This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1451 2013-04-13 16:34:13

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

that's pretty good neil

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1452 2013-04-13 17:57:15

qwerts9000
Scratcher

One day I played Sonic Xtreme and then... TAILS DOLL HAPPENED

Last edited by qwerts9000 (2013-04-13 17:57:25)

#1453 2013-04-13 18:20:56

koilmasta
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

[b]I'm writing a creepypasta novel and here is the first part:

Grace was an average girl. She wore a dark brown jacket most of the time, and she regularly went on Facebook. She worked as an office intern, so she had plenty of time to slack off and chat. She lived in Sweden so a day of sunshine was possible and impossible. It was the 10th of December when it happened. That was according to the police. It was her lunch break and she went to the coffee shop opposite the company HQ. Coming outside was like a breath of fresh air compared to the sweaty office in the large building. She met the coffee shop clerk, called Sympathy. She smiled whenever Grace came and they both enjoyed a regular cappuccino with a shot of caramel. It was an acquired taste.

‘So anything new?’ Sympathy asked, taking a sip of her brew before looking outside. She noticed that i
‘ started to snow.
    ‘Well, I might get a promotion - I’m hoping to suck up to the new manager. He’s called Alan and he’s quite cute.’
    ‘A cute boss? Now that’s something I’d like to see.’
    ‘Yeah, but our CEO doesn’t allow non-client visitors in the offices.’
    ‘I could book an appointment with you,’ Grace stopped checking her feed and looked at the ceiling, thinking if an appointment was possible. The snow got worse.
    ‘Hey - I don’t see why not! I mean - Alan will never know - right?’
    ‘Hopefully. Well - my break is nearly over - I’d better finish this,’ and Sympathy took a huge gulp of sweet coffee and returned to the counter - eying the snowstorm carefully.

Grace began to run across the street through the blizzard. It was freezing - probably below zero degrees. She wished that she wore a thicker pair of trousers. She rushed into the lobby and greeted the receptionist, before quickly running into an elevator. Grace then pressed the ‘5’ button and heard the lift vibrate around her. Thank god it worked today. Grace looked at the calendar in the hallway - it was just 3 days before the weekend. Hopefully, she could maybe visit her parents or something - something other than procrastinate on the social network and dream about Alan.

‘Hello Grace,’ Alan said sternly,
    ‘Oh, hello Alan - what are you doing?’ Grace said, a little confused,
    ‘You’re 5 minutes late from your coffee break,’
    ‘Wait - what?’
    ‘Yes. The company has been tighter on employee breaks so they knocked a few minutes off - I wouldn’t be surprised if someone didn’t get the message.’
    ‘Message?’ It was then when she remembered the announcement; “In order to raise employee productivity, we’ll be shortening breaks to allow you to work more. Please remember...”
    ‘Maybe you were off - but I’ll let you off for now - just don’t do it again ok?’
    ‘Ok,’ Grace calmly said. The CEO was definitely not someone to mess with for now.

The CEO was busy getting the project ready - and was in a lot of stress. With everyone. That was another factor to why breaks were shortened. It was one of the few times where the CEO did something other than be a dictator. Grace quickly returned to her desk - hoping no-one would notice her. *! She left Facebook open - anyone could have seen that. She quickly turned around. No-one had bothered to look in her cubicle, out of curiosity. Than Alan worked past and whispered,
    ‘My Facebook is “Alan S. Turnwell” - in case you needed to know,’ Grace felt shocked and happy at the same time. She was shocked that Alan had seen her Facebook open, but happy that Alan liked her enough to add her as a friend. Things were going okay for her. By the end of the day, the blizzard went from normal to code red. Everything was barely visible. It was if Stockholm was surrounded in white. She went to her car and unlocked - then rushed into the vehicle quickly. She drove onto the main road and found herself in a traffic jam. Hooray.

The radio was nothing more than a bad omen of what was happening. The weather said the snow was going to get worse overnight, the traffic presenter said the queue was quite long, and the horoscope guy said that Tauruses were going to have a bad time with organization. But seriously - were the stars going to be right? So, after non-stop Van Halen for around 5 metres - Grace wondered if there was a way around this. Then she remembered the countryside road - the one that lead from Stockholm to her town. Sympathy used it and she always got home ok - so maybe Grace herself should try it?

She looked both ways and swerved into the next exit - which was a narrow road surrounded by trendy clothes stores. The snow got worse - and it was harder to see with her fog-lights on. The road then exited to another clearer road, which soon enough led to the route she wanted. It was quicker than driving in the eternal car conga. The road was a little narrow and it was surrounded with spruce trees and large fields - a nice change from suburban skyscrapers. The snow was worse on the road so she couldn’t go full throttle or she’d crash. She always had an urge to but common sense said no.

It was a few minutes later and the road didn’t seem to end - though she did see a few buildings now. Many were cottages and farmhouses, whilst some were quaint little tea shops and such. The time was 5 pm and she was going to be really late now, considering the fact that it would be hard to see her town. A sign said ‘Burkenholm Historical Castle’ so she knew that her destination was only a few miles closer. Then a bright light blinded her before a large thud. Her head smashed threw the glass and she saw one last person.

Alan.

Alan screamed as Grace looked up towards him - her face was covered with blood and her car was in a total wreck. He ran up to her and held her dying body in his arms. Grace was surely dead. The foglights of his car were slowly dying - Alan would have to walk to the police station alone in the dark. He looked up - grabbed his phone - but realised it was dead. He was frequently splashed by passing cars - and when he did get to the station - it was midnight.

‘Hello?’ he said, as he entered the building,
    ‘One second,’ the secretary said to the person on the phone - before looking up to Alan, “Oh god! What happened?’
    ‘Sara, there’s been an incident. My phone was dead so I had to walk here to report the crash,’
    ‘A crash? Where’s the other person?’
    ‘She’s dead.’ There was a moment of silence between them - and the Sara knew that it wasn’t the right time to talk about it.
    ‘What should we do?’
    ‘Inform her family, clear the scene - all I know is that it’s ALL MY FAULT.’
    ‘It’s not. These things happen often when that road is foggy...’
    ‘BUT NO-ONE DIES,” Alan was shouting now, “AND I’M GUILTY. GUILTY, GUILTY GUILTY!’ Sara just confusingly looked at him sobbing on the desk,
    ‘If it makes you feel better, you can always talk to the police chief - he always knows what to do.’
    ‘Okay,’ Alan said, stumbling towards the police chief’s office,
    ‘Of course, he’s not here at the moment - but you can get yourself cleaned up here, can I have your full name please?’
    ‘Oh, Alan East,’
    ‘Right, look in the bathroom for some antiseptic whilst I go and call your family,’

When Alan came out, Sara had just finished a phone call,
    ‘Right, I’ve called your family and the ambulance service - but your dad just told me to hang up, he must not be in a good mood,’
    ‘He never is,’
    ‘Well - anyway, the ambulance should be here any moment now - just lie down and have a rest,’ So I had a rest and when I woke up, it was morning.

I was in my car - but with my seatbelt on and I had still crashed. However - Grace was gone. Her blood was still on the seat and there was a large space in the window where her head went - but nothing else. I went for my phone, still dead. I walked out and went back to the police station. This journey was quicker for some reason but Sara was still there.
    ‘Oh my god! What happened?’ she shouted,
    ‘Huh? But I thought I’d met you last night,’ I replied,
    ‘I certainly don’t remember - if we did,’ this was weird. Had I crashed whilst sleeping and woke up to find Grace left? That was way too realistic for a dream. Then I noticed a synige stuck in Sara - someone had drugged her to forget about everything. But that still doesn’t explain how I got from the police station and back to the car. Or how Grace had dissapeared.

I don't get it. (0  ) _ (  0)

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1454 2013-04-14 02:15:55

NeilWest
Scratcher

koilmasta wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

[b]I'm writing a creepypasta novel and here is the first part:

Grace was an average girl. She wore a dark brown jacket most of the time, and she regularly went on Facebook. She worked as an office intern, so she had plenty of time to slack off and chat. She lived in Sweden so a day of sunshine was possible and impossible. It was the 10th of December when it happened. That was according to the police. It was her lunch break and she went to the coffee shop opposite the company HQ. Coming outside was like a breath of fresh air compared to the sweaty office in the large building. She met the coffee shop clerk, called Sympathy. She smiled whenever Grace came and they both enjoyed a regular cappuccino with a shot of caramel. It was an acquired taste.

‘So anything new?’ Sympathy asked, taking a sip of her brew before looking outside. She noticed that i
‘ started to snow.
    ‘Well, I might get a promotion - I’m hoping to suck up to the new manager. He’s called Alan and he’s quite cute.’
    ‘A cute boss? Now that’s something I’d like to see.’
    ‘Yeah, but our CEO doesn’t allow non-client visitors in the offices.’
    ‘I could book an appointment with you,’ Grace stopped checking her feed and looked at the ceiling, thinking if an appointment was possible. The snow got worse.
    ‘Hey - I don’t see why not! I mean - Alan will never know - right?’
    ‘Hopefully. Well - my break is nearly over - I’d better finish this,’ and Sympathy took a huge gulp of sweet coffee and returned to the counter - eying the snowstorm carefully.

Grace began to run across the street through the blizzard. It was freezing - probably below zero degrees. She wished that she wore a thicker pair of trousers. She rushed into the lobby and greeted the receptionist, before quickly running into an elevator. Grace then pressed the ‘5’ button and heard the lift vibrate around her. Thank god it worked today. Grace looked at the calendar in the hallway - it was just 3 days before the weekend. Hopefully, she could maybe visit her parents or something - something other than procrastinate on the social network and dream about Alan.

‘Hello Grace,’ Alan said sternly,
    ‘Oh, hello Alan - what are you doing?’ Grace said, a little confused,
    ‘You’re 5 minutes late from your coffee break,’
    ‘Wait - what?’
    ‘Yes. The company has been tighter on employee breaks so they knocked a few minutes off - I wouldn’t be surprised if someone didn’t get the message.’
    ‘Message?’ It was then when she remembered the announcement; “In order to raise employee productivity, we’ll be shortening breaks to allow you to work more. Please remember...”
    ‘Maybe you were off - but I’ll let you off for now - just don’t do it again ok?’
    ‘Ok,’ Grace calmly said. The CEO was definitely not someone to mess with for now.

The CEO was busy getting the project ready - and was in a lot of stress. With everyone. That was another factor to why breaks were shortened. It was one of the few times where the CEO did something other than be a dictator. Grace quickly returned to her desk - hoping no-one would notice her. *! She left Facebook open - anyone could have seen that. She quickly turned around. No-one had bothered to look in her cubicle, out of curiosity. Than Alan worked past and whispered,
    ‘My Facebook is “Alan S. Turnwell” - in case you needed to know,’ Grace felt shocked and happy at the same time. She was shocked that Alan had seen her Facebook open, but happy that Alan liked her enough to add her as a friend. Things were going okay for her. By the end of the day, the blizzard went from normal to code red. Everything was barely visible. It was if Stockholm was surrounded in white. She went to her car and unlocked - then rushed into the vehicle quickly. She drove onto the main road and found herself in a traffic jam. Hooray.

The radio was nothing more than a bad omen of what was happening. The weather said the snow was going to get worse overnight, the traffic presenter said the queue was quite long, and the horoscope guy said that Tauruses were going to have a bad time with organization. But seriously - were the stars going to be right? So, after non-stop Van Halen for around 5 metres - Grace wondered if there was a way around this. Then she remembered the countryside road - the one that lead from Stockholm to her town. Sympathy used it and she always got home ok - so maybe Grace herself should try it?

She looked both ways and swerved into the next exit - which was a narrow road surrounded by trendy clothes stores. The snow got worse - and it was harder to see with her fog-lights on. The road then exited to another clearer road, which soon enough led to the route she wanted. It was quicker than driving in the eternal car conga. The road was a little narrow and it was surrounded with spruce trees and large fields - a nice change from suburban skyscrapers. The snow was worse on the road so she couldn’t go full throttle or she’d crash. She always had an urge to but common sense said no.

It was a few minutes later and the road didn’t seem to end - though she did see a few buildings now. Many were cottages and farmhouses, whilst some were quaint little tea shops and such. The time was 5 pm and she was going to be really late now, considering the fact that it would be hard to see her town. A sign said ‘Burkenholm Historical Castle’ so she knew that her destination was only a few miles closer. Then a bright light blinded her before a large thud. Her head smashed threw the glass and she saw one last person.

Alan.

Alan screamed as Grace looked up towards him - her face was covered with blood and her car was in a total wreck. He ran up to her and held her dying body in his arms. Grace was surely dead. The foglights of his car were slowly dying - Alan would have to walk to the police station alone in the dark. He looked up - grabbed his phone - but realised it was dead. He was frequently splashed by passing cars - and when he did get to the station - it was midnight.

‘Hello?’ he said, as he entered the building,
    ‘One second,’ the secretary said to the person on the phone - before looking up to Alan, “Oh god! What happened?’
    ‘Sara, there’s been an incident. My phone was dead so I had to walk here to report the crash,’
    ‘A crash? Where’s the other person?’
    ‘She’s dead.’ There was a moment of silence between them - and the Sara knew that it wasn’t the right time to talk about it.
    ‘What should we do?’
    ‘Inform her family, clear the scene - all I know is that it’s ALL MY FAULT.’
    ‘It’s not. These things happen often when that road is foggy...’
    ‘BUT NO-ONE DIES,” Alan was shouting now, “AND I’M GUILTY. GUILTY, GUILTY GUILTY!’ Sara just confusingly looked at him sobbing on the desk,
    ‘If it makes you feel better, you can always talk to the police chief - he always knows what to do.’
    ‘Okay,’ Alan said, stumbling towards the police chief’s office,
    ‘Of course, he’s not here at the moment - but you can get yourself cleaned up here, can I have your full name please?’
    ‘Oh, Alan East,’
    ‘Right, look in the bathroom for some antiseptic whilst I go and call your family,’

When Alan came out, Sara had just finished a phone call,
    ‘Right, I’ve called your family and the ambulance service - but your dad just told me to hang up, he must not be in a good mood,’
    ‘He never is,’
    ‘Well - anyway, the ambulance should be here any moment now - just lie down and have a rest,’ So I had a rest and when I woke up, it was morning.

I was in my car - but with my seatbelt on and I had still crashed. However - Grace was gone. Her blood was still on the seat and there was a large space in the window where her head went - but nothing else. I went for my phone, still dead. I walked out and went back to the police station. This journey was quicker for some reason but Sara was still there.
    ‘Oh my god! What happened?’ she shouted,
    ‘Huh? But I thought I’d met you last night,’ I replied,
    ‘I certainly don’t remember - if we did,’ this was weird. Had I crashed whilst sleeping and woke up to find Grace left? That was way too realistic for a dream. Then I noticed a synige stuck in Sara - someone had drugged her to forget about everything. But that still doesn’t explain how I got from the police station and back to the car. Or how Grace had dissapeared.

I don't get it. (0  ) _ (  0)

The rest of the novel explains it all.

#1455 2013-04-14 02:29:01

Waffle27
Scratcher

Oh, thats cool NeilWest. Are you going to post more? If not, at least tell us what happens!

#1456 2013-04-14 08:20:51

NeilWest
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

Oh, thats cool NeilWest. Are you going to post more? If not, at least tell us what happens!

Yeah, I'm planning on releasing a Google Docs version, because I can.

#1457 2013-04-23 15:38:14

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Eggman popped out of the TV and asked me for $20.000

True Story

#1458 2013-04-23 15:51:46

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

True Story

WOW! ... I'm not going to sleep today...

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#1459 2013-04-29 00:34:33

sonicdv
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

True Story

Oh no! I'm afraid of TVs now! O___O

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#1460 2013-04-29 11:36:09

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

True Story

that would be a good one...

on the trollpasta thread.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1461 2013-04-29 13:07:34

NeilWest
Scratcher

Jenny Kearns Still Missing, Four Days After Neighbourhood Killer Strikes Her Home

What many people are recognizing as the 'Black Eyed Killer' is now moving from killing to kidnapping. We may know this as Jenny Kearns disappeared from her home late Monday night. This was around the same time that the infamous killer struck her home. Witnesses are being called on any evidence one where she is - and what has happened to her. Detectives are hoping that her location can lead them closer to the conviction of the 'Black Eyed Killer', as it is even more important to identify the person before the death toll rises.

Jenny Goes to Sleep by NeilWest

So how did my story begin? Well - hiding from public was never a life choice for me. But fate had to make it be it, I wish I could've told my story earlier, things would've been alot more different than they are now. Also - a kind passer-by decided to take my portrait:

http://i.imgur.com/ENCA3tB.png

God knows what he did to me - or why.

I woke up one morning and it was as usual. Get dressed, brush teeth and hair and have breakfast. Dad was reading the newspaper - another murder this week,
"I hope they find this cruel man and give him the life sentence! God knows why he did such things?' he said, shaking the newspaper in anger. In case you didn't know what he was talking about, it was about these murders on our street. Apparently, this person went mad and killed everybody. And his face - gives me shivers just thinking about it.

"Honey, the first murder was miles away - there's no need to worry about it," Mum said - trying to calm Dad down,
"But what if he comes here? What if he kills us or Jen? What could we do then? Be childless or leave Jenny as an orphan?"
"We'd better be ready for it then - we need to move away,"
"What's the point? He'll move away and kill more - he's unstoppable!"
"Maybe so - but gosh, look at the time! Jen you need to hurry down to school!"
"Of course, bye guys!" I said, suddenly looking at the time.

I ran down the road and looked at the crime scene a few houses down. The police were still there making notes. I looked through the window - and I just caught a glimpse of two white eyes. I blinked and they were gone. I hope that was the light reflecting off the window. I asked the officer what was happening,
"Well, there's a murderer on the loose. Hate to make you feel paranoid - but he's mostly targeting children. Just remember not to trust any strangers - any of them could be him," the officer said, before returning to his notepad. Well that sure did make me feel safe.

I got to school just on time and ran into the classroom. Everyone had just arrived and were shuffling to their seats. Bradley was putting on his expression of the killer - and it was very good - to be honest. Liu was just sitting down in the corner, just staring at Bradley. He was the new kid, but he never talked to anyone - and no-one talked to him - it just seemed fine that way.

To be continued.

#1462 2013-04-29 13:39:02

Sellout
Scratcher

I was too distracted by that ridiculous looking picture to read or take that story seriously

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#1463 2013-04-29 14:29:20

genderdysmorphia
Scratcher

goodby scrat on pont fore

#1464 2013-04-29 15:58:21

NeilWest
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

I was too distracted by that ridiculous looking picture to read or take that story seriously

Welcome to the world of my poor photoshop skills.

#1465 2013-04-29 16:01:37

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Sellout wrote:

At least you have Photoshop... xC

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#1466 2013-04-30 13:42:22

NeilWest
Scratcher

NoxSpooth wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Sellout wrote:

At least you have Photoshop... xC

I actually used Paint.NET. ;(

Jenny Goes to Sleep: Part Two

Mrs Goodwin came in sobbing, and Liu was the first to come to her (everyone normally hated her). Her son had been the latest victim of the murders, and her daughter was in hospital for some major injuries. She couldn't even teach us because of her depression when a message came telling her daughter had died in hospital. That was when something snapped in her.

It was pretty weird when he came though, and it was the wrong time. He'd stormed through the window with a knife in his hand - glaring at us with his shadowy eyes. Mrs Goodwin looked up and their eyes met. She wiped the tears from her face and frowned at the mysterious person. He was a little taller than most of us, but it was hard to tell from his clothes.
"Who's first?" he sneered, looking around the classroom,
"Me," Liu said - standing up,
"And what's your name?"
"L-l-l-liu. Liu."
"Liu eh? That name's familiar,"
"It is. You're my brother, you went mentally insane from an overdose of painkillers. You killed my mother and severely injured my dad. You've killed 7 people, 5 of them are children - your age. You forgot all this - but I haven't forgotten you. You can kill me - and all these other people, but will that make you happy? Blood on your hands and a bigger price on your head? Wh-" Jeff threw a knife at Liu, it went straight for his head.
"May I strongly explain to you the term - WHOM IS NEXT FOR ME TO KILL?"

Everyone cowered down as Liu fell to the floor - he was surely dead. I slowly shuffled to the door - but he caught me.
"Thought you could escape?" he shouted, I was about to say 'yes' but now wasn't time for a witty comment,
"Well?" Right then, Mrs Goodwin threw a mug at the person - but it was the wrong thing to do. He just stood there still - then ran to Mrs Goodwin and slit her throat. All the children were crying now. Before the murderer started telling them to shut up - but this made them cry for their parents. I used this as an opportunity to sneak out.

I ran down the corridor - and suddenly - I heard this panting noise behind me. He knew I was trying to escape! I sprinted as fast as I could but it wasn't quick enough, Liu's brother would catch up to me before I reached the door. I then tripped over and fell onto the cold, hard floor - I could just see him running towards me, with some sort of demonic smile. He whispered in my ear, "Go to sleep" before I fell unconscious.

Last edited by NeilWest (2013-04-30 13:42:55)

#1467 2013-05-01 17:23:53

koilmasta
Scratcher

CHALLENGE: Can someone please make a PacMan creepypasta/theory?

How long has it been? Didja read this yet? Good. Now, get back to work... and you might want to duct-tape your mind back together,... its kinda been blown. 7HE P0WER 0F 1V1$1BLE 7EX7!!! (@c7u@lly, 1t$ g@1n$b0r0.)

#1468 2013-05-02 23:59:34

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

Land of Shadows

Buckle up, 'cause this will be a long story...

Prologue

Peter lie outside, staring up at the stars and planets as night settled in. With the gentle breeze of twilight caressing his face, he thought how serene country nights like these were. No crashes and bangs or yelling and screeching like what plague city nights. No sir, the only sounds that he heard were those of the various animals that lived in the forest nearby. Peter came outside to listen to the chorus of animals and watch the stars dance in the sky every night. But the stars never danced, and he was always disappointed.

You see, when he was younger, Peter's grandfather had told Peter many amazing stories of a beautiful place where you could gaze into space and watch the stars dance in the night. Their dances communicated messages or told amazing stories of things beyond your wildest dreams. Peter's grandfather was an ex-naval captain,  and suffered many traumatizing losses
in his time of service, so many thought that he was just a crazy old man. In fact, everyone did, except for one person; Peter.

When Peter's grandfather lie in his deathbed, he requested a moment alone with Peter. After everyone had left and the two were indeed alone, Peter's grandfather spoke:

"Peter...take...these...my...most...valuable..."

With much effort, he reached into his pocket and took out a pair of black leather gloves with odd patterns and a faded green book with the same mysterious pattern on the cover. He handed them to Peter, who stared quizzically at the items for a moment but returned his gaze to his grandfather.

"You'll...find out...in.....................future...................."

There was a long pause. Peter's eyes filled with tears as he was sure the one family member who actually loved him had died.

"Save................us..................all..................."

Wanting to hear more, to understand this, Peter begged his grandfather to come back, but it was no good. He sobbed next to his deceased grandfather as the family came back in to join him.

Being the youngest of 7 kids to two parents with very busy lives means that Peter is always the odd one out. None of his brothers or sisters particularly care about him, and his parents are to busy to give enough attention to any of their children, let alone Peter. He is forced to fend for himself, and this is very hard for any average 12 year-old kid. He doesn't know it yet, but Peter is not an average kid. He is extraordinary, and this is his story.

Part 1

Coming soon!

Last edited by SiLeNtScRaTcH (2013-05-03 00:01:53)

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#1469 2013-05-03 16:54:37

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

Brainpop

Go back to 1999. My teacher, Ms. Walker, puts a Brainpop video on her computer, and we all ran over to her table to watch it. If you didn't know, Brainpop is this edutainment website. The main characters are Tim and Moby. Moby is a robot, while Tim is the butt monkey human.
The video displays the logo, then makes the classic "pop!" noise. "Today we'll be learning about Net Etiquette!" Tim painfully exclaims. He's standing in a black background, with a red aura surrounding them. "Did you finish?" Tim asks when Moby comes onto the screen. "Yes, my master," Moby replies. Moby doesn't talk, I thought to myself. Moby's head rotates 180 degrees. His head falls off, then Tim talks. "That'll teach him." Tim takes a knife out of his pocket. He turns it around, pointing at himself. "In Japanese, suicide is seppuku!" Tim shoves the knife into his heart, his last words? "RIta loves death!"
The video ends. "What's wrong with you?" I ask Ms. Walker. "Nothing," she mumbles back.
Back at home I call up my school. I tell them of the brainpop.
The next day at school there was a substitute. "Ms. Walker can't be with us today!" she said. For the next few months, it was all the same.
The newspaper headline on June 26 was "MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF TEACHER."
-WIP-

Derpcepticon.

#1470 2013-05-04 08:03:24

NeilWest
Scratcher

Jenny Goes to Sleep: Part Three

"Honey, wake up!" my mum said,
"Huh?" I responded, my head swollen and sweaty,
"Thank goodness you're awake! You've been out for at least an hour or so,"
"I saw him,"
"We know, the police came after they got a call,"
"But who called the police?"
"Liu did..."
"He's alive?"
"Well yeah - he faked being shot so it could give him a chance to call him,"
"But where is he?"
"Oh him? He ran off after the police entered - he didn't lay a scratch on you - now you get some rest for now. I'll leave my phone by the bed if anything happens."

I just lay there, staring at the ceiling. I had this weird feeling I never had before - but then again, 4 hours ago I was nearly killed. I want to tell mum who he is - but I know something will happen, something awful. A few hours later, dad came up to give me some lunch. It was the last time I'd ever see him. I knew I had to - it was the right thing to do; the murderer would never notice.

I told dad that the murderer was Liu's brother. My dad just nodded, went in his car and went for the police station. But my dad never came back. News came out of my close encounter with the murderer - but no news on my dad. Me and my mum were worried. We had no idea who was next. We spent ages inside, not even looking out of the window. Later on, we got a package in the mail - it was a VHS tape. We didn't have a player but my mum found one upstairs in the attic.

It was a camcorder video - and straight away we knew who it was from. It was the murderer from school. It started off as a PoV shot of someone running towards my dad's car. They then jumped into the back seat and hid under there. After a few minutes, my dad came in the car and started to drive home unaware of the person behind him. The murderer place the camera on the seat and dad noticed.

He turned around and stopped the car. He'd seen him,
"Hello Michael Kearns! Where's your family?" the murderer sneered,
"I'm not telling you, you freak!" Dad said, before pulling out a switchblade - he was angry,
"So you're not co-operating? Well - neither will I then!" the murderer then pulled out a knife of his own - bigger than Dad's,
"You'll never kill them, you're a monster and you know it!"
"If I can't kill them then I can kill you instead!"
"Not today," Dad then took a lunge at him - but missed,
"Mr. Big Shot can't use a knife! I'll show you," the murderer then stabbed Dad in his arm, blood started to come out, and my Dad then sweared at him, he was even more angrier, before stabbing Jeff in his chest.

He flinched and grabbed the camera and pointed at his face,
"Jenny - you're next! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..." he said in front of the camera, before Dad stabbed him in the back - and then the murderer shouted 'Argh!' and dropped the camera on the floor, where you could just see Dad having a knife-fight with the murderer.

I was on the edge of my seat as the murderer lunged at Dad, but missed and ripped the seat open. Dad asked the man what his name was,
"It's J-J-Jeff, and you should remember that - you m-m-monster!" he stuttered in pain,
"You're the monster! And someone needs to kill you," Dad shouted, blood all over him,
"I'll get Jenny! Tell me or you die!"
"Never, she's my prec-" Dad said, before Jeff stabbed him in the head. Dad stood there motionless - before falling on the steering wheel. Jeff smiled and looked around. He could just see me and mum in the window. The video ended there.
"Mum?" I asked, "Will we be okay?"
"I don't know" Mum muttered, " I really don't know."

Finale tommorow!

#1471 2013-05-04 09:59:16

samid11
Scratcher

My new story will be about a toy.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1472 2013-05-05 10:13:31

NeilWest
Scratcher

Jenny Goes to Sleep: Part Four

It was night time and me and my mum were huddled up together. Paranoia had gotten the best of us and we were waiting for Jeff to come. We were unprepared but ready. He'd either kill both or none of us. I looked out of the window, but not to conspicuously, my mum was eyeing the door with 99 already dialled on her phone. We'd both agreed to go to sleep - as it was way too late for Jeff to appear. But we were wrong.

I woke up to a scream from my mum's bedroom. Jeff was here. I grabbed a flashlight and walked down the corridor. My mum's door was swung right open, but all I could see was the window and the bed. I took a deep breath and stepped inside. The window was smashed and there was glass everywhere. I had to be careful not to step on any glass shards but also not to make my footsteps too loud for Jeff to hear.

My mum was not anywhere to be seen but a trail of blood lead from her bed to the en-suite bathroom. I walked to the door and could see Jeff carving a smile from my dead mum's face. It was sickening! Jeff stopped what he was doing to turn around - he'd seen me. Fear froze me still as he stepped closer, wiping his knife clean with a towel,
"Look who crawled here? It's Jenny Kearns - the most annoying b**** in history!" Jeff shouted raising his knife up high,
"Wow, I never knew an 11-year old would know such language!" I said back,
"How - how do you know?"
"Your Liu's brother aren't you? The new ki-"
"I WAS NEVER THE NEW KID. I JUST CAME HERE AND MY LIFE WAS RUINED!"

I stepped back as Jeff carried on shouting, talking about teenagers and bleach. He stopped. His smile became true, but sneering,
"I have just the plan for you, I know what to do." The next thing I knew, Jeff grabbed a needle full of green fluid and stuck it into my arm - I was knocked out unconscious before I knew it.

I woke up in a plain white warehouse, with vines and blood everywhere. It was the abandoned warehouse on Route 34. I had to get out of here, but my leg was caught in a bear trap. It was sharply painful. The key was by a door, which someone was in. I started screaming for help - and the figure behind the door stopped. It was Jeff. He opened the door and grabbed the key. He walked up to me and observed me.

"Ahh, you've woken up! Would you like me to unlock this for you?" Jeff sneered,
"OH PLEASE DO IT! ITS TOO PAINFUL, ARGHH!" I cried out - fakely,
"If you say so..." Jeff unlocked the trap and I felt some relief, before punching Jeff in the face and running for the door, but it was locked. I turned around and started shaking the door, before Jeff held me by my neck and dragged me back.

I started twisting and turning but it was no use - Jeff had gotten me in a tight lock. He dragged me to his office and chained me to a chair inside,
"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" he said, "Running away from me like that!"
"I just wanna go home!" I truthfully cried out,
"But to who? Your parents are dead - and I presume that no-one would want such a beastly girl of no use..."
"Stop it! Do whatever you want to me but let me go!"
"That's what I had in mind," I just stopped crying and I had no idea of what would happen.

He took me to the bathroom and got loads of bottles out. I was still strapped to the chair as I watched him get some bleach, vodka, a lighter and a fire extinguisher out of the cupboard. He then covered me with the bleach and alcohol and set me on fire. The pain was so incredible that I'd forgotten all about my leg. He then got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire out. The pain was all over my body, but now my skin was a bright white colour.

I suddenly realised that Jeff was modelling me to look like him - and he would do it the painful way. Next up was his trademark permanent smile. This was the most painful of all the torturous things he did to me. He got a surgery scalpel and drew a smile template on my face. He then carved out the smile whilst I cried out of help. But speaking made it worse. Finally, he burnt of my eyelids. Jeff told me it was so I would never have to blink again.

I think Jeff's madness came from pain or insomnia - but when he was done - he just let me go. I stabbed him with the scalpel and just ran for the door (which was unlocked now). Jeff didn't chase me - he knew that I was in for even more torture; public humiliation. No-one ever sees me anymore after what Jeff did to me. I just want someone to stop what he does. And make him, as he says; 'Go to sleep'.

The End

#1473 2013-05-05 10:15:28

NeilWest
Scratcher

Jenny Kearns Still Missing, Four Days After Neighbourhood Killer Strikes Her Home

What many people are recognizing as the 'Black Eyed Killer' is now moving from killing to kidnapping. We may know this as Jenny Kearns disappeared from her home late Monday night. This was around the same time that the infamous killer struck her home. Witnesses are being called on any evidence one where she is - and what has happened to her. Detectives are hoping that her location can lead them closer to the conviction of the 'Black Eyed Killer', as it is even more important to identify the person before the death toll rises.

Jenny Goes to Sleep by NeilWest

So how did my story begin? Well - hiding from public was never a life choice for me. But fate had to make it be it, I wish I could've told my story earlier, things would've been alot more different than they are now. Also - a kind passer-by decided to take my portrait:

God knows what he did to me - or why.

I woke up one morning and it was as usual. Get dressed, brush teeth and hair and have breakfast. Dad was reading the newspaper - another murder this week,
"I hope they find this cruel man and give him the life sentence! God knows why he did such things?' he said, shaking the newspaper in anger. In case you didn't know what he was talking about, it was about these murders on our street. Apparently, this person went mad and killed everybody. And his face - gives me shivers just thinking about it.

"Honey, the first murder was miles away - there's no need to worry about it," Mum said - trying to calm Dad down,
"But what if he comes here? What if he kills us or Jen? What could we do then? Be childless or leave Jenny as an orphan?"
"We'd better be ready for it then - we need to move away,"
"What's the point? He'll move away and kill more - he's unstoppable!"
"Maybe so - but gosh, look at the time! Jen you need to hurry down to school!"
"Of course, bye guys!" I said, suddenly looking at the time.

I ran down the road and looked at the crime scene a few houses down. The police were still there making notes. I looked through the window - and I just caught a glimpse of two white eyes. I blinked and they were gone. I hope that was the light reflecting off the window. I asked the officer what was happening,
"Well, there's a murderer on the loose. Hate to make you feel paranoid - but he's mostly targeting children. Just remember not to trust any strangers - any of them could be him," the officer said, before returning to his notepad. Well that sure did make me feel safe.

I got to school just on time and ran into the classroom. Everyone had just arrived and were shuffling to their seats. Bradley was putting on his expression of the killer - and it was very good - to be honest. Liu was just sitting down in the corner, just staring at Bradley. He was the new kid, but he never talked to anyone - and no-one talked to him - it just seemed fine that way.
Mrs Goodwin came in sobbing, and Liu was the first to come to her (everyone normally hated her). Her son had been the latest victim of the murders, and her daughter was in hospital for some major injuries. She couldn't even teach us because of her depression when a message came telling her daughter had died in hospital. That was when something snapped in her.

It was pretty weird when he came though, and it was the wrong time. He'd stormed through the window with a knife in his hand - glaring at us with his shadowy eyes. Mrs Goodwin looked up and their eyes met. She wiped the tears from her face and frowned at the mysterious person. He was a little taller than most of us, but it was hard to tell from his clothes.
"Who's first?" he sneered, looking around the classroom,
"Me," Liu said - standing up,
"And what's your name?"
"L-l-l-liu. Liu."
"Liu eh? That name's familiar,"
"It is. You're my brother, you went mentally insane from an overdose of painkillers. You killed my mother and severely injured my dad. You've killed 7 people, 5 of them are children - your age. You forgot all this - but I haven't forgotten you. You can kill me - and all these other people, but will that make you happy? Blood on your hands and a bigger price on your head? Wh-" Jeff threw a knife at Liu, it went straight for his head.
"May I strongly explain to you the term - WHOM IS NEXT FOR ME TO KILL?"

Everyone cowered down as Liu fell to the floor - he was surely dead. I slowly shuffled to the door - but he caught me.
"Thought you could escape?" he shouted, I was about to say 'yes' but now wasn't time for a witty comment,
"Well?" Right then, Mrs Goodwin threw a mug at the person - but it was the wrong thing to do. He just stood there still - then ran to Mrs Goodwin and slit her throat. All the children were crying now. Before the murderer started telling them to shut up - but this made them cry for their parents. I used this as an opportunity to sneak out.

I ran down the corridor - and suddenly - I heard this panting noise behind me. He knew I was trying to escape! I sprinted as fast as I could but it wasn't quick enough, Liu's brother would catch up to me before I reached the door. I then tripped over and fell onto the cold, hard floor - I could just see him running towards me, with some sort of demonic smile. He whispered in my ear, "Go to sleep" before I fell unconscious.

"Honey, wake up!" my mum said,
"Huh?" I responded, my head swollen and sweaty,
"Thank goodness you're awake! You've been out for at least an hour or so,"
"I saw him,"
"We know, the police came after they got a call,"
"But who called the police?"
"Liu did..."
"He's alive?"
"Well yeah - he faked being shot so it could give him a chance to call him,"
"But where is he?"
"Oh him? He ran off after the police entered - he didn't lay a scratch on you - now you get some rest for now. I'll leave my phone by the bed if anything happens."

I just lay there, staring at the ceiling. I had this weird feeling I never had before - but then again, 4 hours ago I was nearly killed. I want to tell mum who he is - but I know something will happen, something awful. A few hours later, dad came up to give me some lunch. It was the last time I'd ever see him. I knew I had to - it was the right thing to do; the murderer would never notice.

I told dad that the murderer was Liu's brother. My dad just nodded, went in his car and went for the police station. But my dad never came back. News came out of my close encounter with the murderer - but no news on my dad. Me and my mum were worried. We had no idea who was next. We spent ages inside, not even looking out of the window. Later on, we got a package in the mail - it was a VHS tape. We didn't have a player but my mum found one upstairs in the attic.

It was a camcorder video - and straight away we knew who it was from. It was the murderer from school. It started off as a PoV shot of someone running towards my dad's car. They then jumped into the back seat and hid under there. After a few minutes, my dad came in the car and started to drive home unaware of the person behind him. The murderer place the camera on the seat and dad noticed.

He turned around and stopped the car. He'd seen him,
"Hello Michael Kearns! Where's your family?" the murderer sneered,
"I'm not telling you, you freak!" Dad said, before pulling out a switchblade - he was angry,
"So you're not co-operating? Well - neither will I then!" the murderer then pulled out a knife of his own - bigger than Dad's,
"You'll never kill them, you're a monster and you know it!"
"If I can't kill them then I can kill you instead!"
"Not today," Dad then took a lunge at him - but missed,
"Mr. Big Shot can't use a knife! I'll show you," the murderer then stabbed Dad in his arm, blood started to come out, and my Dad then sweared at him, he was even more angrier, before stabbing Jeff in his chest.

He flinched and grabbed the camera and pointed at his face,
"Jenny - you're next! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..." he said in front of the camera, before Dad stabbed him in the back - and then the murderer shouted 'Argh!' and dropped the camera on the floor, where you could just see Dad having a knife-fight with the murderer.

I was on the edge of my seat as the murderer lunged at Dad, but missed and ripped the seat open. Dad asked the man what his name was,
"It's J-J-Jeff, and you should remember that - you m-m-monster!" he stuttered in pain,
"You're the monster! And someone needs to kill you," Dad shouted, blood all over him,
"I'll get Jenny! Tell me or you die!"
"Never, she's my prec-" Dad said, before Jeff stabbed him in the head. Dad stood there motionless - before falling on the steering wheel. Jeff smiled and looked around. He could just see me and mum in the window. The video ended there.
"Mum?" I asked, "Will we be okay?"
"I don't know" Mum muttered, " I really don't know."

It was night time and me and my mum were huddled up together. Paranoia had gotten the best of us and we were waiting for Jeff to come. We were unprepared but ready. He'd either kill both or none of us. I looked out of the window, but not to conspicuously, my mum was eyeing the door with 99 already dialled on her phone. We'd both agreed to go to sleep - as it was way too late for Jeff to appear. But we were wrong.

I woke up to a scream from my mum's bedroom. Jeff was here. I grabbed a flashlight and walked down the corridor. My mum's door was swung right open, but all I could see was the window and the bed. I took a deep breath and stepped inside. The window was smashed and there was glass everywhere. I had to be careful not to step on any glass shards but also not to make my footsteps too loud for Jeff to hear.

My mum was not anywhere to be seen but a trail of blood lead from her bed to the en-suite bathroom. I walked to the door and could see Jeff carving a smile from my dead mum's face. It was sickening! Jeff stopped what he was doing to turn around - he'd seen me. Fear froze me still as he stepped closer, wiping his knife clean with a towel,
"Look who crawled here? It's Jenny Kearns - the most annoying b**** in history!" Jeff shouted raising his knife up high,
"Wow, I never knew an 11-year old would know such language!" I said back,
"How - how do you know?"
"Your Liu's brother aren't you? The new ki-"
"I WAS NEVER THE NEW KID. I JUST CAME HERE AND MY LIFE WAS RUINED!"

I stepped back as Jeff carried on shouting, talking about teenagers and bleach. He stopped. His smile became true, but sneering,
"I have just the plan for you, I know what to do." The next thing I knew, Jeff grabbed a needle full of green fluid and stuck it into my arm - I was knocked out unconscious before I knew it.

I woke up in a plain white warehouse, with vines and blood everywhere. It was the abandoned warehouse on Route 34. I had to get out of here, but my leg was caught in a bear trap. It was sharply painful. The key was by a door, which someone was in. I started screaming for help - and the figure behind the door stopped. It was Jeff. He opened the door and grabbed the key. He walked up to me and observed me.

"Ahh, you've woken up! Would you like me to unlock this for you?" Jeff sneered,
"OH PLEASE DO IT! ITS TOO PAINFUL, ARGHH!" I cried out - fakely,
"If you say so..." Jeff unlocked the trap and I felt some relief, before punching Jeff in the face and running for the door, but it was locked. I turned around and started shaking the door, before Jeff held me by my neck and dragged me back.

I started twisting and turning but it was no use - Jeff had gotten me in a tight lock. He dragged me to his office and chained me to a chair inside,
"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" he said, "Running away from me like that!"
"I just wanna go home!" I truthfully cried out,
"But to who? Your parents are dead - and I presume that no-one would want such a beastly girl of no use..."
"Stop it! Do whatever you want to me but let me go!"
"That's what I had in mind," I just stopped crying and I had no idea of what would happen.

He took me to the bathroom and got loads of bottles out. I was still strapped to the chair as I watched him get some bleach, vodka, a lighter and a fire extinguisher out of the cupboard. He then covered me with the bleach and alcohol and set me on fire. The pain was so incredible that I'd forgotten all about my leg. He then got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire out. The pain was all over my body, but now my skin was a bright white colour.

I suddenly realised that Jeff was modelling me to look like him - and he would do it the painful way. Next up was his trademark permanent smile. This was the most painful of all the torturous things he did to me. He got a surgery scalpel and drew a smile template on my face. He then carved out the smile whilst I cried out of help. But speaking made it worse. Finally, he burnt of my eyelids. Jeff told me it was so I would never have to blink again.

I think Jeff's madness came from pain or insomnia - but when he was done - he just let me go. I stabbed him with the scalpel and just ran for the door (which was unlocked now). Jeff didn't chase me - he knew that I was in for even more torture; public humiliation. No-one ever sees me anymore after what Jeff did to me. I just want someone to stop what he does. And make him, as he says; 'Go to sleep'.

The End

#1474 2013-05-05 12:19:05

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher

Luigitailsdoll45 wrote:

Brainpop

Go back to 1999. My teacher, Ms. Walker, puts a Brainpop video on her computer, and we all ran over to her table to watch it. If you didn't know, Brainpop is this edutainment website. The main characters are Tim and Moby. Moby is a robot, while Tim is the butt monkey human.
The video displays the logo, then makes the classic "pop!" noise. "Today we'll be learning about Net Etiquette!" Tim painfully exclaims. He's standing in a black background, with a red aura surrounding them. "Did you finish?" Tim asks when Moby comes onto the screen. "Yes, my master," Moby replies. Moby doesn't talk, I thought to myself. Moby's head rotates 180 degrees. His head falls off, then Tim talks. "That'll teach him." Tim takes a knife out of his pocket. He turns it around, pointing at himself. "In Japanese, suicide is seppuku!" Tim shoves the knife into his heart, his last words? "RIta loves death!"
The video ends. "What's wrong with you?" I ask Ms. Walker. "Nothing," she mumbles back.
Back at home I call up my school. I tell them of the brainpop.
The next day at school there was a substitute. "Ms. Walker can't be with us today!" she said. For the next few months, it was all the same.
The newspaper headline on June 26 was "MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF TEACHER."
-WIP-

That's weird.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/054/0/6/twilight_sparkle_alicorn_vector_by_kamyk962-d5vcvux.pnghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/Bitmob/3%20Bitmob%20Random/Samir/PPAlexKidd.png

Board footer