This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-04 10:13:22

aidantosborne
New Scratcher

Struggling for ideas!!

Hi everyone!! I am a new member, but an EXTREME Scratch programmer! However I am running out of ideas!! Please help me!! Leave ideas for me please! (No platform games because those are confusing!! Thank you all!!  smile

#2 2013-04-06 08:59:53

Liamadams
Scratcher

Re: Struggling for ideas!!

O
___________∆∆∆___________∆∆
                                         |__________∆∆∆∆              ____________∆_________________
                                                                 _________

Why not platformer games? You can jus download the platformer base from hamstercake11.

http://i39.tinypic.com/3309476.jpg

#3 2013-04-16 08:34:47

aidantosborne
New Scratcher

Hey thanks! Sorry it took so long to reply but I had school. Thanks for the idea!

#4 2013-04-16 18:55:39

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Okay, well since you're asking, here are some ideas:

1). Sushi Shop Mania

You've always marveled at your father's grand sushi shop, how the tasty food is amazing, and how everything looks just perfect. Now, you've grown up enough to start helping around the place, and you'll be where everyone else has started their simple careers; in the back of the shop, packaging sushi. As sushi comes along the conveyor belt, you'll be putting them into their respective boxes, and don't forget that some boxes need multiple pieces. Also, sometimes a dollar slips onto the belt, which you can collect to spend on a new shirt, or something to make your workplace brighter.

2). Gem Frenzy

This is another one of those games where things fly past and you do something with them.

Anyway, back in your backyard, way in the back of the neighborhood, which is in the back of the city, you just found this strange, alien tablet with items zooming across it's surface and you're curious as to what it does. So, you touch it. A gem suddenly startles you as it flies onto the ground next to you, but then you calm down and realize why it happened. Touching something on the screen will make it appear in real-life. So, now you're supposed to get every gem that flies across the screen while avoiding the dynamite, the stones, and the sticky globes of goo as you get richer, and richer.

By the way, the sticky globes of goo stick to your mouse till either a certain amount of time has passed or till it touches something else.

Also, you can include some power ups, or special gems (requiring two clicks), if you want.

3). Piggie Races

This is a simple racing game, by the way.

Anyway...

"Piggies, get in your places!"

*Horn Blow*

Pig Racin' has always been your favorite sport, and today, you get to do some of that go' ol' racin'. Leaping over mud puddles, dirt flyin' everywhere, runnin' wildly, that's what it's all about.

Just press the space button as quickly as you can to try and win.

I hope that you like my ideas!

With regards,

ErnieParke

Last edited by ErnieParke (2013-04-17 15:01:31)

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

#5 2013-04-17 08:35:35

aidantosborne
New Scratcher

Thx Ernie I am going to have lots of fun doing these projects! I really hope I could get one done by my birthday! I really like the Sushi Mania idea! Thanks for the ideas!
:cool

#6 2013-04-17 17:28:34

ErnieParke
Scratcher

aidantosborne wrote:

Thx Ernie I am going to have lots of fun doing these projects! I really hope I could get one done by my birthday! I really like the Sushi Mania idea! Thanks for the ideas!
cool

Well, it was nothing. Besides, you did get some much needed ideas.  wink

With regards,

ErnieParke

P.S. Good luck on getting a project done by your birthday!

Last edited by ErnieParke (2013-04-17 17:28:46)

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

Board footer