This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-05-03 05:58:25

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

Cot G and M: Proper Discussion

So, the original two Cot G forums were closed, despite my many attempts to explain, so there is going to be no talk of the entity, just the movie istelf. As for those who are yearning to hear about M, sorry, it just cant be done, when I get internet, I will post both Cot G and M as projects you can read, and if anyone cares, I will post AlliCat-PSF#1. If anyone decides that the accounts are too graphic (most graphic thing shown are the cuts on my arm) I will fight to the nail in defence. I wanted the whole thing to be one forum, but SOMEONE wants me to be stressed and paranoid (more than I usually am) because accounts you read dont belong on a forum about things you read. (makes  a lot of sense)

#2 2013-05-03 07:07:48

777w
Scratcher

Re: Cot G and M: Proper Discussion

you still can't post on the scratch forums without proper internet. it's completely impossible.

#3 2013-05-03 07:12:57

zubblewu
Scratcher

i've posted from a mobile device when wireless was down

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#4 2013-05-03 07:15:54

777w
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

i've posted from a mobile device when wireless was down

hmm ok i have no mobile devices of my own so i wouldnt know

#5 2013-05-03 07:21:34

genderdysmorphia
Scratcher

yeah you can use 3g
kinda sucks tho

goodby scrat on pont fore

#6 2013-05-03 10:34:58

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

NarwhalPablo wrote:

So, the original two Cot G forums were closed, despite my many attempts to explain, so there is going to be no talk of the entity, just the movie istelf. As for those who are yearning to hear about M, sorry, it just cant be done, when I get internet, I will post both Cot G and M as projects you can read, and if anyone cares, I will post AlliCat-PSF#1. If anyone decides that the accounts are too graphic (most graphic thing shown are the cuts on my arm) I will fight to the nail in defence. I wanted the whole thing to be one forum, but SOMEONE wants me to be stressed and paranoid (more than I usually am) because accounts you read dont belong on a forum about things you read. (makes  a lot of sense)

Your previous topics were more about some experience you think might or might not have happened.  They seemed to have very little to do with the movie or TV show that was the stated topic. 

The Scratch forums are not a good place to look for help with mental or emotional issues - you should talk to a trusted adult and/or a therapist for important stuff like that.

At this point I am still very confused by what the topic of this thread is.  Is it a movie a TV show, or a book?  Please give the full name and, if possible, a link to an outside source that mentions it.  Thanks!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

#7 2013-05-03 16:23:05

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Your previous topics were more about some experience you think might or might not have happened.  They seemed to have very little to do with the movie or TV show that was the stated topic. 

The Scratch forums are not a good place to look for help with mental or emotional issues - you should talk to a trusted adult and/or a therapist for important stuff like that.

At this point I am still very confused by what the topic of this thread is.  Is it a movie a TV show, or a book?  Please give the full name and, if possible, a link to an outside source that mentions it.  Thanks!

Best thing I could find was IDMB. Got really bad reviews.

Derpcepticon.

#8 2013-05-05 21:06:33

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

Im typing up the account (each one in order) in full detail, this is what you will read when it is posted. The order is; M, AlliCatPSF#1, Cot G, and NT. NT is my most recent hallucination, and it is definately the most physical one.

#9 2013-05-05 21:19:03

wiimaster
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Im typing up the account (each one in order) in full detail, this is what you will read when it is posted. The order is; M, AlliCatPSF#1, Cot G, and NT. NT is my most recent hallucination, and it is definately the most physical one.

Listen... if this is all true, you need to get off scratch now and go see a therapist. Please, its for your own good, we don't know what to tell you or how to help you... just don't waste time telling us about it here. Talk to a doctor about your hallucinations and see a psychiatrist or therapist about these 'entities' you see. Please - this doesn't sound healthy.

Last edited by wiimaster (2013-05-05 21:19:29)

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/wiimaster1/Wiimaster_zps107dca4c.gif

#10 2013-05-06 00:16:36

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

wiimaster wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Listen... if this is all true, you need to get off scratch now and go see a therapist. Please, its for your own good, we don't know what to tell you or how to help you... just don't waste time telling us about it here. Talk to a doctor about your hallucinations and see a psychiatrist or therapist about these 'entities' you see. Please - this doesn't sound healthy.

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

Board footer