This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1326 2013-04-21 16:15:31

Nomolos
Scratcher

Re: CupcakeCraft! Creative MC server

Stop flaming each other guys.  tongue

I think the server died, and it's not coming back up. Cassie's gone inactive, a bunch of people (including me) are banned, and basically nobody goes on anymore.  sad

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.
RIP 1.4: 2007-2013 *Sniffles* *Sobs* *Bursts into tears*

#1327 2013-04-21 16:32:37

Epicness123
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

What everyone is trying to say is that your posts usually either make no sense or are incorrect/irrelevant/misunderstood. For example, when someone mentioned paying for a server, you first thought they said that you have to pay for playing on the server. Then, after you figured it out, you insisted that servers were free to host yourself. You had no idea about paying for professional hosting or anything of that sort. The reason some people thought you were a troll was because you kinda-sorta-majorly lacked your daily dose of common sense, so some thought you couldn't possibly be serious with all your not-so-bright posts.

No,Its not me.
Its you guys.
Fill up your dictionary more.

You didn't read it, did you?

Nope, I think it's one of those "hehe look the other person posted a comeback finally now for my clever response" signals in the brain.

Paddle2See wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

So you're saying that you actually ARE brainless, and your posts ARENT all big jokes to get people annoyed?

That's very, very, very, very, very, extremely, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously insulting.  Please keep your posts respectful and don't provoke fights.

Sorry  hmm , I can be a little bit tactless at times when I notice, well, stuff like that. I'm gonna go apologize. Is it okay to apologize to them, if I overdo the apologies/compliments?

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

What everyone is trying to say is that your posts usually either make no sense or are incorrect/irrelevant/misunderstood. For example, when someone mentioned paying for a server, you first thought they said that you have to pay for playing on the server. Then, after you figured it out, you insisted that servers were free to host yourself. You had no idea about paying for professional hosting or anything of that sort. The reason some people thought you were a troll was because you kinda-sorta-majorly lacked your daily dose of common sense, so some thought you couldn't possibly be serious with all your not-so-bright posts.

No,Its not me.
Its you guys.
Fill up your dictionary more.

Okay, okay, fine. We're all wrong, and everything you say is correct. You obviously demonstrate a sheer amount of intellect that our minuscule, inferior, tiny minds cannot comprehend. We humbly apologize for our ignorance in the topic of debate, and we beg forgiveness that you would spare us for our foolishness. We are deeply and sincerely sorry about accusing you of demonstrating the internet phenomenon known as "trolling".
-Your bestest friends

Here I bolded it so you can see the apology better  smile
-Your friend and faithful servant, pokeywokey

Thanks  smile
I want to apoligize too.

I am Epicness123,and I rock!

#1328 2013-04-21 16:35:09

Epicness123
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

I think the server died, and it's not coming back up. Cassie's gone inactive, a bunch of people (including me) are banned, and basically nobody goes on anymore.  sad

Like I said,try using another server.
Try using Tekkit!  big_smile

I am Epicness123,and I rock!

#1329 2013-04-21 17:22:49

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Epicness123 wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

Like I said,try using another server.
Try using Tekkit!  big_smile

Cool idea! Maybe as one last favor to her players, she should release the worlds since that idea's in such high demand. Then, maybe Sal or someone else could make a Tekkit survival roleplay server from one or some of those worlds(preferably the non-flat world) and we could fare in survival world from a map of our own creations in creative.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#1330 2013-04-21 18:49:24

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

Okay, okay, fine. We're all wrong, and everything you say is correct. You obviously demonstrate a sheer amount of intellect that our minuscule, inferior, tiny minds cannot comprehend. We humbly apologize for our ignorance in the topic of debate, and we beg forgiveness that you would spare us for our foolishness. We are deeply and sincerely sorry about accusing you of demonstrating the internet phenomenon known as "trolling".

You can't just say that everyone on this topic is sorry.

Last edited by NoxSpooth (2013-04-21 18:49:34)

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#1331 2013-04-21 19:05:22

pokeywokey
Scratcher

myself wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Doesn't anyone realize what I'm doing? If only there was a pm function on scratch lol. But he accepted my 'apology' so argument over  wink

The quotes around apology are 'typos'.

Last edited by pokeywokey (2013-04-21 19:07:45)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#1332 2013-04-21 19:07:16

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Doesn't anyone realize what I'm doing? If only there was a pm function on scratch lol. But he accepted my 'apology so argument over  wink

You're pretending to be sorry just to stop the argument?

That's low.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#1333 2013-04-21 19:09:09

pokeywokey
Scratcher

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

Doesn't anyone realize what I'm doing? If only there was a pm function on scratch lol. But he accepted my 'apology so argument over  wink

That's low.

Sarcasm isnt pretending, genius. But continuing the argument is lower.

#1334 2013-04-21 19:12:32

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

That's low.

I'm not saying that you're not supposed to end the argument. But the way you're trying to do that is just not right.

Oh, and sorry, but I can't sense sarcasm through written words.

Last edited by NoxSpooth (2013-04-21 19:14:18)

#1335 2013-04-21 19:19:52

pokeywokey
Scratcher

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

That's low.

I'm not saying that you're not supposed to end the argument. But the way you're trying to do that is just not right.

Oh, and sorry, but I can't sense sarcasm through written words.

Lol, ironic, because I couldn't tell whether you were being sarcastic with that last sentence or not.

Well, everyone has their thing, and I'm not one for saying stuff I don't mean or agree with, and I'm a very audacious person when it comes to my crazy beliefs, so I usually express that kinda stuff usually when I'm kinda forced or expected to apologize or admit defeat in the form of sarcasm.

#1336 2013-04-21 19:21:43

pokeywokey
Scratcher

I think a mod should close this topic unless there's a miracle that Cassie comes back, since the server is dead, and its sort of becoming flamewar heaven.

#1337 2013-04-21 19:26:01

MrFlash67
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

I think a mod should close this topic unless there's a miracle that Cassie comes back, since the server is dead, and its sort of becoming flamewar heaven.

She posted a project a few months back, and she commented about a month ago...

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#1338 2013-04-21 19:29:55

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

... Yeah, I guess...

hmm  I‘m sorry for arguing with you. I was angry when I replied...

#1339 2013-04-21 19:43:47

pokeywokey
Scratcher

NoxSpooth wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

... Yeah, I guess...

hmm  I‘m sorry for arguing with you. I was angry when I replied...

I'm sorry too.(no sarcasm, otherwise I would say something more clever that that) We should close this topic, and if she DOES come back, we could either ask the ST to reopen the topic or cassie could make a new one.

#1340 2013-04-21 20:34:49

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Sounds like a good idea - this topic has been a bit problematic recently.  I'll close it until we hear from the topic owner  smile

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer