This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-05-02 18:12:54

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

Unlimited Inc.

This is a company that will work on the most complex projects. We will make the most original and complex projects that will leave scratchers in aw. The possibilities are unlimited.

Unlimited Workers:
Programmers:
Aweomsestar360
Harleycurnow
KyleK7

Designers:

Idea Generators:
Waffle27

Marketers:

Comment below to apply. We only accept Full Scratchers

We currently dont have any projects but check in soon!
Unlimited Search: This will be much like the internet itself. There will be profile pages for everyone, a social network(once 2.0 comes out with saved variables), a search engine, websites, and messaging.
Unlimited Arts--This would be a project a bit like how you describe Unlimited Search. Nut on your profile page, you can choose options such as making a book, music, or picture. You could then use the letter keys to type a story if you so chose, and musical notes on the side which you could make into sheet music and listen to it play out. Then you could share it on your page and people could "add it" which is bascically like favoriting. Maybe there would be a feature where you could post comments on there project/profile page as well.

News:

[o] 5/2/2013: Unlimited Inc. Created
[o] 5/3/2013: Waffle27 and harleycurnow joined the collab
[o] 5/5/2013: KyleK7 joined the collab
[o]
[o]
[o]
[o]

Last edited by AwesomeStar360 (2013-05-05 16:33:38)

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s600/CitrusOfTheTIger/GsFxbl7_zpsf030d0b8.jpg

#2 2013-05-02 19:01:19

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

Re: Unlimited Inc.

bump

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s600/CitrusOfTheTIger/GsFxbl7_zpsf030d0b8.jpg

#3 2013-05-02 22:14:34

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

bump!

#4 2013-05-03 12:51:24

harleycurnow
Scratcher

I would like to do a collaboration and, as long as i will try to be as active as I can but I have school 6 hours a day. I'm fairly good at programming but I tend not to use other people's work so my methods are usually less efficient than other methods. I can do some pixel art but only small sprites. Ideas are really a strong point and I try to be as original as possible. My uploads are mostly mess abouts testing various ideas.

#5 2013-05-03 13:37:32

kattenelvis
Scratcher

i can be proggramer, marketers and idea generator, i will be very active, and this seems weey cool  smile  hope you havent abandoned this  sad  problaby not  cool   wink

http://i38.tinypic.com/35b8d4n.png

#6 2013-05-03 13:41:11

Waffle27
Scratcher

I can be an Idea Generator if you accept!  smile  I am pretty active on the forums, although I have school for 6 hours on Mon-Fri (Except today theres no school yay!  big_smile ) and of course sleep. I am good atcoming up with ideas (most of the time  wink ) and would love to be part of this collab

#7 2013-05-03 17:16:12

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

@Waffle27: You've been accepted. I've seen the hard work you've put into your writing collab and I'm delighted to have you!

@Harleycurnow: You've been accepted. You programming looks outstanding. great to have you!

@kattenelvis: Sorry, but you dont looked very advanced, and you only have 9 projects. I understand your in a collab, work a little more with them, and make some more projects. Then come back and apply again so I can see your full potential.

#8 2013-05-03 19:48:39

Waffle27
Scratcher

Thanks for accepting me!
I have already thought of some main game ideas including:

Role Play/Adventure Games
Mages--At the start of the game, you choose out of the four elemental mages: Earth Mage, Air Mage, Water Mage, or Fire Mage. You then go through the game trying to earn the other three elemental powers by defeating thier representive mythical beast (boss) [Earth beast=minotaur, Air Beast=roc, Fire beast=dragon, Water beast=giant sea serpent] but beware! There are other challenges you must complete in order to deafeat the beast and earn the power, as well as distractions such as saving your home village, retrieving your mage mayor's staff, and more! Once you finally overcome all the challenges, you can at last call yourself an elemental mage.
Scout Camp--This would be a fun camp game where you arrive at camp before doing fun minigames such as Capture the Flag, Archery, and Boating. Each time you successfully complete an activity, you can earn a badge! Your goal would be to earn all the badges, and perhaps there would b bonus badges as well.
ReGeneration--More than 100 lightyears away, on an abandoned sci-fi planet, you must regenerate the planet's population after it is wiped out. You do this by creating the strongest creatures possible with unique features that could help them survive such as metal scales, wings, and extra sharp claws for digging. Then you breed them with another strong creature to make the strongest population possible.
The Unlimited World of Classics--You are somehow sucked into the world of classics! Now you are forced to live through the chapters of classic literature such as Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Wizard of Oz, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and more! Will you ever make it back home?

Non-RPG's/Adventure
Unlimited Languages--This is a Rosetta Stone type project, where you learn the basics of a language you select. Then you learn about the culture by completing mini-games such as playing that country's most popular sport, preparing a popular dish originating from the country, and tracking your progress through a series of tests!

I wasn't sure whether you would be accepting ideas for RPG's or not, but I listed some anyway  smile .

#9 2013-05-04 09:47:22

KyleK7
Scratcher

Can I join? I'm good at scripting.

http://i46.tinypic.com/zwxnhh.gif

#10 2013-05-05 09:42:35

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

@Waffle27: Those are great ideas, but I think Im looking more so for systems. Something original. Lots of people make RPGs but not so many systems of some sort.

@KyleK7 Youve been accepted. The Wii looks cool, Ill have to check it out. Thats just the kind of stuff Im looking for

#11 2013-05-05 10:33:49

Waffle27
Scratcher

Ah, Ok. I'll keep thinking and I will most likely get back to you with something on the release of 2.0

#12 2013-05-05 10:50:15

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

ok thx

#13 2013-05-05 11:32:03

Waffle27
Scratcher

Hm, I've got one for now. I'm not sure if it would be too difficult, but it says complex  big_smile 

Unlimited Arts--This would be a project a bit like how you describe Unlimited Search. Nut on your profile page, you can choose options such as making a book, music, or picture. You could then use the letter keys to type a story if you so chose, and musical notes on the side which you could make into sheet music and listen to it play out. Then you could share it on your page and people could "add it" which is bascically like favoriting. Maybe there would be a feature where you could post comments on there project/profile page as well.

Is this an idea we could do? Or should I keep thinking? I just thought a lot of people would use this because so many people on Scratch are a fan of the arts. Oh, thats another thing, you could "fan" people!
What do you think?

#14 2013-05-05 16:33:00

AwesomeStar360
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

Hm, I've got one for now. I'm not sure if it would be too difficult, but it says complex  big_smile 

Is this an idea we could do? Or should I keep thinking? I just thought a lot of people would use this because so many people on Scratch are a fan of the arts. Oh, thats another thing, you could "fan" people!
What do you think?

thats a great idea! Nice, Ill put it up in the Idea section

Board footer