:44

harry85
New Scratcher

Re: The Beatles - Official Topic

Suparing01 wrote:

harry85 wrote:

Good idea to create a topic about the Beatles.  smile  Definitely one of the best bands that have ever existed.
My favorite songs are probably the most popular ones  big_smile  like Let it Be, Here comes the Sun and Penny Lane.

Thanks  smile       

Nice! What about Hey Jude?

I like Hey Jude as well!  smile  Impressive how I could forget to mention this one too  yikes

#127 2013-05-04 20:05:02

Suparing01
New Scratcher

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

I love Beatles. I like A Day in the Life the most. Something is my second favorite.
I hate how people don't appreciate Revolution 9 as a song. I think it's pretty cool. I even hid an Easter egg in my game that I'm working on where you get your first weapon, it says. "Take this, brother. May it serve you well."

I also hate it how people say that Paul is dead. No he isn't!

I know, right!? That's such a stupid myth. So, because he didn't wear his sandals on the shooting of the Abbey Road cover, somehow it means he's dead? xD

#128 2013-05-04 22:41:28

DIY
Scratcher

Suparing01 wrote:

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

I love Beatles. I like A Day in the Life the most. Something is my second favorite.
I hate how people don't appreciate Revolution 9 as a song. I think it's pretty cool. I even hid an Easter egg in my game that I'm working on where you get your first weapon, it says. "Take this, brother. May it serve you well."

I know, right!? That's such a stupid myth. So, because he didn't wear his sandals on the shooting of the Abbey Road cover, somehow it means he's dead? xD

I agree, and all that stupid "I buried Paul" stuff at the end Strawberry Fields Forever... ugh, it's John saying "cranberry sauce"!  tongue

Plus the Charles Manson uprising due to 'allegedly' hidden messages in the White Album was stupid and tragic too.  sad

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/DIYmit/simple-blue-1024jpg.jpg

#129 2013-05-04 22:48:57

Sellout
Scratcher

I think the Paul is dead legend is amazingly brilliant

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#130 2013-05-05 12:07:23

nama
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

I agree, and all that stupid "I buried Paul" stuff at the end Strawberry Fields Forever... ugh, it's John saying "cranberry sauce"!  tongue

And the gibberish at the end of I'm So Tired that when reversed sounds sorta like "Paul is a dead man. Miss him, miss him, miss him..."

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#131 2013-05-05 12:13:14

Suparing01
New Scratcher

nama wrote:

DIY wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

And the gibberish at the end of I'm So Tired that when reversed sounds sorta like "Paul is a dead man. Miss him, miss him, miss him..."

Yeah! Or 'Revolution number 9', when it's played backwards, it apparently sounds like 'Turn me on, dead man'

#132 2013-05-05 12:39:55

DIY
Scratcher

Suparing01 wrote:

nama wrote:

DIY wrote:

Yeah! Or 'Revolution number 9', when it's played backwards, it apparently sounds like 'Turn me on, dead man'

That too, yeah.

And a bit off the point here, but still sort of relevant to what is being said. If you listen to the end of "Free As A Bird", it is a reverse of a tape recording of John saying "Turned out nice again". This effect makes it sound remarkably like "Made by John Lennon", so much so that I was blown away when my dad pointed it out.  yikes

#133 2013-05-05 13:39:21

veggieman
Scratcher

I actually really like "Free as a Bird" even though a lot of people don't.

Some days, I wish that my posts would stop disappearing

#134 2013-05-05 13:45:24

7734f
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

That was on the radio  tongue

http://internetometer.com/image/38992.png   http://i37.tinypic.com/2qixx6c.png

#135 2013-05-05 17:22:30

Suparing01
New Scratcher

DIY wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

nama wrote:

That too, yeah.

And a bit off the point here, but still sort of relevant to what is being said. If you listen to the end of "Free As A Bird", it is a reverse of a tape recording of John saying "Turned out nice again". This effect makes it sound remarkably like "Made by John Lennon", so much so that I was blown away when my dad pointed it out.  yikes

yikes  That's pretty mind-blowing!

#136 2013-05-05 20:51:02

All4one
Scratcher

Suparing01 wrote:

DIY wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

That too, yeah.

You mean this?

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s600/CitrusOfTheTIger/sWujIsJ_zpsf6e772b4.jpg
Sig by AwesomeStar360

#137 2013-05-05 20:54:43

jji7skyline
Scratcher

veggieman wrote:

I actually really like "Free as a Bird" even though a lot of people don't.

Some people don't?  sad

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

#138 2013-05-05 20:57:38

Sellout
Scratcher

I get "Flying" stuck in my head sometimes which is weird because it's instrumental (Isn't it?) and I usually don't just get instruments and noises stuck in my head

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#139 2013-05-05 21:43:19

DIY
Scratcher

All4one wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

DIY wrote:

That too, yeah.

You mean this?

Precisely that.  big_smile

Board footer