This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-29 21:39:03

BlazingBlue
New Scratcher

Hi, new member!

Heyo, BlazingBlue here! ...Um, the thread say to stop in and say hello, so I guess that's what I'll do~ :3

#2 2013-04-29 21:48:11

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

Re: Hi, new member!

Hello, BlazingBlue, welcome to Scratch!

http://i.imgur.com/BAEgGDL.png

#3 2013-05-04 15:55:16

Punchthedummy
New Scratcher

Hi Blazing blue. I'm Thomas. I'm quite new,but I joined yesterday. Why don't you try a game called The Ball and Man,I made it. It might not be a game that is very good because it is my first one. Are there any animations or games you like to show me?

P.S can we be friends?

#4 2013-05-04 17:28:19

APPY-robot-com
New Scratcher

Welcome to our community. It's everyone's community at scratch.mit.edu! Just make some friends, make projects and you'll start getting the hang of being a scratchers.

Now here''s my tour:

On the homepage, you can find new, featured and famous projects. If you make enough projects and are good to the community, you'll be up in the fame.

Next is the projects page. You can find many projects of all types there.

Then is the galleries. Here you can find lots of projects together and even, RPGs!

After that is the support page. Here, you can see a list of how you can support scratch (It's optional).

Now where here, the forums page. You can find many forums and threads here about stuff from projects to video games, from galleries to random stuff.

After that is the about page. Here, you can find a page explaining about scratch.

Last but not least is the "my stuff" page. Here you can find all of your projects, your galleries, your favorite projects and your favorite galleries.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed the tour.

-appy-robot-com

when gf clicked
repeat until <(timer) > [5]>
  go to [scratch.mit.edu v]
end
say [Hope you have a great time!] for (3) secs

#5 2013-05-05 16:56:55

BlazingBlue
New Scratcher

Thanks, all of you, for the warm welcome (and tour!  tongue )

And I'd love to be friends, Punchthedummy~!

Board footer