This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2013-05-01 10:58:31

Nomolos
Scratcher

Re: Pixainia Collab (reboot)

CopperHawk wrote:

B-BUMP-tch

Sorry, haven't been able to work on the next version for awhile, but I have Adawa Town, all sprites, and the start of Nomo's idea for a quest. I've added in the title too!  big_smile  Just fine-tuning a few things now. I haven't worked much on the Potion Shop, anyone who could do that? Thanks!

Potion Shop eh? I don't have much free time, but I'll try to make that. Can it wait until after the next version is done? So then I can just add it to the town.

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.
RIP 1.4: 2007-2013 *Sniffles* *Sobs* *Bursts into tears*

#127 2013-05-01 18:44:23

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

B-BUMP-tch

Sorry, haven't been able to work on the next version for awhile, but I have Adawa Town, all sprites, and the start of Nomo's idea for a quest. I've added in the title too!  big_smile  Just fine-tuning a few things now. I haven't worked much on the Potion Shop, anyone who could do that? Thanks!

Potion Shop eh? I don't have much free time, but I'll try to make that. Can it wait until after the next version is done? So then I can just add it to the town.

Eh? I'm Canadian.  lol  .... No really, I am.
Sorry, that's what I meant, after I'm done this version.

Copper Games is...  "ridiculously amazing!" -Nomolos    "Way too fun!"-Liamadams "awesome!" -Wes64       "Amazing!  big_smile " -JJROCKER

#128 2013-05-01 21:02:32

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

B-BUMP-tch

You're Canadian?  big_smile   big_smile   big_smile  That is awesome!

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.

#129 2013-05-02 00:19:03

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

You didn't notice my account location?  lol  It's really not that different from USA... Just a bit colder in most parts.  tongue

Anyway, here'sVersion 6.5!

Copper Games is...  "ridiculously amazing!" -Nomolos    "Way too fun!"-Liamadams "awesome!" -Wes64       "Amazing!  big_smile " -JJROCKER

#130 2013-05-02 00:23:17

CopperHawk
Scratcher

"Also it would be cool if there were different characters and weapons" - A comment on 6.5.

So what do you think? We've discussed some about weapons, what about characters?
I think a choice of gender would be good.

#131 2013-05-02 09:24:21

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

You didn't notice my account location?  lol  It's really not that different from USA... Just a bit colder in most parts.  tongue

Anyway, here'sVersion 6.5!

Yus!  big_smile

I'm going somewhere now, but I'll play and review when I can, and then add the potion shop!  big_smile

#132 2013-05-02 16:29:15

Nomolos
Scratcher

I have a surprise for you guys...

SURPIRSE!
pixainia.weebly.com

We have a website!  big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

It's just one page, but it holds news and updates, a cool page, and a link to the current version!

#133 2013-05-02 18:50:58

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

SURPIRSE!
pixainia.weebly.com

It's just one page, but it holds news and updates, a cool page, and a link to the current version!

OH MY-WHAT-I DON'T EVEN
Nomolos you're so awesome!!!  big_smile   big_smile

#134 2013-05-02 19:19:06

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

SURPIRSE!
pixainia.weebly.com

OH MY-WHAT-I DON'T EVEN
Nomolos you're so awesome!!!  big_smile   big_smile

*Grins sheepishly* It was nothing.

#135 2013-05-02 20:48:38

thecraftmaster
Scratcher

New version!  big_smile

I give you...

Pixainia 2.75!

I am a test account. Of who? Nomolosbig_smile

#136 2013-05-03 11:17:36

Nomolos
Scratcher

Ok, here are some stuff I think should be in future versions (They don't have to be added at all):

~The troll in the castle I think needs to be harder, like a mini-boss or something.
~Maybe have grass sprites that go on the land and when you touch them they pick random a number out of 10? If the number is 10, then it gives you a gem!  big_smile
~Allow the player to talk to the Adawa townspeople.
~Take away those slimes and that bat at the beginning, and begin storyline.  smile
~Make the knight armor harder to get. Maybe you have to do something for the guy first.
~Give the monsters a bit more life?
~Make the sword swinging animation better.
~Add a purple potion that heals all your lives and costs 15 gems.

The bat spell rocks, but the problem is you can fly over the Adawa gate, over the castle, over the cave, and all that. Do you think we should keep that spell?

#137 2013-05-03 11:55:20

Nomolos
Scratcher

Updated the site. You can now submit ideas for the game!  big_smile

#138 2013-05-03 13:03:48

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

Updated the site. You can now submit ideas for the game!  big_smile

You're going to get a random idea submit from me then Nomolos.  lol  Sorry!

#139 2013-05-03 13:08:52

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

Ok, here are some stuff I think should be in future versions (They don't have to be added at all):

~The troll in the castle I think needs to be harder, like a mini-boss or something.
~Maybe have grass sprites that go on the land and when you touch them they pick random a number out of 10? If the number is 10, then it gives you a gem!  big_smile
~Take away those slimes and that bat at the beginning, and begin storyline.  smile
~Make the knight armor harder to get. Maybe you have to do something for the guy first.

The bat spell rocks, but the problem is you can fly over the Adawa gate, over the castle, over the cave, and all that. Do you think we should keep that spell?

I like all ideas, sword animation might be hard though. Also,  the speed potion makes the sword be slightly behind the player when you run.  sad

I think the troll should have a lot more life, and maybe make the bats and slimes take two hits instead.

It could be that if you press E you can talk to the townspeople. (Like in the potion shop.)

As for the bat spell, I can make it that you can't fly over certain areas.  tongue  Problem solved!

#140 2013-05-03 15:31:25

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

I like all ideas, sword animation might be hard though. Also,  the speed potion makes the sword be slightly behind the player when you run.  sad

I think the troll should have a lot more life, and maybe make the bats and slimes take two hits instead.

It could be that if you press E you can talk to the townspeople. (Like in the potion shop.)

As for the bat spell, I can make it that you can't fly over certain areas.  tongue  Problem solved!

Or maybe the bat spell can make you be a bat, but you hover over the ground, not fly.

#141 2013-05-03 18:07:53

Nomolos
Scratcher

Oh, and Copper. Just telling you, the comment system is kind of broken. xD

When you make a comment, it doesn't show, but I can see it cause I'm the site owner. It's just like a contact form, not a comment box. I should probably rename it.  tongue

#142 2013-05-03 20:47:18

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

Oh, and Copper. Just telling you, the comment system is kind of broken. xD

When you make a comment, it doesn't show, but I can see it cause I'm the site owner. It's just like a contact form, not a comment box. I should probably rename it.  tongue

Yeah... Sorta figured that out.  lol

#143 2013-05-05 12:41:12

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Well, 2.0 is coming along... See you guys on the new site!  smile

#144 2013-05-05 15:22:33

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Yup! Also, should I put forums on the site so we can plan the game during downtime?

#145 2013-05-05 18:24:27

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

Yup! Also, should I put forums on the site so we can plan the game during downtime?

Ehhh, doesn't matter to me, I don't think there will be much new posts.

Board footer