This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-23 11:54:48

Captain-Tasselmeyer
New Scratcher

Cap'n Tassie's Projects

Our Dad is a Feather
About: This is a Warriors spoof I made about Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf when they find out who their father is.

Paint's Art Chain! REMIX
About: I remixed Dawnwing56's remix of Paintedmelody's Art Chain. The theme was elements; fire, water, earth and air. Check out this project to see what I drew!

Colors - Entry to Otterstar's Contest
About: I entered an Art Contest made by otterstar; this is my entry. The theme was colors. Tell me how you like it! ^^

Auditions for FishScales
About: These are my auditions for FishScales's movie series. I got both parts! ^^ Yay! If you would like me to audition for one of your movie series, just comment on this project. ;3

Rainbow Veins AMV Collab
About: This is a Collab AMV I'm doing with Mistfire. c: You should check out her addition to it! ^^ Song is Rainbow Veins by Owlcity. Love this song!

Art Dump
About: This is an art dump; it's basically just an adopted charrie and 100+ fanarts for my friends. XD

My AMV Entry to "When I Was Your Man CC"
About: This took over eight hours to make and I'm VERY proud of it. XD It's my entry to xEmBeRsWeEtHeArtx's coloring contest. :3 I did the "Ashfur, Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw Love Triangle". .u.

Some Art
About: Two new adopted charries and a fanart for Mysticblaze. ^^

Poke Her Face!
About: Similar to "Don't Press the Red Button", you press the space bar to make Trollcat poke Gustacat. Make Gustacat ANNOYED! ^^

Board footer