This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-05-02 23:16:21

Sellout
Scratcher

Re: Cot G Explanation

NarwhalPablo wrote:

My heart is beating hard and Im shakng, I cant sleep. Cot G is in the room. Shes just standing there, whenever I look at her, my ears ring, its the same sound as when a person first turns on a tv. Shes taller than before, too. She casts a white shadow. Shes gone now, but the ringing is still there. My head is pounding.

Stop posting about this, it has nothing to do with things you're reading or playing and therefore doesn't belong anywhere on this forum. Go see a doctor and quit trying to bug us with your poppycock scary story

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#27 2013-05-02 23:30:49

Necromaster
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

My heart is beating hard and Im shakng, I cant sleep. Cot G is in the room. Shes just standing there, whenever I look at her, my ears ring, its the same sound as when a person first turns on a tv. Shes taller than before, too. She casts a white shadow. Shes gone now, but the ringing is still there. My head is pounding.

Stop posting about this, it has nothing to do with things you're reading or playing and therefore doesn't belong anywhere on this forum. Go see a doctor and quit trying to bug us with your poppycock scary story

should go in timac

#28 2013-05-02 23:34:04

zubblewu
Scratcher

pics or it didn't happen

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#29 2013-05-02 23:40:11

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

I have two things to address.

1: Did I, or did I not, WATCH Cot G? And did I not post my experience in the Things Im Reading and Playing forum? If you dont READ the account, what do you do with it? Stare at it and expect it to read itself?

2:Ignorant people are what led me to the forums. I stated this in the account, which you didnt even read to the third sentence, otherwise you would forget all scientific theories and JUST LISTEN.

#30 2013-05-02 23:43:31

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Did you even read the account, Zubble? Literally the first thing I said was that I had pics, but cannot upload them until I get the USB connector.

#31 2013-05-02 23:43:58

veggieman
Scratcher

Sure, discussion of the film might go here. But this is a bit of a stretch and it doesn't look like it's leading to a productive discussion anyway

Some days, I wish that my posts would stop disappearing

#32 2013-05-02 23:45:54

zubblewu
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Did you even read the account, Zubble? Literally the first thing I said was that I had pics, but cannot upload them until I get the USB connector.

how does internet require usb? there's wireless and ethernet

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#33 2013-05-02 23:50:12

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

If I had wireless and ethernet, dont you think I would have hooked it up by now? Ive lived here a month. Sorry for being snappy, its late, and I cant sleep.

#34 2013-05-02 23:51:31

veggieman
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

If I had wireless and ethernet, dont you think I would have hooked it up by now? Ive lived here a month. Sorry for being snappy, its late, and I cant sleep.

That doesn't solve the problem that USB has nothing to do with internet, at all.

#35 2013-05-02 23:51:52

Sellout
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

1: Did I, or did I not, WATCH Cot G? And did I not post my experience in the Things Im Reading and Playing forum? If you dont READ the account, what do you do with it? Stare at it and expect it to read itself?

"Things I'm Reading and Playing" is supposed to be about books and games that inspire you, not made up stories that you post for us to read.

NarwhalPablo wrote:

2:Ignorant people are what led me to the forums. I stated this in the account, which you didnt even read to the third sentence, otherwise you would forget all scientific theories and JUST LISTEN.

Who said anything about scientific theories? Not me. And I did read your post, but it wasn't convincing or strong enough to've made me change my opinions on any scientific theories I may have already believed in

Last edited by Sellout (2013-05-02 23:53:03)

#36 2013-05-02 23:59:25

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

"Things I'm Reading and Playing" is supposed to be about books and games that inspire you, not made up stories that you post for us to read.

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Who said anything about scientific theories? Not me. And I did read your post, but it wasn't convincing or strong enough to've made me change my opinions on any scientific theories I may have already believed in

I dont care whether you beleive me or not, that is something I have come to accept. I just want you to know, your not helping me at all. Your beleifs are yours and yours alone, so go ahead, say my experiences are "poppycock", by now, Im used to it.

#37 2013-05-03 00:03:06

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

veggieman wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

That doesn't solve the problem that USB has nothing to do with internet, at all.

Actually, I had a USB connector for my old Acer, though it barely worked because it was the dumbest thing to ever come out of an inventors brain, it still connected.

#38 2013-05-03 00:07:17

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

I gotta get some sleep, nightmares regardless, I have school. I can post all through the weekend.

#39 2013-05-03 00:08:04

Sellout
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

I gotta get some sleep, nightmares regardless, I have school. I can post all through the weekend.

Please don't.

#40 2013-05-03 00:23:27

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Please don't.

Listen, if you dont want me to post, then why not try IGNORING this forum? Its a win win situation,  you dont read posts you dont like, and I dont have to read posts of you complaining about them.

#41 2013-05-03 00:40:09

AnimeCreatorArtist
Scratcher

i somehow admire you

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121209020158/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/93/Prismo.png
I'm basically honorary nasty. N-n-n-n-nasty jazz

#42 2013-05-03 00:43:05

Sellout
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Sellout wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Please don't.

Listen, if you dont want me to post, then why not try IGNORING this forum? Its a win win situation,  you dont read posts you dont like, and I dont have to read posts of you complaining about them.

This thread doesn't belong in this forum, it doesn't fit its guidelines, and what you're doing (glorifying mental illness) is offensive to me (as someone suffering from treated depression and schizophrenia)

#43 2013-05-03 00:45:50

AnimeCreatorArtist
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Sellout wrote:

Please don't.

This thread doesn't belong in this forum, it doesn't fit its guidelines, and what you're doing (glorifying mental illness) is offensive to me (as someone suffering from treated depression and schizophrenia)

i see both sides. my sincerest appologies for sellout and my admiration too narwhalpablo for this incanny tale

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121209020158/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/93/Prismo.png
I'm basically honorary nasty. N-n-n-n-nasty jazz

#44 2013-05-03 01:06:03

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

GLORIFYING MENTAL ILLNESS?! You sir, have a complete opposite end of the spectrum in terms of what I mean, I am sharing a strange experience, Im not saying "Oh, people with mental illnesses are crazy and stupid." I have a slight case of OCD and schitzofrenia myself, and yes, this technically does belong on this forum because it matches closest to what I am explaining, After all, there is no forum for off topic discussion. Plus, to a lot of people, this is just a story, and what do you do with stories? YOU READ THEM! Why are you still paying attention, anyway, its like eating dead spiders! "Well, I keep going back to them because the next one will taste good." No, no it wont.

#45 2013-05-03 01:14:37

veggieman
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

yes, this technically does belong on this forum because it matches closest to what I am explaining, After all, there is no forum for off topic discussion.

No. If something doesn't fit in the forum categories, it doesn't fit on the Scratch Forums.

#46 2013-05-03 01:16:51

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

This is stretching the RaP forums quite a bit.  A Scratch project is probably better for this topic.

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

Board footer