This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1976 2013-04-25 17:24:24

coolguy308
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

Sid Meier's Civilization 5

I went to play Civilization V, one of my favorite games. I took a short while to load and the everything was normal at first. When it got to the opening scene where the old man describes his vision to his son, the man looks ill and his son  looks normal. But instead of the old man describing a glorious empire his son would build, the man said "Son, I had a vision of our people's future. It was terrible, terrible" He looked straight at me and said "You should have chosen not to play this, but it is too late now"
The son, who did not seem to notice me said "Father, who are you talking to?" It was getting to awkward, so I skipped it. I chose a new game on a small world. I claimed Alexander of Greece as my nation and founded Athens in what seemed to be entirely desert. I built scouts to explore my region and I met the City- State of Tyre. It had its normal diplomacy screen and everything, so I exit out. I would try to conquer Tyre later. Eventually, my scouts found three other civilizations: Napoleon of France, Ghenghis Khan of the Mongols, and the jerk Ghandi of India (I am not trying to be rascist. I have nothing against RL Ghandi or his culture, the game's Ghandi is a butt hole.) I struck up trade with Ghenghis Khan, who, unlike the real Khan, was extremely peaceful. I soon back stabbed him and took all his cities early. Right after i subjugated Karakorum, his capital, Gandhi appears and declares war on Napoleon (I thought Gandhi was a pacifist.) He went blitzkrieg on France and Napoleon, being French, surrendered easily.  Gandhi appeared on my diplomacy screen and declared war on me. He was a world conquering dictator! I asked Tyre for a military alliance, but the diplomacy screen said "Get Out! Hurry!" I exited the screen thinking it was a glitch. Gandhi popped up again, but this time his skin was pitch black. His eyes were tiny and bloodshot. and stared into your soul, and he had an eery grin. He said "YOU MUST DIE!" He sent a chill down my spine. I was just recovering from my war with Ghenghis Khan when Gandhi's Elephant Riders appeared out of nowhere and took the city of Orleans. He even had Giant Death Robots in the medieval time! I gathered the few forces I had and charged. But my units never had a chance to move, right when I gave them the command, they immediately fell dead. Tyre's diplomacy screen appeared again, which was weird because i did not click on it. It said "He is unbeatable"

I tried turning off my computer, but it was no use and kept making beeping sounds. I could have sworn that I heard the computer "breathe." Gandhi popped up again and said "You told people I was a wimp for being a pacifist! I will show you the true might of Gandhi!

Tyre's screen emerged again and said "You're too late"
Gandhi conquered my nation and the computer released and ear shattering scream and it shut off. The Civ 5 icon is still there, but I never did click on it again, knowing Gandhi now has his own empire and has vowed to destroy me if I see him again.

Tell me what you think!

cool

#1977 2013-04-25 17:29:18

coolguy308
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

Is suicide mouse a video? Because I found a picture and it wasn't scary in the slightest, so I thought maybe that's not the whole thing... :L

You can probably tell I'm new to creepypastas. :3

Actually, there's nothing else to it. Just like smile.jpg, it's simply a picture with no story behind it.

I thought smile.jpg had its own creepypasta story

it does

#1978 2013-04-25 18:17:06

burp392
Scratcher

Okay guys, before I begin, I gotta give you a fair warning. This story is absolutely true unfortunately. It is also very long. It goes back to my childhood, but it wasn’t as terrifying until very recently. Now I am completely lost in fear. I am an adult man, logical and intelligent (or I’d like to believe so) sitting in my bed, scared * right now, goosebumps all over my body and tears of horror in my eyes. I ask for your help in explaining this is a really horrifying thing.

I want you to know that what you read from now on is the situation perceived by my mind. I like to think that I am a very rational person and I haven’t been able to explain these occurrences in any natural way.

Since my mom got a new job, she started making new friends. It is common in our country that friends come to each other’s houses for a cup of coffee, cake, gossip and whatnot. Few weeks into her new job, my mom made friends with this woman, Rose. She would come maybe twice a week and they’d sit around the coffee table on our balcony and just talk. One day, when I was 17, I was at the balcony with them. I’m not sure why I was there, but knowing me, I probably ran out of internet hours (back in a day we bought internet monthly per hour in my country) and was bored as heck. So we’re sitting there, they’re gossiping about who knows what, and mom gets up to go get some cake she had baked recently. I remained sitting at the table with Rose and that’s when my life changed forever. Rose was a good looking woman. She was about 5’6”, skinny, long black hair, pearly white teeth. Attractive woman overall. So anyways, I am sitting there with her, and she turns to me. She has this creepy grin on her face; bright red lipstick with bright white teeth underneath are just making it look more scary. Her head is moving slowly, almost as if she became a puppet. She says something in the lowest tone possible, certainly not loud enough for me to understand. “Excuse me?” I say, still not being scared, just a bit weirded out.

“You ready to go now?” She said this in a voice of a child, I kid you not. Like maybe an 8 year old girl.

Grin is still there. She mustered those words through her teeth, never opening the jaw.

“What?” I ask, starting to get scared.

“You ready?” The same thing again. Only this time, she pulls out an orange out of her purse. That’s it, she just took the orange out, and held it there. Didn’t offer it, didn’t eat it herself, just held the stuipid thing.

At that point, I was getting scared as heck. Thankfully, my mom came with the cake. Rose, almost as if someone pushed a button on a remote control, switched back to her normal self, putting the orange back into her purse without my mom noticing. I left the balcony creeped out, but I was 17 so I brushed it off quickly.

That night, I had trouble sleeping. My room is on the first floor and my window is at a maybe 5’ height, so I kept looking at it praying not to see some scary monster. I would turn in my bed constantly and look at the window maybe every 5 minutes. It was getting late and I started to doze off, but decided to look into the window one last time. And there she  was. Standing in the window. Rose. Just standing, looking directly at me (moonlight was bright enough for me to see), with the same grin on her face. Lipstick was red as ever, and teeth were whither than ever. I was paralyzed with fear. I often imagined what I’d do in situations like these, and I always had an escape plan for any hypothetical I threw at myself. But now, when this friend of my mother’s was staring at me through my window at 4am, just smiling, I was motionless. My mouth got dry, I got goosebumps (have them now as I type this), and I swear it became freezing in my room, probably just the way the body reacts to shock. I finally gathered the courage to get up. I started walking towards the door. Hear head was turning with me. Slowly. With the grin still there. Again, it was as if she were a puppet. I wanted to scream for my parents, but knowing how tense they are, I decided not to cause panic just yet. There had to be some rational explanation, right? For who knows what reason, I decided to walk to the window and ask her what the heck her problem was. I made two slow steps towards it and froze. I froze because she moved. You know what her movement was? Taking the orange out of her purse. Does anyone know what the record time is for having goosebumps? Because they sure  aren’t going away. Anyways, after being terrified for a minute, I decide to go on. I am a big guy and figured I’d be able to fight her off if push comes to shove. My windows pull up in order to open. I pull it open maybe some 10 inches and stop. She’s not moving, just holding the orange and looking at me with the scariest grin you’ll ever see. I stand there. She stands there. Then, she starts bending. But every move she makes is so slow, so mechanical. She’s bending so she can reach the open part of the window. I’m horrified. She pushes her head through it (just enough space for her head to go through).

“You go with me now?” As she’s saying that, in her 8 year old voice, her hand is making its way through the crack, holding an orange. What do I to? What you’d do. run. I run out of my room, screaming for my dad. My dad being a light sleeper, he jumps out of his bed and screams back at me asking what the heckl is going on. All I can muster to say is “Rose…window.” While dad is putting his pants on, I run back to my room, wanting Rose to be there so he can see that I am not crazy. You know how in horror movies the person you saw is gone by the time witnesses come? Yea well similar thing happened, except I caught Rose leaving. There is a house some 100 yards away from mine, and it had one of those motion activated lights (lots of crime back home). I saw the light turn on, and a glimpse of Rose disappearing behind that house. By the time dad ran into my room, she was gone. After much talking, he decided that it was just a nightmare and told me to call him only if someone physically comes into my room. “You and your  imagination” he said walking away. Needless to say, I got exactly zero hours of sleep that night.

Nothing happened in the next few months. Rose would still come to visit my mom, but I’d make sure I wasn’t there.  As in every teenager’s life, so many things were happening around me and I forgot about the Rose incident. Then one day, I was spending my afternoon browsing internet (years before Reddit unfortunately). I got pretty hungry so as any spoiled child, I yelled from my room to see if my mom would come. She didn’t. Oh well tough luck, I have to go to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. Kitchen in our house is connected to the living room, but you can’t see the living room until you’re at least in the middle of the kitchen. So I open the kitchen and walk in. I freeze. There it is, right there on the kitchen table. An orange. Immediate thought of that creepy night. Rose is here. I am still motionless in my spot. Few seconds later, I realize how stupid I am for relating a common piece of fruit to a crazy window stalker. So I walk towards the table, wanting to put the orange back in the fruit cabinet. I grab the thing and hear the voice behind me: “You will have to come with me soon, you know.” Child’s voice. It’s Rose. I produce some kind of noise resembling scared pig about to get slaughtered. Lightning fast, I turn around and there she is, standing in the middle of the living room. Just standing there, same grin on her face, same lipstick on her lips, teeth white as ever. Only she started tilting her head to the left a bit, in slow motion. I remember it as if it happened yesterday: her long black hair falling down her shoulders, white summer dress, bright red shoes to match her lipstick. I forgot to mention that she was very pale. Even in the summer, she seemed to not be friends with the sun. This added to creepiness. There’s this woman who already scared me once, standing alone in the middle of my living room, pale as a ghost, bright red lipstick and shoes, tilting her head to the side, speaking in child’s voice. And then she takes an orange out of her purse. Takes it out slowly, and looks at me, as if she wants me to have it. Just as my self-defense mode is about to take over and I either run away or tackle her, my mom walks in. I know it didn’t happen, but it seemed like my mom brought the light into the room. I released a breath of relief. Rose, of course, went back to her “normal” self. They were about to go for a walk and my mom was getting ready in her room while she was pulling her grudge  on me.

Since my parents wouldn’t believe anything I was saying about her, I wasn’t sure what to do. Only thing I could do at that age is nothing, I suppose. But I swore I’d punch that woman should she ever come close to me again.

A year or so had passed without any incidents and I was getting ready to go to the United States to study in college. Since I was going to play basketball there, I had to prepare for it. I spent summer away from home, working out in a training camp in a town about 40 miles from my city. During the last night of the camp, the last incident happened. My roommate had left the camp the day before and I had the room to myself. I was very excited about going to America in few days and had trouble sleeping. My room had a beautiful balcony (I was on the third floor of a hotel). Since it was warm, I decided to sit in the chair on the balcony for a while. I walked out, sat down, and immediately regretted it.

“It is really time to come now.”

I nearly pooped myself. I mean, it’s been a while since I last heard that voice, but something like that stays with you forever. I turned my head to the right, and Rose was standing on the fence of a balcony of the room next to mine. Mind you, not standing on the balcony, or sitting at the table, but standing on the fence. How she was balancing I don’t know. Balcony was at least 50 feet from the ground. And she was holding the orange. Only this time, orange seemed to have been somewhat rotten, not nearly as bright as the first three times. I was scared that she would attempt to jump over to my balcony, as there was only few feet distance between them. I was also scared she’d die in attempt to do so and I’d be blamed somehow. I had no idea what the heck was going on.

“It really is time, you know.” She said it in that child like voice, never opening her jaw, her teeth forever clenched together, and lipstick the color of fresh blood. She seemed even paler this time, and her head was tilted to the left even more. She wore red shoes.

“What the heck do you want from me?” I screamed in desperation, angry that this woman is causing me so much distress, but also hoping that someone would hear me and come witness this crazy person harassment.

“I only want you to go where you belong.” She said that, and again, never opened her teeth. She only sprang her hand more towards me, almost offering me that semi rotten orange.

I opened the door of my room, and as I was walking in, I heard: “You will come.”

I slammed the door, deciding this woman was schizophrenic. I would’ve probably flipped out more, but I was leaving the continent in few days, at which point I was safe. Wrong.

I know I have a wall of stuipid text but this is the shortest version of these creepy events. I came to the US, and have been here for 7 years now. I forgot about the incidents and went on with my life. Only time I ever thought about Rose was when talking to my mom who said that since I left, her friendship with the crazy person fell apart. I was glad. Last 7 years were the best of my life. I got bachelor’s and master’s degrees, I got a wonderful girlfriend, you know, life’s good, man. But then. I am a big technology geek, and I love Apple (don’t shoot me down for this please). So, it was Last Friday, September 21st, the release of iPhone 5. I am in front of the store with about 50 other people. I am maybe 15th in line. It’s raining. It’s cold. I’ve been there for about 4 hours now. Doors finally open. We start moving in slowly. I look across the street and instantly stop. People run into my back, I can hear complaining. But it’s all bouncing off of me. Across the street, I see a woman in a white dress, head tilted, holding something orange-ish. Grin on her face. Lipstick so bright red, I can see it from across the street. I can’t move. Someone from far in the back pushes, causing me to fall. While I gather myself, I see the woman disappearing behind the corner. I remain sitting on the ground. It was Rose. It was her, I swear. I sit there for few minutes, get myself together, and walk in the store. No phones left. I decide to walk across the street. And there it was. At the place where she was standing now only sits a mushed, terribly rotten orange. That’s it. Just a rotten orange. I started crying. All memories came back. I thought that my whole life would constitute of being stalked by some maniac. And how did she find me anyways? I spent next few hours in a nearby coffee shop, drinking tea and reasoning how this could be logically possible. I kept no secret from my friends and family about my whereabouts. Did she stalk my Facebook? My friends? Did she travel here to harm me? What the heck is her deal? Answering no questions I asked myself, I went home, deciding to keep it all to myself. My girlfriend noticed something was wrong with me for the next few days, but didn’t push it. I figured it was all a fluke, my mind playing tricks because I was up all night before that morning. Plus, it was raining. How could I see that well? And that orange, well that was just a coincidence. I convinced myself that I was just making it all up.

So today, a letter came. I get a lot of mail, so it’s not that out of the ordinary. But there was this envelope with no return address. I opened it and was immediately shocked. I was holding a Polaroid picture. In it, there was me, standing in line in front of the store last Friday. Only the picture was taken by a person behind me. It was taken at the moment I was looking across the street. I can tell because I could see the horror on my face. On the back of the photo, there were few words written with a black pen:

“you come with me, NOW.”

I dropped the picture and started crying like a baby. Like really crying my butt off. My girlfriend found me in our room, curled up on bed, still crying. She was terrified that maybe someone close to us had died, as she’s never seen me let a single tear before. I had to tell her. I started telling her the story, leaving most details out, so I can get to the point quicker. As I was talking, she was getting more and more pale. She never said a word. I finished my story and she was pale as ghost, not moving. Then she asked. She asked a stuipid question that honestly caused me to almost faint. She said: “This woman, did she happen, to… um, hold an orange?” I froze, she started crying like I’ve never seen her cry before.

We had a long talk that night, and her story would require another wall of text. Honestly, I am really tired from typing this much and am pretty sure nobody will be willing to read this much. I am also lost. Terrified. Confused. But if someone does read this, I’ll write the rest. I’ll write in hope that someone can offer a solution, and an answer maybe. Currently, we are both scared, not knowing what to do next. Police is an option, but what do we tell them? I don’t know man, I am  scared for mine and her well being. Help me.

Update: Well guys. Don’t know what to tell you. It happened again today. Except I didn’t see her. Let me give you a quick rundown of events:
•9:00 am – I go to the local police station with my girlfriend. We tell them all that we know and show them the Polaroid. Although quite friendly, they say they really can’t do much other than maybe file a restraining order against the person who probably (their words) isn’t even in the country. They think I mistook her for someone else and the picture, well they said it was probably a prank. They did take the photo and open a file about it, just in case it escalates. It did.
•1:00 pm – We arrived in town where I saw her. Went to the location, there was nothing there. Don’t know what the heck I expected anyways. We stayed there for a while.
•6:30 pm – Arriving home. Front door of the house is open, but this is not uncommon as we live with 5 other roommates. We go upstairs to our room. Our room is open. That is unheard of as we always make sure we lock it. And our landlord is the only other person who has the key. I yell asking if someone is there, no response. Also, no roommates are in the house, it seems. We walk in. We freeze. Our room is decently small, constitutes of two queen size beds put together and a little dresser and that’s about it. So what did we see? Pillows are all on our dresser. Towels on the bed.Our sheet is taken off the bed and put on the floor. It is spread out. In the center of it is an orange cut in two halves with a little peel next to it. My laptop is facing the door and is playing the same song on repeat. My laptop was turned off before I left and was also password protected. The song playing is my favorite from childhood, “Africa” by Toto. My desktop background was changed to one picture from my childhood that I didn’t even have in the computer.
•7:00 pm – We call the police, they arrive 15 minutes later. I take about 5 pics of the mess just before they come. They say they’ll start an investigation, but claim that it’s still not “serious enough” for fingerprints and stuff.
•8:30 pm – They leave and tell us to call should anything happen again, and also advise us to stay with friends if possible.

We spent next few hours just talking, man. Trying to figure it out. We’re exhausted both mentally and physically. I am going to Skype with my mom tomorrow and see if she knows anything. I will type up my gf’s story tonight, but may post it in the morning if I don’t finish it all in time. I will include photos I took, I promise you that much.

This stuff is happening to me.

Edited for language.

The story of her holding an Orange part 1 out of 5

Last edited by burp392 (2013-04-27 09:45:44)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TBqkIApHJzc/S_hGhAYfDhI/AAAAAAAAAFI/EHr-Tz6c8Gg/s1600/logo_de_anime.jpg

#1979 2013-04-25 20:39:30

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Fright House Screamers: Complete Creepypasta

Edited for language and gory descriptions.

November 18th, 2011

First off, expect this blog to be about four or five posts.

Welcome to the Fright House Screamers blog. Unlike the previous one I owned, which got way too big and has 56 or something posts, this one will be very quick and simple, about 5 posts, but a lot more detailed than the Happy Appy blog. Now, what IS Fright House Screamers? Fright House Screamers was a 23-minute show that aired on Nickelodeon on October 1, 2000, and kept being aired every Monday, until the show's short end on the 15th. The show's plot was simple. Four teenagers would spend a night at a haunted location. The show was kind of like Ghost Adventures, but cruddier, because the show was very rushed. To show one example, the entire filming, editing, and post-producing was done in a week and a half, which was slightly better than Happy Appy, but not by much.

The teenagers were Trestan Yae, Jonathan Taylor, Jim Smith, and Aren Doe. Yes, you read that correctly. Trestan Yae was one of the teenagers on Fright House Screamers. I feel sorry for Trestan Yae to be honest! He had to voice Happy Appy in all of the episodes (yes, even Season 2... I think), had to be in a show that was canceled after 3 episodes, and died because of Freddrick. However, let's get back to the point. How did I get the episodes this time? Well, the episodes certainly wasn’t from Freddrick, I can tell you that! When I was at Jim’s house to fight Forenzik, I found a DVD case, with a sticky note that read:

"To Gerasim

I hope you watch these episodes. They're the three episodes of Fright House Screamers, plus all of the footage shot for the abrupt fourth one.

-JF"

I took this home, and put the DVD and note in a spot that I could easily remember, so when Happy Appy was completed, I would bring out the DVD and play the episodes. Well, since Happy Appy is done once and for all, I guess I'll give the episodes a look.

November 19th, 2011

The first episode was called "Winchester Mystery House" and was about the teenagers going into the Winchester Mystery House. The intro showed the four in the Mystery House, as paranormal things happened. It went to the episode, and showed Trestan sitting on a chair, saying "Today, we are going to go to the Winchester Mystery House. I'm Trestan Yae, and the person holding the camera is Jonathan Taylor. Hello, Jonathan." and Jonathan said "Hello, Trestan". It cut to a dashboard camera recording a man driving a first-generation Chevrolet Express, where the other teenagers were talking about the place they were going to. The driver said "Hello, I'm Jim Smith, and I'm the oldest in the group". It showed the van parking in a parking zone near the Mystery House, and showed a man holding a camera who started to follow the teenagers as they entered the Mystery House.
When they got inside the house, a man (most likely Aren, as he wasn't introduced) was talking to a woman about the house. She said "Are you sure you want to go into the house?" and Aren said "Of course. Why would you want us to not go in?" and she said "Well, the activity here is higher than usual. I've see broken dishes on the ground, damaged doors, and whispers coming from the hallway, but there's no one's in the building." and Aren replied "Thanks for those warnings. We'll record what evidence can find." The show went to the commercial break, and after that, the woman locked the four in the house. The camera first cut to Trestan. He was walking in a hallway with an infrared camera when he saw something move in one of the rooms. The blob was human-shaped and had a heat signature. Trestan ran to the door and opened it. Nothing was there.

It cut to Jonathan's camera, where he was doing an EVP session in a room. I'm going to transcribe the very few session parts shown in every episode. Here's the EVP session's transcription for this episode.

Jonathan: This is Jonathan Taylor, and we are currently doing an EVP session at the Winchester Mystery House. Are there any ghosts in this room right now?

No response is heard. It skips to 20 minutes in the session.

Jonathan: We are about to leave the room right now, is there anything you would like to say before we leave?

The nearby door slams shut. You can barely hear a spirit whisper something.

Unknown spirit: Don't, please.

Jonathan: I am quite creeped out right now.

It goes to commercials, and after the break, it shows Jim's camera. He brings out a Winchester rifle, and says "Are there any ghosts in here? If so, does this weapon right here make you guys angry?" and no response is heard. He sets his camera near the Winchester rifle, and leaves the room. Five hours later, he came back into the room, and notices that the Winchester rifle was violently thrown against a wall. He takes the Winchester and camera, and leaves the room. You might have noticed something already. Where was Aren the entire time? He was in the van, getting results from the other three.

At the end of the episode, they looked at the footage of the camera near the Winchester. They saw the Winchester being levitated, and it being thrown at a wall. Finally, the four thank the woman, and the credits roll.

November 20th, 2011

The next episode was called "Myrtles Plantation". It had the same intro as the last episode, but also had parts from this episode. It began with Jim driving the Express on a highway somewhere in Louisiana, while he says "Today, on Fright House Screamers, we are going to go to the Myrtles Plantation, a haunted plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana." It cut to the Express going into the parking lot, and the four teenagers enter the lobby. They talk to a man who just finished a tour with a family, and gave them a tour around the plantation.
After the tour, Trestan said "I just had to say this, but has the Plantation experienced a rise in paranormal activity?" and the man said "Yes. Yesterday, I was setting a bed, when I got a scratch on my arm." He lifted his sleeve up and there was a faint scratch mark on his arm. Trestan said "Hm. That's odd, but I think we're ready to be locked in the plantation." and it cut to commercials. When it got back to the show, the man locked the plantation down, and Trestan did an EVP session at the stairs.

Trestan: This is Trestan Yae with Jonathan Taylor, and we are doing an EVP session at the Myrtles Plantation. Is anybody here?

A whisper is heard, which is replayed.

Unknown spirit: Yes.

Trestan: If anyone is here, tell me your name.

Another whisper is heard, and replayed.

Unknown spirit: I'm William.

Trestan: If you are the spirit of William Winter, walk up the stairs.

The infrared camera of Jonathan's captures a human-shaped blob crawling up the stairs. Jonathan follows the blob, but the blob stops at the 17th step.

Jonathan: Trestan, I just captured something walking up the stairs.

Trestan: Jonathan, I think William might be in the house with us.

Yet another whisper is heard and replayed.

William: I am. Why don't you think so?

It skips by 20 minutes.

Trestan: We're leaving now, William If there are any last words you'd like to say before we leave, talk!

William talks again.

William: Watch out.

All of a sudden, a door slams near the stairs. Trestan says "Jonathan, did you see that?" and Jonathan says "I think there might be more than one spirit in the room. I mean, William can't be this mad...well, can he?" and Jonathan walks off, presumably to another part of the house. Commercials start playing, and it goes back to the show. Jonathan sets a camera up on a table, and lets it play. Five hours later, when the sun comes up, Jonathan finds the camera on the floor. He picks it up, and gets out of the house.

The Screamers reviewed the footage of the camera that was knocked onto the floor. It starts out with nothing for the first two and a half hours. A cold spot appears near the camera, and the camera gets pushed off the table and falls onto the floor, where it sits for the rest of the footage. Trestan says "I have a question. Why do you think there's more activity than usual when we film here?" and Aren says "I don't know. I hope there's an explanation for this." After Aren says his line, the credits roll.

November 21st, 2011

The third and final aired episode was called "The Lizzie Borden House". It started with Jim driving the van on a Massachusetts highway, and said in an ill voice "Today, on Fright House Screamers, we're going to the Lizzie Borden House." and tells the story of Lizzie Borden. The van pulls up into the parking lot, and the four enter the house. They talk to a man who worked there, and gave them a tour of the House.
After the tour, Trestan blandly said "Has there been any increased paranormal activity here?" and the man says "Yes. Last night, when I was closing the house down, I heard a whisper in my ear, and it was "You are never alone" and I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I'm not a very brave guy, to be honest." and Jim said "Well, since we’re all here, go ahead and lock us down in the house." and it cut to commercials.

After the commercial break, the man locked the house down. The four were placed around different rooms in the House. Trestan was stationed in the Lizzie Borden Room, Jonathan was in the Emma Borden Room, Jim was in the Andrew Borden Room, and Aren was in the Express, as always. It first cut to Trestan. Trestan just stayed in his room, and had cameras set up at points in his room that would record both infrared and normal footage. Trestan said "Is there anyone here?" and a closet door was slammed shut. Trestan took one of the infrared cameras and looked around the room. There was a cold spot on the closet door. Trestan reached his hand into the cold spot, and it disappeared. While walking back to the bed, he captured a humanoid heat spot outside of the house.

Trestan called Aren on the radio, and said "Hey Aren, have you seen a humanoid figure running near the van?" and Aren replied with "Uh, no, I haven't. But I think I saw a glowing orb, though." and it went to commercials. After the commercial break, it showed Jonathan doing an EVP session in the Emma Borden Room.

Jonathan: This is Jonathan Taylor in the Emma Borden Room in the Lizzie Borden House. Is there anyone in this room as I speak?

No response is heard. It skips to 15 minutes later.

Jonathan: Lizzie, if you're in this room, I want to ask you a question. Did you kill Abby and Andrew Borden?

A whisper is heard, and is replayed.

Unknown spirit: I'm not Lizzie.

Jonathan: If there's someone else in this room, can you tell me who did the murders?

Another whisper is heard and replayed.

Unknown spirit: It wasn't Lizzie.

Jonathan: We're going to leave now. Are there any last words you would like to say?

A louder whisper is heard.

Unknown spirit: IT WASN'T LIZZIE!

One of the lamps is thrown at Jonathan. Even though it was a lockdown, Jonathan just runs out of the room, down the stairs, out the door, and into the van, where Trestan and Aren are. Trestan says "What's wrong?" and Jonathan said "While I was doing an EVP, a lamp was thrown at me!" and Trestan says "Wow, that's pretty bad. Any second now, Jim should be here.", and Jim walks out of the house, and gets into the van. Jim said "I was scratched by a spirit.” lifts his sleeve up, and on his arm, you could see a newly-formed scratch.

After that, it cuts to when the sun rises. Jonathan gets all the cameras, and looks at the footage taken in the room Trestan was in. Nothing unusual happens, until the second the camera was turned off. A warm, humanoid spot could be seen in the corner. Until the credits, the four argue why the paranormal things are happening.

November 22nd, 2011

The fourth, uncompleted episode would have been called "The Asylum" if it had been completed. It starts out like normal. The teens are going to an insane asylum, the man there tells them an experience he had recently, and they get locked in. However, what I'm going to tell you is what actually happened that day.
Most of the footage is complete, except for a few missing minutes. Trestan Yae is walking along a balcony with an infrared camera, when he spots the same humanoid figure from the Lizzie Borden episode climbing a tree. He calls Aren, and says “Aren, that humanoid's here again. I wonder what he wants from us." Suddenly, a male scream is heard. Trestan calls Jonathan and says "Jonathan, did you hear that scream?" No response. "Jonathan? JONATHAN?" Trestan calls Aren. “Aren, Jonathan is not responding on the radio." and Aren says "This isn't good. You need to get Jim and get out of here." Trestan says "Okay, I'll get him." He runs down a hallway, saying "Jim? Where are you? JIM?!" and Jim came from another hallway and rams into Trestan. After Trestan stumbles to the floor, Jim says "Trestan, I found Jonathan. He's dead." and Trestan says "What?" and Jim says "I found him hanging from a hole on the fifth floor."

Trestan got up, dusted himself off, and says "We need to find his body." and Jim says "No, it's too dangerous. Someone or something is stalking us, and whatever it is, I think it killed Jonathan." and Trestan says "We need to get out of the asylum, now." and they run all the way to the door, but it is shut. Jim swears, gets a chair, and rams at the door, breaking one off its hinges. They run to the van, and Aren asks "What happened to Jonathan?" and Jim says "He's dead. Something is stalking us." and he says "Do you want me to call the police?" and Trestan says "Please do so!" and so Aren gets a phone and calls the police. However, Trestan locks the door, and gets an infrared camera out. Right before the police arrive, Trestan goes and focuses the camera on a shape that was standing on the balcony that Trestan was on. The figure was tall, lanky, and seemed to be looking straight at Trestan.

Eventually, the police arrive, and they interview Jim.

Policeman: Jim Smith, where were you when you found Jonathan's body?

Jim: Well, I was walking down a corridor because I saw a cold spot move down it, when I saw something hanging from a hole in the ceiling. I got closer to the hole and the thing turned out to be Jonathan's body.

And the surviving footage ends.

You know, I think I have a reason why Fright House Screamers ended like that. You see, Trestan left Happy Appy to work on Fright House Screamers., but Freddrick thought otherwise, and wanted him to keep working on Happy Appy. To do this, he had to kill Jonathan to end the show so he could force Trestan back into Happy Appy. I'm honestly glad Freddrick's dead now.

Last edited by PonyoPenguin (2013-04-25 20:43:14)

http://i.imgur.com/z0zYaqS.png

#1980 2013-04-26 15:12:54

coolguy308
Scratcher

Luigitailsdoll45 wrote:

It was June 2, 1946 when the first nuclear test occurred at Bikini Atoll, but it certainly wasn't the last. Between 1946 and 1989 there were a large number of atomic explosions which hit the uninhabited islands, detonated by the United States.

As a result several radioactive isotopes, the most notable being Strontium-90, were released into the athmosphere and soon irradiated the waters surrounding the islands.

In 1976, during a cleaning process it was discovered that there was life located at the bottom of the surrounding ocean. Using specialist radar technology it was determined that these creatures were unusual because they had adapted so as to inhabit artificial constructs within large communes.

In the short while Bikini Atoll was temporarily inhabited prior to when Caesium-137 began to take effect in 1982 US troops were known for leaving things behind, including buckets, chests and tin-cans. When one of these islands sank as a result of the "Castle Bravo" nuclear test on March 1, 1954 these items ended up at the bottom of the oceans.

For some reason the sea-creatures encountered in the 1976 expedition were more intelligent than usual. They had utilized this waste and had began to live within them, treating them almost as part of their natural surroundings. Animals such as Crabs began a primitive form of civilization similar to our own.

Some land-animals were sent down in specialist suits so as to adapt with these sea creatures. This selected-group continued to be exhibited up until 1998. A person working for the corporation Nickelodeon in a tour funded by the company was one of the few people who saw these creatures in action. This eventually provided the inspiration for a certain popular children's television program.

thats weird...  sad

Last edited by coolguy308 (2013-04-26 15:13:11)

#1981 2013-04-26 18:16:35

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher

coolguy308 wrote:

Luigitailsdoll45 wrote:

It was June 2, 1946 when the first nuclear test occurred at Bikini Atoll, but it certainly wasn't the last. Between 1946 and 1989 there were a large number of atomic explosions which hit the uninhabited islands, detonated by the United States.

As a result several radioactive isotopes, the most notable being Strontium-90, were released into the athmosphere and soon irradiated the waters surrounding the islands.

In 1976, during a cleaning process it was discovered that there was life located at the bottom of the surrounding ocean. Using specialist radar technology it was determined that these creatures were unusual because they had adapted so as to inhabit artificial constructs within large communes.

In the short while Bikini Atoll was temporarily inhabited prior to when Caesium-137 began to take effect in 1982 US troops were known for leaving things behind, including buckets, chests and tin-cans. When one of these islands sank as a result of the "Castle Bravo" nuclear test on March 1, 1954 these items ended up at the bottom of the oceans.

For some reason the sea-creatures encountered in the 1976 expedition were more intelligent than usual. They had utilized this waste and had began to live within them, treating them almost as part of their natural surroundings. Animals such as Crabs began a primitive form of civilization similar to our own.

Some land-animals were sent down in specialist suits so as to adapt with these sea creatures. This selected-group continued to be exhibited up until 1998. A person working for the corporation Nickelodeon in a tour funded by the company was one of the few people who saw these creatures in action. This eventually provided the inspiration for a certain popular children's television program.

thats weird...  sad

That's not creepy.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/054/0/6/twilight_sparkle_alicorn_vector_by_kamyk962-d5vcvux.pnghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/Bitmob/3%20Bitmob%20Random/Samir/PPAlexKidd.png

#1982 2013-04-26 23:39:13

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy 2: Dumb Angel: Part 1: July + August 2012 (since there are only two July posts)

July 15th, 2012

As soon as you’ve seen this post, you’re now either asking this or you're about to comment with something like this:

“Where the heck have you been?”

Well, the easiest answer I can say is that I basically decided to stop caring about Happy Appy. There are two reasons why. The first is that some members of Freddrick’s ‘group’, to put it in simple terms, are still seeking revenge. The second is that there’s nothing left to say about the show anymore. During the time I was gone, I went back to my family in Perm, Russia, and sometime later this month, my younger brother, Vladimir, is coming over to visit. Also, during the time that I was gone, only one Happy Appy employee died, which is amazing, considering that, at the very least, five to seven employees died a year before I began research in 2011.

Said employee was Joanne Broope, who you may remember as one of the producers during the real Happy Appy movie. She was actually a post-production editor for the show, but she only worked on Happy's Vacation and Nate Needs Help. The interesting thing is how she died. Joanne wasn’t killed with a knife or anything Freddrick's followers would normally use. She had her head smashed in with a sledgehammer. Thankfully, though, it looks like Freddrick's followers have slowed down on killing Happy Appy employees, which is very good. Also, from now on, I'm going to call the people who work with Freddrick "The Followers" for consistency reasons.

July 17th, 2012

Well, I guess this is the end of this blog. I just realized that there isn't much I have to say now, besides Happy Appy and Freddrick Gorgote, and both of those things are dead. Unless something new happens, this blog is no longer going to be updated. I will still keep it up, so everyone can read about what happened.

August 3rd, 2012

Okay, what the heck is this? I was checking my email, when I got a message from a fan of my blog. I opened the message, and what the contents were shocked me. The fan claimed that a Happy Appy episode was released on the 30th of July. He explained that he found it on a website that he described as "some kind of messed up YouTube rip-off". At first, I thought I somehow missed an episode when Freddrick did Season 2 episodes in 2001 and 2002, but when I replied, he told me that it was made this year. I couldn't believe it at all! To prove me wrong, he sent me a file of the episode, and my worst suspicions had been confirmed.
The episode was named "Happy Pirate", and began with the intro from S1. After that, it showed a widescreen view of an animated school. For some reason, this entire episode was filmed in VHS quality, like Season 2, but much less stable. It zooms in to reveal Happy Appy, wearing an eye patch for whatever reason, teaching a class. Happy tells why he was off the air for several years. Apparently, he was at Apple University, getting a new diploma. Of course, we know why he was really off air, so it’s fooling nobody that read my blog or researched the show. After that, he resumes teaching the class, and it's revealed what he was in class for. Happy Appy was teaching children how to be pirates. A table is seen with various pirate apparel and weapons, including eye patches, peg legs, and hooks. One of the students began playing with one of the hooks, and ends up cutting his hand. Happy looks at him, looks to the class, and says "I'll be right back, children!" Happy brings the child to his van and slams the door. We hear a chainsaw being revved and screams.
Afterwards, Happy tiredly walks out of his van and goes back into the classroom. One of the students says "What happened to Aaron, Mr. Happy?" Happy turns to the camera, and does his 'trademark' death smile for 30 seconds, before coldly turning back and replying "Aaron...has gone to a much, much better place." To hide the fact that he killed him, Happy quickly says "Hey, let's learn some more about pirates!" He begins teaching the kids about the history of fruit pirates for about three minutes. It was quite funny to listen to, actually. After that, he tells them that it's time for recess. They pour out of the class, and it cuts to stock footage of children playing on a playground, but it wasn't the same playground as the ones in Seasons 1 and 2. It shows a large bully, who looked like he was in his twenties, green-screened over the stock footage picking on young kids. Happy looks out of the window, and sees the bully.

He is outraged, so he goes over to the bully, grabs him by the neck, and drags him to the classroom. Happy shuts the door, and locks it. The camera is focused on the door, and the rest is off-screen. Loud yelling is heard from the room for minutes, until you hear Happy slamming the bully against the walls, the lockers, and the door. Because of the bully's size, the door gets damaged. Eventually, the bully is heard screaming in pain. Happy Appy opens the door. His eye twitches, and Happy Appy murmurs "If Forenzik was here, my job would be so much easier. But no, someone just had to kill him." Finally, Happy tells the children that recess is over. The students run back to the classroom, which interestingly has no trace of body parts in it.

Happy resumes his lesson about fruit pirates. He walks over to a corner of a room where a TV on a stand was. He drags the TV to the front of the class and puts in a VHS, depicting how fruit pirates lived in ships. The cartoon lasts for about 8 minutes, and it ends with the pirate ship exploding for whatever reason. Happy wraps up his lesson by asking the children questions about the cartoon they just watched. To Happy’s absolute surprise, the kids answer all of the questions correctly. The strange thing about this part is that after a kid answers a question, Happy does his death smile for a few seconds before coldly saying "Correct" and the name of the kid. After the questions were answered, Happy was so proud of his students that he says he has a big surprise for them. He gets them to follow him outside of the school. The screen cuts to a large model pirate ship, similar to the one in the cartoon.

The children are in awe at it. Happy gives a short lecture about how hard they worked, and that they're now ready to become pirates. The kids dress up in pirate gear and board the ship. Happy climbs up a mountain, and we see him sitting down in a chair holding a glass of lemonade, with the ship visible. We can barely see the children acting like pirates, dueling with wooden swords and walking the plank. Happy turns to the audience and says "Hey kids! If you try hard enough, you too can become a Fruit Pirate!" A scream is heard, and the ship explodes. Happy isn't emotionally affected at all by it, and says "Don't be scared about all of those children. It'll all be okay." Happy does his death smile for three minutes as the video gets more distorted.

The credits roll, and guess what plays? Yep, “They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa”, of course. The weirdest thing with the credits, though, was that all of the crewmember’s names were “Forenzik”. I can understand why, though. The song? It was... different then the version I've heard on the original episodes. It sounded much less clean, as if it was recorded in a basement, and not a recording studio. After the credits, an ad for Happy Appy's newest episode plays at the end, but the video cuts out before any clips are shown. I have a LOT of questions about this video. First off, who made it? Was it one of the Followers? Or did Freddrick survive or fake his suicide? I won't know until the next episode premiers, which should be on the 6th.

August 4th, 2012

I swear I saw Freddrick walk into an old slaughterhouse today. The thing is, he was wearing a ski-mask like the one during Season 2, and he appeared to be talking on an old cell phone. He saw me, though, and dropped the phone on the ground. Luckily, I was driving, so I ran him over. Oddly enough, when I drove off, I saw several Followers run out of the building.
Do you want to know what's the worst thing I saw or heard of today? I've been emailed by a fan of my blog, telling me that in some areas, a cartoon that was intended to play on Nick Jr. was replaced with Happy Pirate. Luckily, it was only in two or three areas, but this means that Freddrick and his followers might have complete control over those areas. He said Freddrick could have hijacked the airwaves and replaced the original cartoon. How did he manage to do this without being caught? This is the first time since the 1987 Max Headroom hijacking that something this extreme has been done. I'm seriously concerned about this.

August 5th, 2012

I got another email from the same person, saying he obtained a copy of the original production reel of Happy Appy shown to the Nick executives by Freddrick and Keith Blue. It starts with an extended intro for Happy Appy, which sounds like a sane Freddrick sung it.
Happy Appy Appy App,
Happy App, Happy App!
Happy Appy Appy App,
He helps kids all day.

He was born in Washington,
in the Keith Apple Farm!
He got a degree in caretaking,
From Apple University!

Happy Appy likes to help,
yes he does, oh yes he does!
Happy Appy wants to help
every single child now!

After the intro, it shows Happy's model, which was definitely more different than the final version. First off, his eyes were white and had no pupils. He also had no leaf, and had legs and feet. He began talking, but it was more in a normal voice than the deep voice Trestan Yae gave him. He gave a speech saying why Nickelodeon should pick up Happy Appy, and how it would be a success for Noggin. After the speech, he talked about some of the plotlines for episodes, most notably Nate Needs Help and Happy Goes to School.

However, I noticed that some plotlines haven’t matched any episode in the first season. One was a plot where Happy goes and solves a mystery involving a puzzle piece. After the various plotlines are mentioned, Happy Appy stops talking, and the video ends.

Post 2
Okay! So I got emailed again by the man, showing me the true promo for the next episode, Happy's Parlor.
It has clips of Happy buying an ice cream parlor, which is actually a bar, but has ice cream logos plastered all over it. We find out that it's a dedication to his best buddy, Freddrick. There's not much notable, but in the background of the 'ice-cream parlor', there's a photo shopped picture of Happy Appy sitting with Napoleon XIV. That's weird, but I'm not surprised in the slightest at all.

August 6th, 2012
I got a chance to meet with Jim again. He seemed to be freaked out about the idea that Freddrick is alive and even more so that he has more followers. After he calmed down, I showed him Happy Pirate. He pointed out several things about the episode I had no idea was there. For instance, for a few seconds, when Happy's doing his death-smile after the explosion, the video distorts and cuts to a clip of a woman over a well, with the Followers surrounding her. I assume I missed that because I skipped over that scene.
We drove over to the slaughter house, but when we went inside, we only found a note:

"DID YOU MISS ME GERASIM? I ASSUME THAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD. YOU WERE WRONG, I'D NEVER KILL MYSELF. I ASSUME YOU'D THINK THAT THOUGH, BECAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY SLOW ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT RESULTS IN A 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER' ENDING. WHILE YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE PEACEFULLY THINKING THAT I WAS DEAD, I MANAGED TO KIDNAP SEVERAL CRIMINALS, AND THREATENED TO MURDER THEM IF THEY DIDN'T COMPLY AND BECOME FOLLOWERS. THIS WAY, THEY'LL NEVER STOP ME AND TAKE ME AWAY. ALSO, I TRICKED YOU! HA-HA! THIS IS NOT WHERE I RESIDE. I ONLY WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALIVE.

FREDDRICK "FORENZIK" GORGOTE"

I'm getting sick of Happy Appy and Freddrick and his "followers".

August 7th, 2012

Today, I got sent the new episode, Happy's Parlor. It's shorter than Happy Pirate, because its 28 minutes long compared to Happy Pirate's 32.
When it begins, it zooms into the inside of an ice cream parlor, revealing Happy Appy decorating the walls with pictures of him, Freddrick, and Napoleon XIV. Napoleon looked like he was edited in, however. He turns into the camera and tells the viewer "Hey kids! I have bought an ice cream store in memory of my best buddy, Freddrick!" He waits for a customer. The camera cuts to a young boy walking into the store. He tells Happy that it's hot and he needs something cold and refreshing. Happy Appy gives him a large milkshake. However, right when the boy drinks it, he falls on the floor unconscious.

Happy Appy grabs the unconscious boy and drags him out of the room. Interestingly, this scene was done in stop motion, and gave Happy Appy legs that he didn't have before. It cuts to Happy Appy dragging him into a large meat-locker, tying him up so that the boy can't get away. The boy slowly begins to wake up, realizing how cold it is. Happy Appy is looking at this through a large camera, with his death smile on his face. We see the boy get weaker until he finally collapses.

Happy turns to the camera and says "Hey kids! I know something more fun that we can do! Let's go in my ice cream truck and give kids free ice cream!" We cut to Happy's van, which he has decorated to make it look like an ice cream truck. Happy Appy goes past a few houses, playing an ice cream jingle which was the theme song, and a few kids come out of the house with money, screaming "WE WANT ICE CREAM!” Happy Appy looks and tells the kids "I don't need your money. Just get in the back of the van and take all the ice cream you want!" The kids believe him as always, and do as he says. However, right when they get in his van, Happy Appy shuts and locks the doors, and begins driving as fast as he can while the kids in the back are screaming in fear.

Suddenly, the police begin chasing him, but Happy seems to be paying no attention to this whatsoever. In a flash, Happy Appy turns off the road and goes into a forest, trying not to crash into a tree. The scene becomes more and more intense, as the screen flashes intensely and Happy Appy becomes more and more agitated. Finally, Happy Appy sees a lake and barrels out of the vehicle, letting the van crash into the ocean. Happy Appy looks at the lake and turns to the camera while death smiling.

Happy Appy walks back to his parlor in relief. He turns to the camera and says "Man, wasn't that fun? Hey kids, have an idea of how we can have even more fun!" He pours various lighter fluids all over the parlor, and lights it up with a match. It cuts to the outside of the parlor, which burns up. We see the police standing by the ice cream parlor, and argue if Happy Appy had actually killed himself. They also argue over what they should do first, find Happy or find the children.

Before they make a decision, we hear a loud obnoxious engine. It cuts to Happy Appy in the rusted wet van which worked for whatever reason. He revs up his engine and lunges at the officers screaming "THIS IS FOR YOU, FREDDRICK!" The credits abruptly roll right before he hits the officers. Instead of "They're Coming to Take Me Away Haaa-ha" we hear "Revolution 9" played backwards again. During the credits, however, I noticed something. There were four flashes at random times. I played the credits frame by frame, and what I found was that all four flashes were the same picture, a bunch of random letters pasted everywhere, with Forenzik's 'trademark' smile.

Oh yeah, and the preview for the next episode. It's called Happy's Birthday, and in the promo, we can see some children celebrating Happy Appy's birthday. The only thing really notable is that in the background, you can see the smoking ruins of the ice cream parlor.

August 10th, 2012

Hello, my fellow followers. I'm the one you call Freddrick Gorgote, the creator of your favorite television show, Happy Appy, and the reason why Fright House Screamers ended so early. Gerasim Yakovlev is a dead man, for I am still alive. He really thought I would die that easily, or is he just that naive? I would never stab a knife down into my throat, but I assume Gerasim thinks I did. Almost everyone related to Happy Appy is dead, and Gerasim, the man who knew too much, is soon to meet the same fate. Right now, I've gone under a new identity, which I won't reveal because you all will report me, and I've got a whole crew working on new Happy Appy episodes! Soon, they are to perish as well. It's almost too sad, but that isn't a problem for me. Seasons 3 and 4 have just been planned out, and there may be a movie as well!
Keep an eye out for me, Gerasim! You're going to need it.

P.S. If you think I still live in that old blue house, think again!

August 14th, 2012

Yes, I know about the August 10th post that Freddrick has ‘made’, but I’m not sure if he’s still alive or one of his followers is acting as him. Either he or the follower used another key logger which is unlikely, or he went on my blog when I was asleep again. Today, I got Happy’s Birthday from the person who keeps sending me the videos.
Happy's Birthday starts out with Happy Appy talking to the camera, saying "Hey kids! It's my birthday today! I'm 32!" and we see a kid say "Happy birthday, Happy! Want to open your presents?" Happy does a death smile, and says "Sure." We see Happy Appy in an arcade at a table decorated for his birthday, with a whole truckload of presents. The kids are handing the presents. During this scene, you can see the ruins of the ice cream parlor. Happy excuses himself from the table.

We see him talk to the camera outside, saying "What those kids don't know is that I contributed all but a few of the presents, and they're all things I can use with my friends to ‘help’ children with!" Happy goes back into the arcade and opens a package with a knife. He sets it on a table, and a kid picks it up and swings it, knocking the cake off the table. Happy gets ticked off, so he says "Hey kids! Billy and I are going to get another cake!" Happy grabs Billy's hand and runs with him outside.

We see Happy Appy and Billy run into Happy's van, which has been repaired but has a few remnants of the ice cream van decorations. Happy gets a chainsaw and tries to mutilate Billy. Billy is heard screaming, and a guy who was drinking some soda goes over to the van. He opens the door, and a scream is heard. Happy drags the body of the guy in and a few minutes later, Happy goes back to his birthday party, and opens the rest of his presents. Happy says "Who wants cake and ice cream?" and all of the children yell "ME!" Happy goes to his van, and gets a marble cake with apples on it, and puts it on the table. He lights the candles, and the kids sing him Happy Birthday.

Happy starts cutting slices of the cake, and gives them to children. We see the children about to eat them, and one kid says “Happy, what is the filling of this cake?” Happy worriedly says “Strawberry!” and we see the child with the marble cake, but there’s what looks like blood between the layers. It looked more like actual strawberry filling, however. Happy says “Children, give me a moment. Don’t eat your cakes JUST yet!” He runs off with the kid that asked him what the filling was. Happy hesitatingly says “If you don’t mention what the filling of the cake could be any more, I’ll let you play some arcade games!” and brings out a lot of quarters. The kid takes the quarters, and runs of. For a minute, we see him play the various games in the arcade.

He goes outside, and finds a photo booth named “Lon Lemon’s Photos”. He goes into the booth, and shuts the curtain. After pressing a few on-screen buttons, the kid is ready to take his photo, when suddenly, Happy jumps out from the back and strangles him. Happy had set up his van to look like a photo booth! We see the booth break and collapse, revealing the van. The kid is heard screamingd. The door slides open to reveal Happy doing his death smile.

Happy goes back into the party room, and says “Now you can eat the cake!” The kids eat their cakes, and start to throw up. We see Happy Appy normally smiling as the kids keep puking until they fall unconscious. He drags all of the children to his van, and drove off. A long driving scene happens, with Happy nearly falling asleep at the wheel, and Happy parks his van into his house. He drags the kids into his basement, and for the rest of the episode until the credits, he does that darn smile.

The credits had no music, just heavy breathing by someone in a mask. It showed the promo for the next episode, Danny Returns. All it shows is a monologue by an older Danny explaining what Happy did many years ago. We see Happy Appy say “Hey, Danny!” and the promo ends abruptly.

August 15th, 2012

Today, I got a letter from the Otis Lenz Factory for whatever reason. It was a factory famous for producing high-quality furniture. The envelope was heavily wrinkled and moldy, like it was stored in a safe for a hundred years. After opening it, I found an undated letter, telling me that my presence was required at the factory. Clearly, I had suspicions about this letter, especially the factory itself, so I researched the Otis Lenz factory.
It turns out that the Otis Lenz factory was shut down in 1992, so either the letter was delivered extremely late, or one of Freddrick’s helpers is tryng to kill me.

August 17th, 2012

I went to the Otis Lenz Factory yesterday. Ever since its abandonment in 1992 because of a fire that destroyed all but a few areas of the factory, it has become a very popular target for urban exploration in Aberdeen, meaning that a lot of the artifacts of the factory are gone, save for the machines that made the furniture. After parking in the remains of the parking lot, I went inside the factory with a revolver and a flashlight. As I said “Is anyone in there?” I caught a glimpse of someone in a chair. I pointed my flashlight, and I instantly realized who was in the chair.
It was Tristan Mike Drews.

Unlike the bodies of Kevin, Trestan, and Miranda, his body wasn’t horribly disfigured, since the only mark on his body was a deep one in his throat. In his hand was a CD, which meant one of two things: it was or wasn't a leaked episode. I took the CD, but I heard something move in the distance. I saw two red eyes and giddy laughter. To be honest, I didn't feel like fighting one of Freddrick’s followers today, so I got away from the factory, and drove off. While driving off, I saw two more Followers, staring at me.

After getting home, I put the CD in a laptop that I had reformatted in case it was a virus. It was full of a hundred or so notepad files, and a video. All of the notepad files were just gibberish, but the video was very...interesting. It was about 66 minutes long, named "happyappyepisodecreation2.wmv", and starts with the Forenzik mask staring at the camera for about 15 minutes. It turns to static for a minute, and Happy Appy is seen lying on the mask, with his death smile. After 3 minutes, the camera falls onto the floor, and an unknown man can barely be seen in another room. He picks up the camera and holds it to his face, and says "Hello there! I’m Freddrick Gorgote, the owner of my little group! Today, I'm going to show you how we're making the newest episode, Danny Returns!"

He goes into a basement, which is massive, and holds several blue screen sets. In the middle, a man is seen tied up to a chair, with duct tape in his mouth. He walks up to him, and removes the duct tape. Freddrick says "This nice man here is Ray Bollia, or Danny, if you prefer!" Danny says "I hope you all burn. One day, you will pay for what you did to my sister, father, and mother…" Freddrick says "Oh, I'll die one day, but not before you do!" He puts the duct tape back on, and Danny starts screaming in anger in a muffled voice.

Freddrick says "Ignore that pathetic man. Anyways, it begins with writing the script!" and points the camera towards a typewriter with some paper in. Freddrick says "Just for you, I'll reveal the name of the episode after Danny Returns!" and zooms the camera in toward the title, which was "A Day at the Tracks". Freddrick says "I'm not saying what the episode is about, but I will say that it will be the best episode yet until the one after that is made!" He says "After the script is done, I get the props necessary for the episode!" and we see a table full of props. He says "I make the props myself, while a few of my followers gets the parts! After I make the props needed, I get the 'cast', if you will."

At the back, we hear a kid screaming. Freddrick walks to the back, and we see a cage with some malnourished children crying. At the thirty minute mark, Freddrick says "These are the cast, other than Happy and whoever is playing as Forenzik! After we get the kids, we start filming the episode. I'm on a scene with Danny and Happy." We see a follower untie Danny, and Danny tries to strangulate the follower. Freddrick gets a rusty knife and stabs Danny in the shoulder. He screams. Danny finally collapses, and Freddrick drags him over to the blue screen set.

Freddrick readies the camera, and says "Action!" and we see a scene being filmed. We see Danny walking, with Happy's clay model being held up close to the camera. Danny pretends to bump into Happy, and Danny gasps. He instantly says "You! It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Happy says "Yes, yes it has. I have always wanted to kill you since you tried to kill me by blowing the blue barn up." Danny reaches into his pocket, saying "Yes, yes" and brandishes out a knife. Freddrick says "CUT!" and turns to the camera. He says "I can't show you anymore. You'll just have to watch the actual episode to find out if Danny dies, Happy Appy dies, or neither." It goes to static for the rest of the video, but during some parts, I heard the sounds of what seemed like a murder.

I'm absolutely horrified at this. I mean, it was already bad when Freddrick slaughtered people back in 2001, but this is just too much. For one, Freddrick Gorgote has followers this time around that can help him produce episodes faster, and second, he's treating the kids, as well as Danny, worse than before! I am definitely going to try to stop the group by the end of the year.

Also, I heard that Officer Newport was promoted to the rank of Sergeant.

August 20th, 2012

So I looked at the well clip in Happy Pirate, and I realized that the woman who was being dangled from the well was actually the woman who played Jenny in Season 2. How do I know this? Because I found the full 10 minute video of her being dangled from the well on a private LiveLeak video. It's in the same VHS quality of Happy Pirate. The video was sickening, because after she's knocked out and hung by her legs on a pole, Freddrick makes a long speech about how insignificant death is, while all of the followers listen.

The entire thing looked like a cult gathering, and everything about the video was just awful. I really need to stop this thing before it progresses to the point where my entire family is dead.

August 21st, 2012

Today, I was emailed “Danny Returns”.
Danny Returns starts out with a young adult man sitting on a bench in the playground. He turns to the camera, and says “Hello, everyone. My name is Danny, which some viewers might recognize me as the brother of Miranda and son of June in Season 2. I have returned to the playground to kill Happy Appy for what he has done to my life and family.” It goes into a flashback, where Danny explains how Happy Appy permanently ruined his life, and how he wants to pay his dead family members back.

He sees a kid playing in the sand pit, and gasps at the fact that Happy Appy is coming near the kid. Danny distracts the kid from Happy by throwing a dollar outside the sand pit, and the kid gets out of the sand pit to get the dollar and buys ice cream from a vendor, who looks like the one from Happy Appy and the Quest for the Golden Apple. Happy notices the man, and says “Why did you do that? I was only trying to help him!” Danny says “Last time you ‘helped’ children, you died because of me.” Happy gives him a sly look, and says “Ah, it’s you. It’s been a long time, Danny. Tell me, what happened to you after I died?”

Danny says “Would you really think I would tell you that?” Happy brings out a red hot fire poker and hits Danny in the shoulder. Danny repeatedly and it cuts to a policeman watching Happy Appy attack Danny. He spits out his coffee, and turns the sirens on. Happy looks to the side, says “Darn!” and cheerfully adds “You’re lucky you’re still alive, Danny! If it wasn’t for the police, I would have had my way!" Happy runs to his van and drives off, with the police car chasing him. It cuts to Happy on a freeway on his van, with the subtitle “1 HOUR LATER” present.

The inside of the van actually looked normal for once. There was no paintings of roses or knives or saws. I wonder why it’s clean this time. Happy goes to his house, but notices smoke coming from where his house was. Worriedly, he parks his car, and notices that his house was burned down. Happy is infuriated, and finds a note on the ground, saying that Danny set his house on fire in revenge for what Happy did to him. Happy finally snaps, and runs to his van, driving off to the playground. The episode ends with no music over the credits, and it went to the promo for the new episode A Day at the Tracks.

Happy announces over the radio that a grand race for charities will happen, and that kids are only allowed to race. It shows children lining up to race in ‘Ron Raisin’s Grand Race’. It looks innocent enough, until the very last second, where it zooms out over the race. Two things are notable. First off, the kids seem to be lining up at what looks like abandoned train tracks. Secondly, Forenzik is barely seen handing out fliers for the race.

August 25th, 2012

Remember when I talked about how I ran over Freddrick a few days ago? Well, I guess that didn't kill him, because I read a news report about him being arrested! I think the episodes I'm currently reporting about were made before he got arrested. Knowing him, I doubt this means the end of his legacy.
August 26th, 2012
I bought a DVD off of eBay entitled "HAPPY APPLE MISSING SCENES, RARE", which was obviously missing scenes from the show. Each deleted scene was not only in VHS quality, but also looked much cheaper than the aired Noggin version. Here are the deleted scenes they had on there:
Hurt Happy - Happy breaks his stick, as usual, but instead of just the simple "Oh no, I hurt my stick!" that he gives in the original version, it's much more unnerving, with Happy yelling and screaming more.
Nate Needs Help! - Happy uses the knife that Nate cut himself with to stab an adult bully.
The Two Towers - The kid who was crushed under the rubble is shown for a lot longer, around five minutes, and eventually the scene ends with him passing out due to the thick air.
Happy in Space - Happy returns to Earth, and writes a book about his experiences on the shuttle and 'ISS'. Freddrick is shown for the first time on the show, congratulating Happy Appy for being the first apple in space.
Hospital Doctor - The nurse calls the police on Happy, but is struck in the back of the head by Freddrick who happens to see this.
Happy's Parlor - A clay banana puppet is kidnapped and killed off-screen. After this, Happy walks back in with a yellow ice-cream cone and takes a bite out of it.
These scenes are very interesting. As for the out of place deleted scenes in "Hurt Happy" and "Nate Needs Help", I can safely assume they were created by Freddrick, and not by the original cast.

August 27th, 2012

Today, I watched A Day at the Tracks. It begins with Happy Appy saying “Hey kids! Your old pal, Happy Appy, is going to start a race today!” We see him near a mountain side, setting up various décor for the race. He says that the race is for kids only, and costs a dollar to get in. After that, Forenzik walks in, and says “Hello there, Happy, did you miss me? I sure missed you! Anyways, did you want me to hand out flyers for this race?” Happy agrees, and we see Forenzik giving people fliers for 2 minutes. He does various techniques to get people to join the race. Forenzik staples fliers to telephone poles, hands out fliers on the street, and puts the fliers in people’s mailboxes. Interestingly, some of the shots have Forenzik badly green-screened on black and white 1960s footage.
After a while, quite a few kids come to Happy’s race. They get dressed in racing outfits, and stand on the line. Happy Appy is seen in a dressing room getting dressed in a mascot costume. He says “I’m dressing up as Ron Raisin so that the kids don’t try to run away from the race!” After that, we see more kids come into Happy’s race. We see a raisin puppet climb up to a stand and check the microphone, and after that, it says “Welcome, welcome to Ron Raisin’s Grand Race! Make sure you grab a map and a bottle of water for this race, as it will be long, but rewarding!” We see children go to a stand run by a man who looks like Mervyn Payton, and take a bottle of water and a map.

After that, Ron says “Now, whoever is in first place in the race will get a prize of 1,000 dollars! The second place winner gets 500, third place gets 250, and everyone else will get 5 bucks!” The kids cheer, and Ron says “On your mark, get set, go!” and the kids run into the tunnel. A bunch of stock footage of kids running or walking plays. After that, Ron laughs like an insane man, and he unzips himself. He says “What the kids don’t know is that at a certain point in the race, there will be a long, dark tunnel. My friend’s followers will be in that tunnel, waiting to attack them all! If that doesn’t stop them, the water will surely get them!”

We see more stock footage of people running, with around a quarter of it being teenagers and adults running. After this, the children go into an old, abandoned tunnel in a still shot. After a minute, some children start screaming. All of a sudden, it goes absolutely insane! Kids are screaming as various unknown people are chasing them. Some cry for their parents, and others try to push whoever is chasing them away. And let's not forget that there were the noises. And gosh, the noises were the worst part. After minutes, though, the screams and other noises fall silent.

It goes to the other end, where one kid is seen running away from the tunnel, screaming and crying. As he gets closer to the camera, we see that he had obtained quite a few cut marks on his body. He runs to the finish line, where Ron says “Well done! You won the race, and for that, you get your 1,000 dollars! But you look very injured, so how about I patch you up first before you take the money?” The kid nods, and we see Ron slowly take him to a large shack with a rusty sign that says “HAPPY CLINIC”.

After a few moments, though, the kid is seen screaming again, and the credits play. The song? It was some kind of an obnoxious snare, and nothing more.The promo for the next episode was... weird, to say the least. It was called “Happy Makes a Movie”, and began with Happy saying “Hey kids, I’m making a movie!” We see Happy making a tree house, Happy playing the bongos, singing a song in German, and a zoom-in of a fake propaganda poster with Napoleon XIV in it.

August 28th, 2012

Apparently, there was a deleted scene from A Day at the Tracks. After the scene where Happy kills the winner of the race, he exits the shack with all of the money he planned to give to the winning children. We see him go to a movie director, who is a child of course, and puts the money on his desk. Happy tells him that he wants the director to help him create a horror movie. The director thinks about it, and asks where the script is. Happy does his death smile and proceeds to attack him off-screen. After this, we see Happy exit the room, with a bunch of money bags in a wagon. The credits play.
I don't know why Freddrick deleted the scene. Maybe it made the episode too long? Or maybe he liked how the episode ended, since he's so messed up!

August 31st, 2012

Jim Forester has just emailed me three things that he just found that are related to Happy Appy and/or Freddrick Gorgote.
A few days back, he called the Tsunami hotline in Episode 4. During the time I called it, it must have gone out of service, since he heard the 'your call could not be completed' recording. However, according to Jim, the quality of the recording was so distorted that it sounded like someone was dying. Also, the person in the recording sounded like an Irish man who hadn't gotten any sleep in days. The second thing he found was that a man was killed by a van in a hit and run in Corpus Christi, Texas. It doesn't sound noteworthy, unless it involved an employee or Freddrick, but there were three facts about this murder that I felt it needed a mention on the blog.

The first fact was that the man was Nate from "Nate Needs Help!" How do I know this? When Nate was killed, he was five days after turning 20, which means Nate was around 6 when he starred in Happy Appy. A photo of him that was in the news article shows him on his sixth birthday. He looked almost exactly like he did in "Nate Needs Help!" The second fact was that also on the news article was a picture of the van taken a minute before it hit Nate. It shows the unknown assailant going into the van, which looks exactly like Happy Appy's van. It's the same color, has the same window tints, and even has the license plate, HPY APY. The third and final fact was that Nate was killed a day before I got the email with Happy Pirate.

The final thing was that the girl who played Abigail is one of the few Season 2 cast to survive throughout the years, since she had sent Jim a letter confirming she's still alive.

Last edited by PonyoPenguin (2013-04-26 23:39:29)

#1983 2013-04-29 18:27:11

sonicdv
Scratcher

burp392 wrote:

You missed one word near the beginning.

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1984 2013-04-30 18:33:27

burp392
Scratcher

sonicdv wrote:

burp392 wrote:

You missed one word near the beginning.

oh, sorry i'll fix that.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TBqkIApHJzc/S_hGhAYfDhI/AAAAAAAAAFI/EHr-Tz6c8Gg/s1600/logo_de_anime.jpg

#1985 2013-05-01 12:34:15

Excelsior2000
Scratcher

This is my last post on the forums. It's been fun bye forever guys!

I am the Slenderman in German is ....
Ich Heisse Der Grosseman.

#1986 2013-05-01 20:03:23

PonyoPenguin
Scratcher

Happy Appy 2: Dumb Angel: Part 2: September 2012

September 3rd, 2012

Today, I was sent the episode “Happy Makes a Movie”. Before I tell you about the episode, however, I'd like to mention the fact that along with the episode, “They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa” was included with the download. It was the same slightly distorted version from Happy Pirate, but in full length. In this version, the background noise was much more noticable, and the sirens sound much different from the more popular version. It's as if this was a rough draft of the song, which if so, I wonder how it was obtained. Knowing how obsessed Freddrick is, I wouldn't be surprised that he stole it from a vault, or even from the original person who made it!

The episode begins with Happy Appy at an animated movie studio. Some clay apples are seen in the background, setting up what appears to be a horror movie set. Happy turns to the camera, and says “Hello, children! Your old pal, Happy Appy, is making a movie today! It will be called Children of Disease!” He goes on about the plot. An insane man goes around killing children that have been deemed as a disease by the killer. It must have been inspired by Freddrick Gorgote. He films the first scene, where a newsperson talks about a serial killer on the loose.

After that, Happy prepares the first murder scene. He tells everyone but the kid who would star in the scene to go away. Even though he said it very suspiciously, the crewmembers, who are, of course, children, leave the studio. Happy talks to Andrew about how he’s going to be a star in a very popular movie. We see Andrew walking in a forest set, wielding a flashlight. All of a sudden, Freddrick jumps from the side, and attacks one of the cameramen. What followed was another snuff film scene, but this time, it was thankfully quick, at almost 2 minutes. After that, Happy turns to the camera, and gives a death smile for a minute, before he tells the crew to come back in.

The crew walks in, and we can see Happy cleaning up mysterious stains. When a crewman asks what happened, Happy says “Oh! I’m just cleaning up the remains of the blood pack.” He sighs in relief, and we see more normal scenes being filmed, but they were put in a 1 minute 30 second montage. In one scene, we see Happy Appy build a tree house set and put in the Napoleon XIV poster. Eventually, it was time for the second murder scene.

Happy told the crew to go away, and they did, but one of them hid and watched what happened. The following scenes were seen from the point of view of the crewman. We see Happy Appy film the scene, and we can barely see Freddrick murdering an adult, which is a lot better than the earlier one. Unfortunately though, after a minute, it zooms into Freddrick, and you can see the murder in more detail. Plus, it’s longer than the first one, at four minutes. After that, the crewman gasps, and Happy says “I hear you!”

It cuts to the outside of the studio, where the crewmembers are discussing about how Happy Appy could be mentally unstable. We hear Happy argue with the crewman for a minute, and, like the scene in Happy Pirate with the bully, the crewman gets killed by Happy Appy, but this time, Forenzik helps kill the crewman. It occasionally showed the reactions of the other crewmembers, ranging from curiousness to horrified and even a smug look. After a minute, we see Happy Appy tell the crew to come back in. They do as he says, and the first thing they see is Happy with his back turned to them. One of the crewwomen says “What happened, Happy?”

Happy slowly turns around with a death smile on his face. His right eye was twitching slowly, he had rapid breathing, and he was holding a knife. The employees were creeped out at what Happy was doing. When one employee said “Happy Appy, are you okay?” Happy said in a high pitched stuttering voice “I’m fine, my f-f-friends! Just c-c-come over h-h-here and I’ll show you s-s-some changes to the script I m-m-made!”

After that, we see multiple Forenziks lock the doors to the studios, and it cuts to the outside of the studio, where we see the crew scream as the Forenziks murder them. It was a little gorier than the scene from Day at the Tracks. Various sickening sounds could be heard, like the insane laughter of the Forenziks, Freddrick AND Happy Appy, horrified screams that turn into gurgles, and the employees struggling to get away and unlock the doors. After that scene, it went to the credits, which were perfectly normal, surprisingly, until it got to the preview for the next episode, Happy's Hotel.

It starts out with Happy Appy in a hotel room, putting up various pieces of furniture. He turns to the camera and says "I'm going to run a hotel!" We see kids staying over, and a mysterious shadow looming over them, which persists for the entirety of the preview. The very end said that it would be released on the 17th, meaning that I have to wait two weeks before I see this episode.

September 5th, 2012

I was right, Freddrick broke out. The newspaper came today, and it read that several criminals have escaped, and citizens must stay inside until they have either been captured or killed. I'm not letting that * frighten me, so I'll go outside as much as I always did.

September 7th, 2012

I had another encounter with the Followers again. This time, however, it happened at my house.

It started when I was watching some funny YouTube videos and talking to my brother over Skype about 12 in the night. He was going to come over tomorrow, but he got really sick, so he had to delay the flight for two more weeks. As soon as I stopped talking to him, I heard a window being opened. I grabbed a flashlight and a gun and walked to where I thought the noise came from. I reached the kitchen window, and noticed that it was opened for whatever reason. I grabbed the bottom pane and shut it, and as I was doing it, I saw a member of the Forenzik group standing in the dining room.

I grabbed the light and shined it at the follower's face. I saw that he was wearing the Forenzik mask, and not the odd baby one. I jumped back a bit, and yelled "Who the heck are YOU?!" He coughed for a bit, and said in a deadpan muffled voice "Hello, Gerasim. I am Toirdhealbhach Quirk, old-time follower of Freddrick Gorgote." I said "Why are you here?" He chuckled, coughed some more, and replied "I'm here to warn you about your fate if you keep researching Happy Appy." I sighed, and asked "Let me guess, you're going to kill me if I delve deeper into the show. I've played this game before, and, last time I counted, I was winning."

Toird coughed some more, before glaring at me. He uttered "Well, it's not like that. You see, if you keep researching the show, we're going to slice you up." I laughed at what he had said. He got mad and screamed "DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE?" His voice actually shut me up. Telling himself to calm down, Toird calmly replied "Agh, okay. I apologize for that outburst. You see, we're going to grab you by the hair one day. We'll drag you back to where we're hiding, which I will not tell you, and we'll torture you in the most natural way possible. Slowly, that is." He chuckled, which turned into a boisterous madman cackle.

After a while, Toird began describing my torture in a graphic manner. I was actually pretty frightened at this stage, believe it or not. He told my fate in a very detailed manner as well.

Toird's last piece of what he said (which is all I'm going to write down) was "After that, we'll mail some parts to your family. Oh, and your brother? Once he comes over and visits your grave, we'll do JUST THE SAME TO HIM!" He laughed again, before calming down and finishing with "Now, do NOT research Happy Appy ANYMORE, and we will leave you alone. Got that? Well, do you?" I sighed again, and shot him in the chest. He fell over, screaming in pain. I walked up to him, and said "No. I won't stop researching Happy Appy. When you do things like this, I get real suspicious, Toird. So listen up. You guys will stop trying to kill me. You got that?"

He chuckled, coughed, and said "No. When Freddrick hears about this, he'll spend less time killing people and filming episodes...and more time sending us after you. You've made a bad mistake." After that, I grabbed my phone and called the police. The entire time, Toird was mocking me, forcing me to tell him to shut up or else he'd be blasted again. The police finally came and took Toird away, and I spoke to Sergeant Newport for about ten or twelve minutes about the group. I'm currently working with him to stop the Followers once and for all. There's only one problem. We don't know where they are, so until Toird coughs up some evidence, it's a mystery to us.

September 10th, 2012

On the 8th, I got a call from Jim Forester. He had read my post about the encounter with Toirdhealbhach Quirk, and said that he was trying to find more facts about Happy Appy that would help me find out where Freddrick was hiding at. He continued that I should go back to the Otis Lenz factory and the John Wilkinson Summer Camp to see if there were any pieces of evidence that would lead me to where Freddrick is. Tomorrow, I'm going to go back to the Otis Lenz factory and see if I can find anything. I'll go to the Summer Camp and do the same thing as soon as possible.

September 11th, 2012

Today, I went back to the Otis Lenz factory, and yes, I did find some evidence.

I took the same road I had taken on the 17th of August to get to the factory. As I reached the old parking lot, I parked my car in the space that was closest to the door. The reason why is that in case there was a follower there, I could get to my car quicker, and not have to run across the parking lot. Grabbing the flashlight and gun from my encounter with Toird, and a notebook and pen in case I find any evidence, I went into the factory. Instantly, I noticed that it wasn't the same as the first time I went there. For one, Tristan Drews' dead body wasn't there, but the chair was, and two, a piece of furniture near the back was missing.

As I left the room where I found Tristan, I found myself inside the room where they built the furniture. The conveyer belt was still there, as was some of the tools, but the room was completely empty otherwise. I went into the room right next to it. The conveyer belt still continued, but since there were old, dirty cardboard boxes on the ground, I knew that this was the packaging room. The room next to it was where they shipped the furniture to various retailers. The belt finally stopped, and next to it, there was an actual intact box of furniture made by the factory. It was covered with dirt, but I dusted it off, and found out that this was a chair.

I proceeded to open the box, but I opened it away from me, just in case this was a trap made by Freddrick or one of his followers. The contents were dumped out, and out of the box came a chair. I went back to the main room to see if I could find any evidence. To the right was a door leading to the offices of the owners of the factory. The door was locked, so I had to ram it down. When I did, I had to go up a staircase before I reached the hallway where the offices were. There were two on the left side, while there were three on the right side. I chose the first office on the right, Travers Grayville's office, because I was closer to it than the others. I opened the door, and looked inside.

Because the door to the offices was locked, there were very few items missing inside. Unfortunately, there was nothing in there that looked suspicious, so I closed the door. Heidi Elliott's office was the same, as was Kyler Cotterill's and Brice Teel's. Finally, I got to the office of Otis Lenz, the owner of the factory. As soon as I got into his room, I heard someone walking. I shined the flashlight to where I thought the noise came from, and I saw someone dressed in Forenzik's clothing run towards the window. He was about to jump when he turned his head towards me, and nodded. He jumped out of the window, and landed on the roof of another building nearby. Knowing that a follower of Freddrick had messed with this room, I started looking around the room for any evidence.

The first place I checked was the bookcase near Otis' desk, since that was the easiest place to hide something. The books were rotting away, but were all neatly placed together...well, until I got to the bottom row. There, I saw that a few books were sticking out from the rest. I took those books out, and found a note. Unfolding it, I realized that this not only had two 'veteran' followers of Freddrick, Milton Barett and Mervyn Payton, but it had a new one, Kit Niles. Stuffing the note into my pocket, I checked Otis' desk for more evidence. I started with the smaller shelves, and worked my way up to the big one. Almost every shelf didn't have anything, but the big shelf was another story.

I pulled the drawer out, and a note rolled into view. Unfurling it, I read the contents.

"Freddrick, I'm currently at the otis lenz factory. Since gerasim is coming to look for evidence and possibly break into our hideout with the police, I'm going to put a note to not waste his time here. After I come back I'll talk to you about the John Wilkinson Summer camp.

Sincerely

Milton Barett"

Now that I knew that Milton was the man who was in the office, I left the factory, since the evidence I got from the desk and bookshelf was enough to help the cops somewhat. As I was starting my car, I realized that Milton was still on the roof of the building, staring at me. He proceeded to point at me with his left arm. I drove out of the parking lot, and looked back. There were three other members hiding in the bushes, ready to kill me if I had parked further away.

I didn't go straight home, however. Stopping at the police station, I just barely managed to talk to Newport, who had ended his shift a few minutes ago. I handed over the letter and note, and Newport said that he and another worker, Ford Faulkner, will go over to the factory tomorrow to find any more evidence. I'll guess I'll wait until they dig up more evidence.

September 14th, 2012

I got another letter from Newport today. He said that although he didn't encounter a Follower, he did find two more pieces of evidence. The first was a glove that might have belonged to Milton when he jumped away from the building, and the second was a torn jacket in the packaging room. Since the gloves do not have a serial number or tag on them, Newport and Faulkner are going to trace the jacket's serial number to whoever bought it, and see if they can make a new advancement.

September 16th, 2012

Alright, before I go into what happened today, I'm gonna tell you two things. One, they found who owned the jacket, and it isn't Freddrick or Toird. It belongs to Ray "Danny" Bollia. I'm not sure why his jacket would be there, unless... I don't believe it! Anyways, the second thing is that I went to the John Wilkinson Summer Camp for clues, and yes, I did find some clues.

Around 11 PM, I got in my car and drove to where I had entered the Summer Camp. After taking my gun and flashlight from the backseat, I got out of the car and followed the trail. There were no tracks in the mud other than the footprints that I had made last year, which meant that no one had been to it since. As I went up the path, my light shined on the old sign, which was entirely covered with red spray paint for whatever reason. Further up the path, I eventually reached the summer camp, and it really changed since I entered it last.

The first thing I saw when I got to the grotto where the summer camp was that almost every building in the site was burnt down. More than likely, one of the followers wanted to get rid of the Summer Camp so that I couldn't find any more evidence. If that was the case, he actually did a good job, except for the fact that Cabin A was still standing! Before I entered Cabin A, I went around looking at the ruins of the other cabins to see if there was something that would help me find where Freddrick was. The first ruin I searched was the one where Forenzik hung up the bodies of Kevin Costo, Miranda, and Trestan, and I wish I hadn't.

The ruins of Cabin D were full of charred wood, broken glass, fragments of a bed, and rotting pieces of the bodies of Kevin, Miranda, and Trestan. The stench made my eyes water, so, after a minute, I stopped searching for evidence in Cabin D's wreckage. Cabin B and C had no evidence, so I was left with Cabin A. When I tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge, so I looked into the cabin. Although it was dark, I could see that someone had put a bed in front of the door so that no one could get in. I grabbed a piece of burnt wood, smashed the window out, and climbed into the room. I reached for the light switch, but as soon as I was about to turn it on, I heard someone shouting at me.

"DO NOT TURN THE LIGHT ON, GERASIM."

The room went silent for a moment. I said "Why not?" The voice said "Because if you do, all of us in the room will kill you." I froze still, and said "Well, can I shine a flashlight on you?" The voice said "Yes. There, you will see how many of us are in this room before we tear you limb-from-limb apart." I got the flashlight, and shined it at the other side at the room. Instantly, I stumbled back. In the same room as me were seven Followers, each armed with various knives, scalpels, and axes. One follower was wearing the Babyface mask, while another wore a red shirt. The 'leader' of the group stepped forward and said "Now, since you shot our friend Toird, we're going to rip you apart now."

I gave a smile and said "Well, good luck trying to!" Four Followers tried to grab me, but by the time they reached where I was at, I was already out of the window and running back to my car. I could hear the leader saying "GET GERASIM NOW!", as well as other Followers screaming insults and laughing like a girl. They chanted things like "We're going to get you!" and "For Freddrick!" I managed to reach the sign before one Follower tried to slash me with his axe. I blasted the follower in the chest, and he fell to the ground, laughing. Eventually, I reached the car and drove off. The followers chased my car for a while until I got on the main road. I looked back, and saw the followers sulking off into the woods. I parked my car in the garage and called the police.

After a few minutes, the police came over. I told Newport and Faulkner about the followers in the Summer Camp and the injured follower on the dirt path. They replied that they would arrest the injured follower, investigate the remains of Cabin A for evidence, demolish the remains of the Summer Camp, and use their hounds to try and track down the followers. After leaving, I went into my house and told you about this near-death experience.

September 17th, 2012

The episode didn't come today, if you're wondering. However, I do have some more information on the followers. First off, the man who I blasted turned out to be Lee Jacobson, a new member of the Followers. Secondly, although they lost the scent of the followers, they did find a few pieces of evidence in Cabin A. They found a dropped knife, a note which I will post and, strangely enough, a copy of Happy Appy and the Golden Apple. Faulkner gave me the note and disc a couple of hours ago.

Knowing the Followers, I got out the laptop I used for the second Happy Appy creation video, and put the disc in. The contents of the disc were, unsurprisingly, Happy Appy and the Golden Apple. When I clicked on it, the computer froze, and I had to force a shutdown. When the computer booted, I learned that the disc had a virus that permanently damaged the hard drive. After replacing the hard drive and reinstalling Windows 7, I read the note.

"TO GERASIM YAKOVLEV

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE WATCHING YOU WHEN YOU SLEEP, BUY GROCERIES, RESEARCH OUR SHOW, AND GO TO PLACES RELATED TO US. ONE DAY, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, ONE OF OUR FOLLOWERS WILL EMERGE FROM THE SHADOWS AND KNOCK YOU OUT. HE OR SHE WILL GO AND TAKE YOU AWAY TO OUR HIDEEOUT THAT I SHALL NOT MENTION BECAUSE WE LIKE SEEING YOU TRY TO FIND OUT WHERE WE ARE. AFTER THAT, WE'LL TORTURE YOU OH YES HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHOHYESHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS FATE, STOP RESEARCHING HAPPY APPY IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, GERASIM. BUT, WE MIGHT JUST TORTURE AND KILL YOU EVN IF YOU STOP RESEARCHING. MY GROUP IS LIKE A HYDRA. KILL ONE MEMBER, AND TWO MORE SHALL JOIN IN HIS PLACE. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP THE FORENZIK CLAN FOREVER. SO, IN SHORT

STOP RESEARHCING

HAPPY

APPY

SINCERELY

FREDDRICK GORGOTE."

September 18th, 2012

Today, I was finally emailed "Happy's Hotel" by the man.

It began with Happy Appy at his ruined house, saying "Hello kids! Today, your old pal Happy Appy is going to buy a hotel today!" We see him drive a van to a rundown hotel for sale. Happy gets on the phone with the real estate manager, and buys the hotel for a mere 5,000 dollars. It cuts to a two-minute montage of Happy Appy refurbishing the hotel with various pieces of furniture, replacing the wallpaper and carpet, and cleaning the bathroom. Interestingly, not only did Happy put a portrait of Napoleon XIV on a wall, but in the main lobby, he put up a portrait of Norman Bates.

I could just tell by the fact that he put up a portrait of the main antagonist from Psycho that the plot would involve killing people in a hotel or motel. After that, Happy opens up his hotel, and the first customer is a kid and his parents. The parents are taking the kid on vacation, and they need a place to stay for a while. Happy gives them Room 1E, or, as Happy calls it, "The Vacation Room". The three go up to Room 1E, and it opens up to reveal that the room is decorated like they're at the beach. The wall is covered with a panorama of a beach, various furniture are made of bamboo, and there is an aquarium near the window.

The family thanks Happy and leave for the beach. While they're away, Happy meets up with Freddrick, who was in the lobby reading a newspaper. Happy tells Freddrick to kill the three when they're asleep. Freddrick agrees, and goes back to reading the news. It cuts to nighttime, where the three are in bed. We see Freddrick looming over the three. He leans over the bed, grabs a knife, and a scream is heard. After that, we see Happy doing a death smile as Freddrick starts doing what he does. After a few minutes, Freddrick grabs ahold of their corpses, leaves the room, and goes to the basement, where he puts their bodies on the ground.

Three days pass, and it's revealed that Happy and Freddrick had killed four more people, and stole the victims' money to buy more torture tools. However, on the fourth day of Happy Hotel opening, Danny is seen at the park, reading the news. He reads an article about people mysteriously disappearing at Happy Hotel. Danny is shocked, so he drops the newspaper and storms over to Happy Hotel. He throws the door open and slams his hands on the desk where Happy is at, screaming "Why are you killing people?" Happy gives a death smile, and says "Because it's fun to see them scream, Danny!" Danny replies "If you don't stop, I will inform the police that you've been murdering people."

Freddrick runs over and tries to grab Danny's hand. Danny dodges, lights a match, and sets the place on fire before running out. Happy and Freddrick try to put out the fire, but it grows too big to be controlled. Happy and Freddrick run out of the Hotel, and it shows the hotel on fire until it collapses. After that, Happy starts a long string of swears, while Freddrick tries to calm him down. Happy said "We'll get Danny one day, won't we, Freddrick!" Freddrick nods his head, and the episode ends. Interestingly, there was no promo for the next episode...

September 21st, 2012

Today, I researched some more on the Happy Appy Movie that had the stop motion surgery. After talking to Jim and looking up on Google and various other websites, I managed to round up three facts about how the fake Movie was created.

■The Movie first appeared on black markets a few weeks after Freddrick aired "The Towers". Part 2 was separated from Part 1, and appeared a week later.
■Some members of the crew who helped work on the Movie would go on to be in his group, like Willy Batts, Lee Jacobson, and Dudley Frankin.
■The stop motion surgery took up most of the time and budget that the crew worked on the movie, which is why the other scenes looked like they had a lower budget than the rest of the episodes.
I know it's not a new episode or an encounter with a Follower, but it's at least something to hold you over until the next episode.

September 22nd, 2012

Okay, look. I'll just say this now. Do not send me strange e-mails pretending to be Freddrick or any of his followers. This is the third time someone has done this, and it's getting pretty tiring. Considering how much stress I'm under, this isn't helping me. To quote from an email sent today,

"I am freddrick gorgote haha!!!! I'm coming to take you away haha, and I will skin you and eat your skin and flesh and feed the rest to my EVIL followers!!!!"

If you're going to troll me, at least make new e-mail addresses before doing it. I'm probably going to be restricting access to only a few people, though, because based on what I've read, people think I'm a maniac.
September 24th, 2012

Today, I was sent "Happy and the Demolition Derby" by that man.

Unlike the other episodes, which rehash the intro from Season 1, the intro for this episode was different. The production reel theme was being played on a piano, while reused footage from Season 2 started playing. Interestingly, there wasn't any from the snuff episodes for whatever reason. After the music ended, the title of the episode came up in a plain Arial font.

The episode begins with Happy Appy passing out fliers as big as his head to random children in the park. He turns to the camera and says "Hey kids! It's your good old pal, Happy Appy! I'm entering a demolition derby tomorrow, and I'm trying to get some kids to support me and come to the race!" It cuts to Happy healing a young girl who had cut herself on a small piece of wood. Happy tells her that she should come and support him at the demolition derby. She agrees, but says "Happy, what could I do to support you in the demolition derby?" Happy kindly tells her that she can hold up signs in the audience while he races.

It goes to a few hours later, where Happy Appy is seen at a new house watching Hurt Happy on TV. We hear someone knocking on the door. Happy opens the door, and it turns out to be Freddrick, who has a demented smirk on his face. They both talk casually about the weather and other things, until Happy derails the conversation and orders Freddrick to stand close to the bleachers because he has something planned for the event. Freddrick somehow knows what Happy is talking about, and they both laugh in high-pitched voices.

It cuts to a day later, where it shows Happy and Freddrick standing in front of the place where the derby is going to be held. As Happy is about to enter the arena, Freddrick wishes him good luck. We see Happy's vehicle, which is an ambulance with various spikes on it. It zooms into the front of the car, and Happy proceeds to say "Just so you know, old Happy wouldn't want to get his van wrecked again, would he?" Suddenly, the Intercom announces that the derby would start in five minutes. For nearly a minute, Happy Appy does a death smile. After that, Happy opens the window and starts waving at the children.

After four minutes of filler, the demolition derby begins. For a while, stock footage of a demolition derby from the late 1990s plays. It often cuts to Happy Appy driving his vehicle and the children in the audience. As the scene goes on, Happy seems to get more demented and violent, as in trying to ram other cars at fast speeds, while Amazing Grace faintly plays in the background. Five minutes later, Happy turns to the camera and says "It's time! What a good way to kill people, oh yes. I AM A GENIUS!"

Happy violently turns his car to the bleachers and starts revving up at full speed. Soon, he begins running over all of the people in the audience, especially the children. A lot of children run off from Happy's ambulance, but several Forenziks block all of the exits in the arena, helping Happy in running them over. Happy turns his head to the audience, and find out that Danny is watching Happy, angrier than ever. Danny backs up into a corner, hoping that Happy hadn't seen him. Suddenly, Happy realizes that he could finally kill Danny, so he drives as fast as he can into the area where Danny is.

However, Danny jumps out of the way in time, and the ambulance crashes into a wall. The driver's side door breaks off, and Happy Appy falls out. Danny jumps into the ambulance and hijacks it as Happy drags himself away. Danny begins driving around, looking for Happy. He looks in the rear view mirror, and finds Happy Appy cowering in fear. Danny chuckles, smiles, and completely steamrolls Happy over. An unreal amount of blood sprays in every direction, covering the stands with it, and Happy lets out a deafening screech of pain. Danny ends up accidentally flipping the ambulance over, causing him to fall out. He limps out of the arena.

His stem was shorter for some reason. Happy's teeth were missing, showing his tongue. The way his mouth looked was almost like he was laughing. The surviving kids run over to Happy's corpse for whatever reason, and start to cry. One of the kids begins to have a seizure and lets out the exact same screech as Happy did when he got steamrolled over. Another kid just stands there like a statue, expressing no emotion. This goes on for about six minutes until their parents, who are actually the Followers without their masks and with heavy makeup on to hide their identity, arrive and drag the screaming children off, while laughing.

At night, it cuts to the arena again, where we see Freddrick light up Happy's body. While it burns, Freddrick and his followers start dancing around Happy's burning body, while singing some sort of folk song. The dead Happy is still visible, and a few police sirens can be heard. Interestingly, another Happy Appy suddenly walks in, with white eyes this time. He proceeds to remark one of the strangest lines in the series: "It's funny to see that those people think that they can just kill a clay puppet. Sadly, anyone can rebuild one and bring life to it. It really never gets old, does it, Mervyn?" Mervyn nods, and the dead Happy starts to float.

The credits are the same, but nothing plays over the credits. Oddly enough, after the credits, instead of the promo, it shows the making of the episode, which is 21 minutes long, making the episode last for 51 minutes.

September 26th, 2012

Oh, great. Freddrick has left yet another unfinished post in my drafts. It reads as below, and also ends mid-sentence.

Gerasim, you have no idea what I'm going to do to you. I've been particularly busy these past few months, making brand new Happy Appy episodes for the black market. However, I realized that I should be focusing on killing you, not making new episodes! My followers are useless. I'll probably kill them late

It appears that I must have woken up once again before he finished the post.

#1987 2013-05-01 20:44:09

FunDude
Scratcher

coolguy308 wrote:

Sid Meier's Civilization 5

I went to play Civilization V, one of my favorite games. I took a short while to load and the everything was normal at first. When it got to the opening scene where the old man describes his vision to his son, the man looks ill and his son  looks normal. But instead of the old man describing a glorious empire his son would build, the man said "Son, I had a vision of our people's future. It was terrible, terrible" He looked straight at me and said "You should have chosen not to play this, but it is too late now"
The son, who did not seem to notice me said "Father, who are you talking to?" It was getting to awkward, so I skipped it. I chose a new game on a small world. I claimed Alexander of Greece as my nation and founded Athens in what seemed to be entirely desert. I built scouts to explore my region and I met the City- State of Tyre. It had its normal diplomacy screen and everything, so I exit out. I would try to conquer Tyre later. Eventually, my scouts found three other civilizations: Napoleon of France, Ghenghis Khan of the Mongols, and the jerk Ghandi of India (I am not trying to be rascist. I have nothing against RL Ghandi or his culture, the game's Ghandi is a butt hole.) I struck up trade with Ghenghis Khan, who, unlike the real Khan, was extremely peaceful. I soon back stabbed him and took all his cities early. Right after i subjugated Karakorum, his capital, Gandhi appears and declares war on Napoleon (I thought Gandhi was a pacifist.) He went blitzkrieg on France and Napoleon, being French, surrendered easily.  Gandhi appeared on my diplomacy screen and declared war on me. He was a world conquering dictator! I asked Tyre for a military alliance, but the diplomacy screen said "Get Out! Hurry!" I exited the screen thinking it was a glitch. Gandhi popped up again, but this time his skin was pitch black. His eyes were tiny and bloodshot. and stared into your soul, and he had an eery grin. He said "YOU MUST DIE!" He sent a chill down my spine. I was just recovering from my war with Ghenghis Khan when Gandhi's Elephant Riders appeared out of nowhere and took the city of Orleans. He even had Giant Death Robots in the medieval time! I gathered the few forces I had and charged. But my units never had a chance to move, right when I gave them the command, they immediately fell dead. Tyre's diplomacy screen appeared again, which was weird because i did not click on it. It said "He is unbeatable"

I tried turning off my computer, but it was no use and kept making beeping sounds. I could have sworn that I heard the computer "breathe." Gandhi popped up again and said "You told people I was a wimp for being a pacifist! I will show you the true might of Gandhi!

Tyre's screen emerged again and said "You're too late"
Gandhi conquered my nation and the computer released and ear shattering scream and it shut off. The Civ 5 icon is still there, but I never did click on it again, knowing Gandhi now has his own empire and has vowed to destroy me if I see him again.

Tell me what you think!

cool

so much cliche...

LOL signature fail

#1988 2013-05-01 21:54:06

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Sorry but yeah

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1989 2013-05-05 21:06:21

IncredibleTJ
Scratcher

my scary cleverbot experience:
User: SMILE GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

Cleverbot: Smile even though it's breaking.

User: SMILE.DOG AWAITS YOU.

Cleverbot: Dog.

User: YOU WILL DIE.

Cleverbot: When will I die?

User: WHEN YOU SEE SMILE.JPG.

Cleverbot: Baby it ain't hard to tell.

User: [Tells Cleverbot the creepypasta Smile.JPG]
Cleverbot: please dont use unicode or visit www.jabberwacky.com [at a second glance it edited to "If a human believe that a computer is a person then it is gullible."]

User: What is unicode.

Cleverbot: A unicorn is a mythological creature that resembles a horse, with a single horn on its forehead.

please help me. this is not fake. I am not kidding i can put real proof.

Board footer